Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI: Bubba Wallace incident confirmed hoax

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Own up bitch.
    Nothing I said was incorrect.

FBI says it was a noose. NASCAR says it was a noose.

It was just not targeted at Bubba Wallace.

Cannot imagine why the Crew of BLM supporter in Alabama would see a Noose in his garage and not report it.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post

FBI says it was a noose. NASCAR says it was a noose.

It was just not targeted at Bubba Wallace.

Cannot imagine why the Crew of BLM supporter in Alabama would see a Noose in his garage and not report it.....
    I think the crux of this situation is how much did the rope actually look like a noose?

If the rope was actually a noose then it's a pretty understandable situation within the heightened times of sensitivity we live in. However, if the rope was just another type of smaller knot that actually looks nothing like a noose, then we've got an issue
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash

FBI says it was a noose. NASCAR says it was a noose..
    You are a communist propagandist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think the crux of this situation is how much did the rope actually look like a noose?

If the rope was actually a noose then it's a pretty understandable situation within the heightened times of sensitivity we live in. However, if the rope was just another type of smaller knot that actually looks nothing like a noose, then we've got an issue
    And still, no pics. Personally, I think the pics haven't been released bc it'll make this situation look ridiculous. We get photos and video of everything these days, but not this for some reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

I agree.

If the pull rope was tied like this:

Then, it's a noose and they should have investigated...

If it was tied in any other way, then it's an overreaction.

I'm assuming that someone in Nascar or the FBI that say it was a noose, know what a hangman's knot looks like...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And still, no pics. Personally, I think the pics haven't been released bc it'll make this situation look ridiculous. We get photos and video of everything these days, but not this for some reason.
    Agree. NASCAR says since it's still an open investigation they can't release photos.

We'll have to see how long it takes for them to release them

vCash
    You are a communist propagandist.
    Coming from you, that is a compliment.

vCash
    I agree.

If the pull rope was tied like this:

Then, it's a noose and they should have investigated...

If it was tied in any other way, then it's an overreaction.

I'm assuming that someone in Nascar or the FBI that say it was a noose, know what a hangman's knot looks like...
    Agree. Although there has to be some leeway because the person that saw it may not exactly know what is a noose & what is not

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    And after that Soviet style spectacle they displayed having every member of every crew walking down pit road behind Bubba, after days of constant media outrage at the evil white debils, after Bubba proudly proclaimed anyone questioning the noose needed to do some soul searching.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Turns out it was the garage pully. Can't make this shit up.... The lying media is still calling it a noose though, sick bastards. "The noose has been there since October" as if some random kleagle just dropped it off there in the fall.

Certain groups of people in America can just be slandered with impunity though. And the media pushes every lie. Will apologies be made? I doubt it. Move on to the next boogeyman!
    What is your problem? It wasn't obvious enough for NASCAR at the moment it was reported. It wasn't obvious to the other 41 drivers in the field. You do understand that racism is bad right? You do understand, in this climate, something as simple as this can be misunderstood because they have to deal with people like you 24/7. I am glad it was proven to be a misunderstanding. As Leech can testify, you don't 17 around with nooses.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Rex, can you point out on this doll here where a liberal touched you?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    What is your problem? It wasn't obvious enough for NASCAR at the moment it was reported. It wasn't obvious to the other 41 drivers in the field. You do understand that racism is bad right? You do understand, in this climate, something as simple as this can be misunderstood because they have to deal with people like you 24/7. I am glad it was proven to be a misunderstanding. As Leech can testify, you don't 17 around with nooses.
    Racism is abhorrent and should be called out in every instance.

However, being quick to shout 'racism' at things that actually aren't racist in no way assists in the effort to stamp out racism. It actually hurts it.

In this climate, we should be extra cautious about labeling things as racist for that very reason.

vCash
    Rex, can you point out on this doll here where a liberal touched you?
    You're so mad that this was a hoax, as they all are. Dunk on you too, subversive commie.

vCash
    Look here is my issue, which I believe it is an issue for most people on this board.

Rex is a great example of a person that has lost his way in his patriotic life. I am not sure what his goals are, but this post really serves zero purpose. It is one of those "gotcha moments" people today just love to promote. What does this post even prove? A story came out in a NASCAR pit area that a noose was found in the only black racers spot. The media reported the news, added commentary to clarify what was going on after the initial reporting, the FBI came in and did their job, and then the media reported that it was not a hate crime. If anything, the media did exactly what the media should do.

