Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR Releases Noose Photo

vCash

NASCAR Releases Noose Photo

This is a noose.

I think the situation just ended up being a wash. I completely understand why Wallace & others were offended & thank goodness it wasn't put there in hate.

Time to move on

[tweet2]1276188868711243777[/tweet2]
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Not that simple. someone did this last year.. not deliberatly for Wallace.. but it's the only one like that at any track in america per nascar.

Full text from the following feed...

NASCAR president Steve Phelps says its own investigation has been completed. "In hindsight, I should have used the word alleged." But says the noose was real and the concern for Bubba Wallace was real. That was the only rope in the garage tied this way.
    NASCAR says it investigated how the noose got there in the first place. It was tied sometime during the October 2019 race weekend, but NASCAR was unable to determine who did it. It asked all 29 tracks to look for other nooses this week and this was the only one found.
    NASCAR president Steve Phelps says he takes "full responsibility" for the wording being wrong. Felt a driver had been threatened and it was on NASCAR to react and investigate. Says to suggest Bubba Wallace was in any way involved is offensive.
    If the noose was there since last October, why didn't anyone report it until now? NASCAR's Phelps says that's a problem. "Odds are someone saw it and didn't react negatively to it. We need to make sure that doesn't happen in the future. We need to do better as an industry."
    [Tweet2]1276188964488003584[/TWeet2]

[tweet2]1276198248902832129[/tweet2]
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 06-25-2020 at 12:13 PM.

vCash
    All the white drivers had a regular pull cord and Bubba had that. I'm sure Trump supporters think it's a pull cord, but that's a noose. Also, the Coronavirus is not a Democrat hoax. Separation of powers and executive oversight is a real thing. Obstruction of justice does exist. And climate change is real.

Dems - despite all this, your party leaders suck and are so far left normal Americans can't identify with them.

Ready. Set. Argue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    All the white drivers had a regular pull cord and Bubba had that. I'm sure Trump supporters think it's a pull cord, but that's a noose. Also, the Coronavirus is not a Democrat hoax. Separation of powers and executive oversight is a real thing. Obstruction of justice does exist. And climate change is real.

Dems - despite all this, your party leaders suck and are so far left normal Americans can't identify with them.

Ready. Set. Argue.
    Dang Hack feeling a little sporty today are you, lol? Seriously though what has happened to the middle ground? I feel strongly about issues on both sides. If we as a country don't learn to meet in the middle and quit drawing lines in the sand our problems will only escalate. I pray that we learn respect for each other again.

vCash

Ready. Set. Argue.
    As i mentioned above. It's a noose. agree. and the only one in any race car track garage in america. It's been there since last October.
    Was wallace assigned to that stall on purpose by someone? Possibly? who knows...

It should never have been there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    As i mentioned above. It's a noose. agree. and the only one in any race car track garage in america. It's been there since last October.
    Was wallace assigned to that stall on purpose by someone? Possibly? who knows...

It should never have been there.
    No, stalls are assigned by where you place. That's why they could confidently say it wasn't done on purpose.

That said, that is clearly meant to look like a noose. I doubt it was done for any ill purpose and I don't think it's a huge deal knowing it's been there so long, but it shouldn't be there and I don't blame Wallace or NASCAR at all for looking into it and taking it very seriously.

vCash

Ready. Set. Argue.
    This is true. Sadly there aren't many normal Americans left. There will be a blue wave in November.

vCash
    I'm sure Trump supporters think it's a pull cord, but that's a noose..
    Well.... I'm sorta kinda a lil bit of a Trump supporter & I called it a noose
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash

Ready. Set. Argue.
    Nice. And you are correct. I am a democrat and agree with this statement. Only thing I would add, the leadership has spent the last 16 years under a propaganda attack, so I am not so sure they are soooo far left, but they certainly are not center.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    No, stalls are assigned by where you place. That's why they could confidently say it wasn't done on purpose.

That said, that is clearly meant to look like a noose. I doubt it was done for any ill purpose and I don't think it's a huge deal knowing it's been there so long, but it shouldn't be there and I don't blame Wallace or NASCAR at all for looking into it and taking it very seriously.
    My guess is whoever tied it was bored and just 17'in around.

But it is a noose, and I'm glad it was not done in hate towards Wallace.

vCash
    Also, that is a damn noose.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash

Ready. Set. Argue.
    We need that Bull Moose Party more than ever....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    My guess is whoever tied it was bored and just 17'in around.

But it is a noose, and I'm glad it was not done in hate towards Wallace.
    Me too. I am really glad it wasn't done with ill intentions.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash

Ready. Set. Argue.
    Way to go straight political there bud. Straight to the bottom.
    Let’s see how long it takes ScoobaDawg to close this thread once a conservative argues with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Dang Hack feeling a little sporty today are you, lol? Seriously though what has happened to the middle ground? I feel strongly about issues on both sides. If we as a country don't learn to meet in the middle and quit drawing lines in the sand our problems will only escalate. I pray that we learn respect for each other again.
    If you’re not a total liberal, you are a trumptard racist. That’s how it works now. Those of us “middle ground conservatives” are terrible humans in this new America.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    If you?re not a total liberal, you are a trumptard racist. That?s how it works now. Those of us ?middle ground conservatives? are terrible humans in this new America.
    I honestly believe the majority of Americans are middle ground but unfortunately the media only portrays the extreme elements on both sides. People like me and you, Downward don't sell on the tv or internet.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 06-25-2020 at 01:12 PM.

vCash
    I honestly believe the majority of Americans are middle ground but unfortunately the media only portrays the extreme elements on both sides. Me and people like us Downward don't sell on the tv or internet.
    I’m with you 100% brother.

vCash
    I honestly believe the majority of Americans are middle ground.
    That's where you are wrong. The base of both parties thinks their group isn't going hard enough. The left is obviously insane totalitarians as on full display the last month and the right never gets anything they want because there is only one party in DC, the Uniparty, and they serve the Fortune 500.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    If you’re not a total liberal, you are a trumptard racist. That’s how it works now. Those of us “middle ground conservatives” are terrible humans in this new America.
    That's not true at all. I would love Middle Ground Conservatives to start lifting their voices. Unfortunately they have kept really quite for a long time.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    That's where you are wrong. The base of both parties thinks their group isn't going hard enough. The left is obviously insane totalitarians as on full display the last month and the right never gets anything they want because there is only one party in DC, the Uniparty, and they serve the Fortune 500.
    What? You are out of your mind. Total conspiracy nutjob.
    Downvotes_Hype