Thread: Walmart will no longer display the Mississippi Flag

vCash

Walmart will no longer display the Mississippi Flag

vCash
    Here comes Rex to call them a bunch of commies.*

vCash
    As noted the left wing stands firmly behind mega corporations... Wal-Mart and it's consequences have been a disaster to the human race

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    As noted the left wing stands firmly behind mega corporations... Wal-Mart and it's consequences have been a disaster to the human race
    I really hate being able to drive 5 minutes to get stuff I used to have to drive 30-45 minutes to get. I also hate paying less for it when you adjust for inflation.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Rex, buddy. We all know both political parties stand firmly behind mega corporations. You keep fighting the good fight my man.
    You cannot name a single politician that has not shown they support gigantic mega corporations. Trump, Obama, W, Clinton, HW, Reagan, Carter, etc. Everyone of them helps mega corporations.
    Some have passed regulations that didn't allow the mega corps to just do whatever the hell they want.
    Every single state in the US offers tax incentives to these corps because they bring jobs and increase the tax base.

Again, not sure what the hell your posts add to the conversation, except it is obviously leaving out context and an educated point of view.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I never knew in my entire life that Walmart flew the state flag. Nobody gives a shit. This was not aimed at the OP.

vCash
    Good, it's racist as 17.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I never knew in my entire life that Walmart flew the state flag. Nobody gives a shit. This was not aimed at the OP.
    The sad thing, a company as big as Walmart has the balls to even make a statement on our flag. yet we have legislators that refuse to make comment. People born and raised in Mississippi. It is the 17n job to make a comment.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    The sad thing, a company as big as Walmart has the balls to even make a statement on our flag. yet we have legislators that refuse to make comment. People born and raised in Mississippi. It is the 17n job to make a comment.
    You can't get them to comment because, like almost all politicians, they are WAY more concerned with getting re-elected than they are with doing what is right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    You can't get them to comment because, like almost all politicians, they are WAY more concerned with getting re-elected than they are with doing what is right.
    Ding Ding -----------Ding Ding, WE HAVE A WINNER

vCash
    I've never remember Walmarts displaying the state flag and I remember when the first one opened in Miss.