Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI: Bubba Wallace incident confirmed hoax

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

FBI: Bubba Wallace incident confirmed hoax

And after that Soviet style spectacle they displayed having every member of every crew walking down pit road behind Bubba, after days of constant media outrage at the evil white debils, after Bubba proudly proclaimed anyone questioning the noose needed to do some soul searching.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Turns out it was the garage pully. Can't make this shit up.... The lying media is still calling it a noose though, sick bastards. "The noose has been there since October" as if some random kleagle just dropped it off there in the fall.

Certain groups of people in America can just be slandered with impunity though. And the media pushes every lie. Will apologies be made? I doubt it. Move on to the next boogeyman!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    Your argument is that NASCAR, which holds 5+ races a year at that racetrack, with 39 other cars, mistook a door pull, that's in all the other garages, for a noose as a mistake....

And that Richard Petty, who raced NASCAR in over 1,100 races also mistook the door pull, which you say is common in all the garages, for a noose....
    Own up bitch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Own up bitch.
    Nothing I said was incorrect.

FBI says it was a noose. NASCAR says it was a noose.

It was just not targeted at Bubba Wallace.

Cannot imagine why the Crew of BLM supporter in Alabama would see a Noose in his garage and not report it.....

vCash

FBI says it was a noose. NASCAR says it was a noose.

It was just not targeted at Bubba Wallace.

Cannot imagine why the Crew of BLM supporter in Alabama would see a Noose in his garage and not report it.....
    I think the crux of this situation is how much did the rope actually look like a noose?

If the rope was actually a noose then it's a pretty understandable situation within the heightened times of sensitivity we live in. However, if the rope was just another type of smaller knot that actually looks nothing like a noose, then we've got an issue
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think the crux of this situation is how much did the rope actually look like a noose?

If the rope was actually a noose then it's a pretty understandable situation within the heightened times of sensitivity we live in. However, if the rope was just another type of smaller knot that actually looks nothing like a noose, then we've got an issue
    I agree.

If the pull rope was tied like this:

Then, it's a noose and they should have investigated...

If it was tied in any other way, then it's an overreaction.

I'm assuming that someone in Nascar or the FBI that say it was a noose, know what a hangman's knot looks like...

vCash
    I agree.

If the pull rope was tied like this:

Then, it's a noose and they should have investigated...

If it was tied in any other way, then it's an overreaction.

I'm assuming that someone in Nascar or the FBI that say it was a noose, know what a hangman's knot looks like...
    Agree. Although there has to be some leeway because the person that saw it may not exactly know what is a noose & what is not
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash

FBI says it was a noose. NASCAR says it was a noose..
    You are a communist propagandist.

vCash
    You are a communist propagandist.
    Coming from you, that is a compliment.

vCash
    S-M-H.

vCash

You know nascar knew the truth the whole time... so why the decision to push that libel for days???

vCash
    And after that Soviet style spectacle they displayed having every member of every crew walking down pit road behind Bubba, after days of constant media outrage at the evil white debils, after Bubba proudly proclaimed anyone questioning the noose needed to do some soul searching.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Turns out it was the garage pully. Can't make this shit up.... The lying media is still calling it a noose though, sick bastards. "The noose has been there since October" as if some random kleagle just dropped it off there in the fall.

Certain groups of people in America can just be slandered with impunity though. And the media pushes every lie. Will apologies be made? I doubt it. Move on to the next boogeyman!
    I read it from a liberal media source before I saw it here. But keep on keeping on. Oh, and I guess the FBI are "good guys" again. How do we stand with other US Intelligence?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I read it from a liberal media source before I saw it here. But keep on keeping on. Oh, and I guess the FBI are "good guys" again. How do we stand with other US Intelligence?
    Take your L and move on (insert slur of your choice)

Last edited by Rex54; 06-23-2020 at 05:42 PM.

vCash
    Take your L and move on (insert slur of your choice)

What L are you referring to douche?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    What L are you referring to douche?
    All those social signaling dopamine hits you won't get to have now.

vCash
    All those social signaling dopamine hits you won't get to have now.
    You're projecting. You're literally ****ing manic about being right about something on the internet. Congrats, douche.

vCash
    NM

vCash
    Own up bitch.
    He'll just say the FBI is lying

vCash
    Damn. Some dubmass crew member rushed to judgement trying to be part of the story. I hate this shit. I like Bubba and hate this happened to him. I hope he didn?t know the real story.
    Last edited by DownwardDawg; 06-23-2020 at 05:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Damn. Some dubmass crew member rushed to judgement trying to be part of the story. I hate this shit. I like Bubba and hate this happened to him. I hope he didn?t know the real story.
    You don't think NASCAR knew the whole time? It's impossible for them not to... None of that whole spectacle takes place on the word of some random "crew member"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    If all the garage doors had "nooses" for pull ropes, and if the crew member was experienced at Talladega, was he just trying to stir up trouble? Maybe he'd never been there before.

But the thing is - didn't NASCAR and/or Talledega officials know what the pull ropes look like? You'd think someone would have spoken up.