Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI: Bubba Wallace incident confirmed hoax

vCash

FBI: Bubba Wallace incident confirmed hoax

And after that Soviet style spectacle they displayed having every member of every crew walking down pit road behind Bubba, after days of constant media outrage at the evil white debils, after Bubba proudly proclaimed anyone questioning the noose needed to do some soul searching.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Turns out it was the garage pully. Can't make this shit up.... The lying media is still calling it a noose though, sick bastards. "The noose has been there since October" as if some random kleagle just dropped it off there in the fall.

Certain groups of people in America can just be slandered with impunity though. And the media pushes every lie. Will apologies be made? I doubt it. Move on to the next boogeyman!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    Your argument is that NASCAR, which holds 5+ races a year at that racetrack, with 39 other cars, mistook a door pull, that's in all the other garages, for a noose as a mistake....

And that Richard Petty, who raced NASCAR in over 1,100 races also mistook the door pull, which you say is common in all the garages, for a noose....
    Own up bitch.

vCash
    S-M-H.

vCash

You know nascar knew the truth the whole time... so why the decision to push that libel for days???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    And after that Soviet style spectacle they displayed having every member of every crew walking down pit road behind Bubba, after days of constant media outrage at the evil white debils, after Bubba proudly proclaimed anyone questioning the noose needed to do some soul searching.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Turns out it was the garage pully. Can't make this shit up.... The lying media is still calling it a noose though, sick bastards. "The noose has been there since October" as if some random kleagle just dropped it off there in the fall.

Certain groups of people in America can just be slandered with impunity though. And the media pushes every lie. Will apologies be made? I doubt it. Move on to the next boogeyman!
    I read it from a liberal media source before I saw it here. But keep on keeping on. Oh, and I guess the FBI are "good guys" again. How do we stand with other US Intelligence?

vCash
    Own up bitch.
    He'll just say the FBI is lying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I read it from a liberal media source before I saw it here. But keep on keeping on. Oh, and I guess the FBI are "good guys" again. How do we stand with other US Intelligence?
    Take your L and move on (insert slur of your choice)

Last edited by Rex54; 06-23-2020 at 05:42 PM.

vCash
    Take your L and move on (insert slur of your choice)

What L are you referring to douche?

vCash
    Damn. Some dubmass crew member rushed to judgement trying to be part of the story. I hate this shit. I like Bubba and hate this happened to him. I hope he didn?t know the real story.
    Last edited by DownwardDawg; 06-23-2020 at 05:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Damn. Some dubmass crew member rushed to judgement trying to be part of the story. I hate this shit. I like Bubba and hate this happened to him. I hope he didn?t know the real story.
    You don't think NASCAR knew the whole time? It's impossible for them not to... None of that whole spectacle takes place on the word of some random "crew member"

vCash
    Unfortunately, it's the way of the world today.
    It's not that different from the NYPD Shake Shack "poisonings" a couple of weeks ago.
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/22/how-ny...piracy-theory/

Bubba isn't at fault here, anymore than the cops who got bad shakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    What L are you referring to douche?
    All those social signaling dopamine hits you won't get to have now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Unfortunately, it's the way of the world today.
    It's not that different from the NYPD Shake Shack "poisonings" a couple of weeks ago.
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/22/how-ny...piracy-theory/

Bubba isn't at fault here, anymore than the cops who got bad shakes.
    I kinda agree. But then I recall how he really doubled down on his claims to the authenticity of the noose, calling disbelievers small-minded. And I understand that he never actually saw it (could be wrong on that). Other than that, you?re right, someone else is culpable.
    Last edited by turkish; 06-23-2020 at 06:07 PM.

vCash
    Steve Phelps - Nascar President - "We'll continue to investigate the origins of the NOOSE, why that noose was there in the Fall"

Marty Smith - "It was a noose"

This is unbelievable, they're continuing calling it a flipping noose! As if some random ass noose is just laying around the garage of Talladega Superspeedway for damn near a year! Im here to call out THE KING HAS NO CLOTHES!

vCash

Thumbs up IT'S A DAMN SHAME THAT ALL THE POSTS ON THIS BOARD IS BEING DRIVEN BY REX 54

and yes I yelled that!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    If all the garage doors had "nooses" for pull ropes, and if the crew member was experienced at Talladega, was he just trying to stir up trouble? Maybe he'd never been there before.

But the thing is - didn't NASCAR and/or Talledega officials know what the pull ropes look like? You'd think someone would have spoken up.

vCash
    You really wanted it to be a noose didn’t you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    If all the garage doors had "nooses" for pull ropes, and if the crew member was experienced at Talladega, was he just trying to stir up trouble? Maybe he'd never been there before.

But the thing is - didn't NASCAR and/or Talledega officials know what the pull ropes look like? You'd think someone would have spoken up.
    Gross negligence by a few parties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    You really wanted it to be a noose didn’t you?
    If you're talking to me, the answer is "no". It just seems that if all, or even several other, doors had such pulls it would have been common knowledge. And apparently that was the case, at least with Garage 5. There's something screwy here - out of all the drivers and crew members, surely someone would have noticed the pulls in the in other races, and if the picture from October 2019 is authentic (and NASCAR says it is), why didn't somebody speak up without going through all the spectacle?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    If you're talking to me, the answer is "no". It just seems that if all, or even several other, doors had such pulls it would have been common knowledge. And apparently that was the case, at least with Garage 5. There's something screwy here - out of all the drivers and crew members, surely someone would have noticed the pulls in the in other races, and if the picture from October 2019 is authentic (and NASCAR says it is), why didn't somebody speak up without going through all the spectacle?
    No, sir. The yeller. Things got mangled when they moved his thread.