Now, Rex comes on here like someone owes him an apology. Like he has won something. Something we all need to acknowledge. Well you know what, buddy Rex? 17 that. We don't owe you an apology. We don't have to eat crow. We discuss things on message boards live, as we know the facts. You want to cry about the media, shit man. They are literally doing the same thing we do every single day. They discuss things as they know the facts.

Like I said, Rex is a great example of the toxic, juvenile, low brow type of voter we have in this country. They refuse to have empathy for anyone else. They blame the media, ANTIFA, etc for their small dicks. Guess what buddy, this country is never going back to the time you loved, the segregated 1950s. Your childhood is gone. People have seen or are starting to see the racism that encompasses every aspect of our lives, including this message board through posts like this one. And they are refusing to play along anymore. I personally will call out racism every time I see it.

I have one set of questions for Rex. Do you believe every citizen of the United States deserves equal protection under the law and equality across the board? Do you believe that our citizens have a responsibility to ensure equality for all people? Do you believe, somehow the white man has been attacked by the fight for equality of all citizens? I believe everyone deserves equality. I believe something like our flag shouldn't even be an issue, because we can all see it was a super racist power move in the 1800s to begin with, and we do not need that shit anymore. That is why I stand with kylin. That is why I was outraged that a noose found its way into Budda's pit area. That is also why I am glad that the Bubba Noose situation proved to be false. That means there is one less bigot in this world.

So please Rex, please keep posting your typical stuff. The only thing you can possibly post, that will shock anyone, is if one of your posts wasn't dripping with racist bullshit and displayed some higher understanding of societies issues with you NOT on the racist bullshit side of things. So either stop being part of the problem, or just stop posting. "Street lights are on" for your generation, buddy.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Racism is abhorrent and should be called out in every instance.

However, being quick to shout 'racism' at things that actually aren't racist in no way assists in the effort to stamp out racism. It actually hurts it.

In this climate, we should be extra cautious about labeling things as racist for that very reason.
    Some don't see racism, or at least connotations of racism, where they probably should. I think the flag is a perfect example of this.

Conversely, others see it everywhere and are looking for it. I think a rope tied in a manner to perform an innocent job like pulling down a door, even if tied in the form of a noose, that has been in a garage full of white people for nearly a year and that Wallace stated last night "wasn't directed at me" is a perfect example of this. Context matters.

vCash
    You're so mad that this was a hoax, as they all are. Dunk on you too, subversive commie.
    First off, it wasn't a hoax. It was found not to be what was initially believed to be.
    Also, I am relieved it was not a racist motivated attack on a citizen. I am not mad in any of the sort. I am more personally mad at your general outlook on life and society, but that is my personal take.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    The media did not report the news. The media rarely does so.
    The media makes money off of divisiveness and purposefully promotes it at the expense of fact based reporting. And that goes for liberal and conservative media. The media tries to rip us apart and we, as a society, let it play us like a fiddle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Some don't see racism, or at least connotations of racism, where they probably should. I think the flag is a perfect example of this.

Conversely, others see it everywhere and are looking for it. I think a rope tied in a manner to perform an innocent job like pulling down a door, even if tied in the form of a noose, that has been in a garage full of white people for nearly a year and that Wallace stated last night "wasn't directed at me" is a perfect example of this. Context matters.
    There is no doubt about being able to see racism is damn near anything. There is also no doubt that there are tons of racist crap in our typical lives. So much so, that most people don't even know they are being racist. Pointing it out is an important first step to getting everyone to a higher level of society. Sorry, but I am not sure how else to do it. Some people have to be embarrassed.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    The media makes money off of divisiveness and purposefully promotes it at the expense of fact based reporting. And that goes for liberal and conservative media. The media tries to rip us apart and we, as a society, let it play us like a fiddle.
    yes and no. Even Fox News and MSNBC reports the news. It's the following 55 minutes of bullshit you have to look out for. One of the biggest issues I have are the commentator experts they bring on are generally unqualified. They have done this so often, when they do have someone on that has the credentials, everyone yells fake news and turns it off. It definitely is a problem.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    they do report the news. Unfortunately, if you were not tuned in at that moment, you have to put up with 23 hours of conjecture based on that news.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    First off, it wasn't a hoax... it was not a racist motivated attack on a citizen
    Contradicts.

If people had not immediately assumed it was a racially motivated attack, it would not have been on every news outlet in the free world, and discussed as such
    Last edited by turkish; 06-24-2020 at 11:11 AM.