Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SG1 sports predictions

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    I hate to say it, but I think they are right.

We are installing an entirely new offense that we haven't practiced yet. I think switching coaches and schemes is a way bigger deal than some on here realize. See 2018.

I have no idea what NC State is bringing to the table, but it's an early OOC road game. We never fair well in those.
    UK is going to be a very tough game.
    Ole Miss is going to improve. I feel like you are fooling yourself if you don't think so. Also, one side rarely ever beats the other 3 in a row. Also in Oxford.

I think 5-7 or 6-6 is a realistic projection as much as i hate to say it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Our offense will be way better than any of those numbnuts are figuring. It may take a little to get going but there are too many weapons to be inept. Defensively, we could be inept. NC State won't beat us unless our defense is Sirmon quality bad and gives up a td within 4 plays after our score. If that's the case we won't go bowling. We need some real surprises on defense.
    The sirmon defense got better as the year went. The 2019 defense pissed me off more than Sirmon did

vCash
    Tyler Williams, Aaron Brule and Tre Lawson will surprise on defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Tyler Williams, Aaron Brule and Tre Lawson will surprise on defense
    I love Aaron Br?l?e.

Banned
    vCash
    We're going to start the season 5-0.

**** Texsa a&m

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    I hate to say it, but I think they are right.

We are installing an entirely new offense that we haven't practiced yet. I think switching coaches and schemes is a way bigger deal than some on here realize. See 2018.

I have no idea what NC State is bringing to the table, but it's an early OOC road game. We never fair well in those.
    UK is going to be a very tough game.
    Ole Miss is going to improve. I feel like you are fooling yourself if you don't think so. Also, one side rarely ever beats the other 3 in a row. Also in Oxford.

I think 5-7 or 6-6 is a realistic projection as much as i hate to say it.
    I think switching from algebra to differential equations is a big swap. Switching from DE back to algebra is going to be a lot easier. Read up on Leach's history of install.

The last time he had a first game in the SEC his team set their single game passing yardage record and had 3 TDs in the first quarter. Moorhead makes you gunshy for sure but we've got a top 10 coach in the country again. Amazing that MSU has hired top 10 coaches for 2 of our last 3 hires.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    I think switching from algebra to differential equations is a big swap. Switching from DE back to algebra is going to be a lot easier. Read up on Leach's history of install.

The last time he had a first game in the SEC his team set their single game passing yardage record and had 3 TDs in the first quarter. Moorhead makes you gunshy for sure but we've got a top 10 coach in the country again. Amazing that MSU has hired top 10 coaches for 2 of our last 3 hires.
    Yeah, Leach isn't making the QB solve a quantum physics equation in 3 seconds. The new S&C alone is going to make us tougher in a lot of games.