Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI: Bubba Wallace incident confirmed hoax

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Gross negligence by a few parties
    In this day and time, someone should face charges for the false claim. That is downright criminal just like yelling fire in theater or false call to 911.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    why didn't somebody speak up without going through all the spectacle?
    Are you kidding me? Our corporate overlords wanted to drag this out as long as possible. Newsflash: they want to destroy nascar, they want to humiliate Southern white males as they take away anything that keeps them separate from the consumerist global strip mall they have planned. That's why the flag has to go. And nascar. And you bet your ass "The Masters" is their next target for a name change.

You can't be allowed a local culture. You can't be allowed to feel politically organized as a unique group with unique interests (Southern Christian Conservative values) You can't be allowed a history, a collective past or future. You must be broken down to an individual atomized consumer unit going into debt to buy cheap goods on credit... across the globe. Southerners have been a bulwark against this tyranny of the Fortune 500 but it's quickly going away between non-Southern immigration (Atlanta, Charlotte, Texas, Nashville) and cucks in our midst. All to line the pockets of the 1% as we lose our humanity. Market Stalinism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Are you kidding me? Our corporate overlords wanted to drag this out as long as possible. Newsflash: they want to destroy nascar, they want to humiliate Southern white males as they take away anything that keeps them separate from the consumerist global strip mall they have planned. That's why the flag has to go. And nascar. And you bet your ass "The Masters" is their next target for a name change.

You can't be allowed a local culture. You can't be allowed to feel politically organized as a unique group with unique interests (Southern Christian Conservative values) You can't be allowed a history, a collective past or future. You must be broken down to an individual atomized consumer unit going into debt to buy cheap goods on credit... across the globe. Southerners have been a bulwark against this tyranny of the Fortune 500 but it's quickly going away between non-Southern immigration (Atlanta, Charlotte, Texas, Nashville) and cucks in our midst. All to line the pockets of the 1% as we lose our humanity. Market Stalinism.

vCash
    All those social signaling dopamine hits you won't get to have now.
    You're projecting. You're literally ****ing manic about being right about something on the internet. Congrats, douche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    You're projecting. You're literally ****ing manic about being right about something on the internet. Congrats, douche.
    Feeling a little let down this evening, huh?

vCash
    I’m shocked by the libs that wanted this to have been a hate crime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Dunk on you too, commie

vCash
    I told my wife last week as soon as I heard this story that I didn't believe it. Glad to see I was right, but sad to see I'm not surprised.

vCash
    NM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    I’m shocked by the libs that wanted this to have been a hate crime.
    Me too. I’m pissed about it. I’m glad it’s not true but I feel stupid for believing it. I like Bubba and had started watching NASCAR again this summer because they were the first sport back. I’m mad about this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Unfortunately, it's the way of the world today.
    It's not that different from the NYPD Shake Shack "poisonings" a couple of weeks ago.
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/22/how-ny...piracy-theory/

Bubba isn't at fault here, anymore than the cops who got bad shakes.
    Disagree ... we dont know if Bubba isnt a fault ... Im sure this will get swept under the rug even tho it shouldnt there needs to Be a person or people held accountable for this...

vCash
    Take your L and move on (insert slur of your choice)

By "take your L and move on" do you mean raise statues and print flags?

I'm as elated as you are that there wasn't a hate crime against Bubba. They handled this terribly

vCash
    And after that Soviet style spectacle they displayed having every member of every crew walking down pit road behind Bubba, after days of constant media outrage at the evil white debils, after Bubba proudly proclaimed anyone questioning the noose needed to do some soul searching.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Turns out it was the garage pully. Can't make this shit up.... The lying media is still calling it a noose though, sick bastards. "The noose has been there since October" as if some random kleagle just dropped it off there in the fall.

Certain groups of people in America can just be slandered with impunity though. And the media pushes every lie. Will apologies be made? I doubt it. Move on to the next boogeyman!
    Not sure what media you listen to, but you need to find a new source. Every media outlet I've seen has said it was not a noose.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Apparently this is what it looked like

CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    [tweet2]1275305809832849408[/tweet2]

vCash
    This is unreal

[tweet2]1275623283350802433[/tweet2]

vCash
    The only people who see that as a “noose” instead of a handle to pull down a door are those that are looking for a reason to be offended (or are wanting to start a controversy).

How else do you tie a hand hold into the end of a rope?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is unreal
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Not sure what media you listen to, but you need to find a new source. Every media outlet I've seen has said it was not a noose.
    https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/29354929

Joebob another one....

vCash
    It only took 15 FBI agents, that's right they sent 15 agents to Talladega, to figure this out. The ole boys running NASCAR obviously aren't the brightest lights in the hall. Un freaking believable.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)