Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shame On Tyler Horka & MacKenzie Salmon for Painting Inaccurate Picture of MSU Fans

vCash
    [tweet]1275466943391166464[/tweet]

He shouldn't censor that. We need to know stuff about that about our own fanbase, and hopefully convince that 30% (optimistic estimate there) that they need to support Kylin.

vCash
    Thank you, Brandon Walker!

He's right there's no dialogue in this country right now, only monologue and the media is controlling it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is shameful & nothing more two young reporters attempting to pander to the liberal meeting in an effort to advance their own careers.

MSU has welcomed these people yet they choose to paint an inaccurate picture about what is going on. I'm sure there are MSU fans that are against what Kylin is doing &/or don't want to change the flag, but they are the overwhelming minority.

Shame on these two.

MacKenzie tweeted something similar to Tyler but looks to have deleted it.

Props to Brandon Walker

Are you sure the negative voice in the minority. Go look at all the plain DISGUSTING responses to Kylin on twitter. the responses to the articles on 24/7. Every time before it's deleted in the Hail State group it has grown toxic.

The worst in our fan base are screamingly loudly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Are you sure the negative voice in the minority. Go look at all the plain DISGUSTING responses to Kylin on twitter. the responses to the articles on 24/7. Every time before it's deleted in the Hail State group it has grown toxic.

The worst in our fan base are screamingly loudly.
    The negative side is very loud, but I think there is fairly overwhelming support in some fashion.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    Someone with his contact info needs to email Horka in support of Kylin and see if he actually bothers to share it.
    thorka@gannett.com. Follow @tbhorka on Twitter.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    The negative side is very loud, but I think there is fairly overwhelming support in some fashion.
    I wouldn't say overwhelming support at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post

He shouldn't censor that. We need to know stuff about that about our own fanbase, and hopefully convince that 30% (optimistic estimate there) that they need to support Kylin.
    This. Sunlight is the best remedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I wouldn't say overwhelming support at all.
    What's your definition of "overwhelming"?

vCash
    I have a ton of State friends. We've talked about this and I've only found one that doesn't support the flag change. Now I know they're out there but Imo the vast majority support Kylin. Fwiw which ain't much.

vCash
    It was the lack of balance that was the problem. Don't just post something bad & not post anything positive. That's an effort to paint a narrative

I think ED is mostly young & educated but that Genespage crew has a lot of old crusty asses. If anything, I could see Genespage skewing more towards people that disagree with Kylin than the average MSU fan
    I'm old and crusty on both and think the flag needs to go away.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Lol me too!

vCash
    sweet baby Jesus ... please send us some sports before everyone implodes on each other
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    That's my point. The fact that the Genespage poll is 70/30 in support of Kylin with all those old crusty asses on there, says a lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    sweet baby Jesus ... please send us some sports before everyone implodes on each other
    I'm with ya man! It's gotten insane!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'm with ya man! It's gotten insane!
    it all goes away in about 6 months by just changing the flag.

Sure, if we change the flag there will be protest by hate groups for about 6 months & then everyone will just accept it

vCash

Taking the opinions from his FB is a big part.of the problem.

vCash
    Horka is changing his tune now that Brandon Walker got after his ass
    Horka is a dweeb.

vCash
    People all over are salty in general right now, and anything can trip them into taking a giant shit out of someone. Folks need to find some sort of escape, even if only temporary. I recommend helping someone in need.

I'd love to see Kylin running out on the field with a new state of MS flag. That is a cool vision.

vCash
    Yeah, but I don't know that message boards really represent the entire fanbase. We skew very young and educated. For example, it's probably 95-5 or more to change the flag across the MSU message boards, but if it were that % across the MSU fanbase as a whole, it would have been changed by now, just from politicians fearing for their political careers.

I'm no superfan of Horka, but I don't really see the problem with him pointing out that there is an element of our fanbase that doesn't support Kylin. It's not really his job to bury the truth.
    I find it hard to believe though even with just the 247 sample there are more in favor of Kylin yet Horka basically claims he has not gotten ONE positive email. Again, better for him to keep this thing 'unhealthy'.

vCash
    Is Kylin Hill now labeled as a Bolshevik by this message board?s Nazi in residence?