Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylin Hill

vCash
    I support Kylin Hill?s decision 100%. As a consequence of the poor leadership provided by our elected leaders and the ?head in the sand? attitude of most of our citizens, this is where we are. I suspect other players in the state will follow Kylin?s lead.
    Change or die. Pretty simple, Mississippi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Do you seriously think anyone on the planet is not aware of anything on these topics now? Folks need to tone done the attacks on all fronts. There are two sides to every situation but too many now only want to look on one side. Our society needs a racism time out and quarantine.
    Hasn't ignoring racism for say 400 years been long enough?
    you need more time off from the discussion???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I don't disagree with that. But you and I both know our legislature is too nutless to do anything about it. It should be a no-brainer to change it back to the Magnolia Flag, something that is unique to Mississippi and looks good. The Stennis flag is ok, but it's just another generic star flag to me. Unfortunately, you could fit all the gonads at the capitol into a thimble and probably have room to spare. So yeah, it's useless virtue signaling from a useful idiot who hasn't had a problem playing for this state the last 3 years. Only when the Woke Mob agitates is it an issue.
    Again i ask.. are you doing your part or just complaining? The legislature won't do anything uncomfortable unless forced to do so...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm not sure we'd out recruit JSU if we did this
    You are wrong. Most kids want structure they want to be pushed not catered to. Kylin is a Moorhead baby. A month ago he was on his Mullen mindset on Twitter what happened to that

vCash
    I don't mind using your voice saying it needs to change. I don't like to back that up by threats not to play when the school and the fans are the mercy of the legislature to make something happen as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Let me start off by saying the flag issue is useless to me. I couldn?t possibly care less. But the truth about Kylin Hill is that he thinks and wants to be treated like he is a lot better than he really is. The kid is good but now where near great. He can?t hold A jock strap for Jerious Norwood, JJ Johnson, Bowling ball, Vick Ballard or Boobie Dixon.
    Why does it not surprise me you wouldn't care about this issue at all... Do you look at the flag and see hatred and oppression and the only thing it stands for being slavery. Nope..
    I'll say it. you are part of the problem. keep your head stuck in the sand.

and it's always good to bash the person who "causes the problem" instead of going after the issue. it's the true sign of a mental midget.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    This thread is about what I expected. It's why we need more Kylin's but shut up & run your ball & such.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    the cynic in me wonders if this was even Kylin's idea.
    He saw Chubba Hubbard and had to do the same. Kylin Hill is a dram queen. Some players are worth putting up with if they ball out come game day. But Kylin would act like he was hurt 10 plays a game and come back next series and be fine. It is a look at me deal with him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I just love this MSU "Family" that we're always selling to our recruits. Lol
    what i have seen from the "msu family" over the past 4 days or so has made me sick..
    One person said "Slavery wasn't a bad thing" .....
    another said about Kylin "Maybe he should go the HBCU route"

And those are far from the only exmples of people who just don't want to see change, be forced to change, or just don't want to listen... they want the good lil boys to just go play football and let "us" cheer for them. How dare they stand for anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    "Here at MSU, we're family!" (unless you stand for what you believe in and it disagrees with my personal political views and opinions, then you can piss off***)

IT. IS. TIME. TO. CHANGE. THE. DAMN. FLAG.

I commend Kylin, Marcus Murphy, and whoever chooses to use the platform they've been given to stand up for what they believe in and for something that should have been fixed YEARS ago. And this is just the beginning. I hope every single athlete at MSU, OM, USM, etc. walk away and refuse to play until the flag is changed. That would fix this flag issue real quick. It's ridiculous this hasn't already been solved.
    Bravo. well said. It has to change now. If you live in MS. Do your part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Sounds to me like you are embarrassed that a college kid is willing to speak out and you aren't. You know its wrong. You want it changed. But, aw shucks, it's the legislature's fault so lets just not do anything. So let's call one of our own a useful idiot to make ourselves feel better. Instead, you should be calling your legislator and telling him HE should be fighting for what is right as much as Kylin, and Marcus Murphy, and I'm sure others will be.
    You have always been one of my favorite posters sir. Rep given

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    You do realize if all the football players at MSU and UM chose to refuse to play that it is BILLIONS of dollars that the Mississippi economy loses.

There is no bigger motivator in the American culture than money.
    Can't be. Bobcat said it's a fact... it's not happening..***

Exactly. the pressure has to be applied by the players and the voters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    what i have seen from the "msu family" over the past 4 days or so has made me sick..
    One person said "Slavery wasn't a bad thing" .....
    another said about Kylin "Maybe he should go the HBCU route"

And those are far from the only exmples of people who just don't want to see change, be forced to change, or just don't want to listen... they want the good lil boys to just go play football and let "us" cheer for them. How dare they stand for anything.
    I have not said a word about the flag. I am talking about Kylin hill personally. In my honest opinion he was on the fence to be here in 2020 anyway. He is a me guy. Always has been. The pass blocking struggles are not all bc he can?t physically do it, it is bc he does not want to be about that life. I am not a huge Kylin fan. He is good and would help us. When Kylin wants to help us. That is a problem. Maybe he has grown up and is the best leader in the locker room, hopefully that is the case. But Mississippi State nor his teammates have nothing to do with the flag. Walking out on them is no different than Jarrian Jones.

vCash
    This thread is about what I expected. It's why we need more Kylin's but shut up & run your ball & such.
    Indeed.

vCash
    To the same point, Marcus Murphy has been a great kid besides the tutorgate deal and we need him a lot more than we need Hill. But the flag is no reason to walk out on State. State has not had it on campus since 2015. These kids want to be twitter famous and we are all to blame for that for gloryfying them to this extent. It is a huge reason recruiting has became a cringe fest
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 06-22-2020 at 06:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Why does it not surprise me you wouldn't care about this issue at all... Do you look at the flag and see hatred and oppression and the only thing it stands for being slavery. Nope..
    I'll say it. you are part of the problem. keep your head stuck in the sand.

and it's always good to bash the person who "causes the problem" instead of going after the issue. it's the true sign of a mental midget.
    Easy to "not care" when you lack empathy and have zero interested in social perspective outside your own 4 walls.

vCash
    And, should Mississippi continue the NEVER!! stance, then I suspect the NCAA will allow un-restricted transfers AS THEY SHOULD.
    And, the Governor makes a joke about separate but equal. What a classy idiot.

vCash
    Burn the flag!

vCash
    I just love this MSU "Family" that we're always selling to our recruits. Lol
    That shit works both ways!
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    To be fair- most sports fans want politics and sports to be separated. I don't really care about any of the players personal political beliefs. I support Cohen and Leach as coaches even though politically they are polar opposites and one of them is obviously different than mine. And it is 100% Ok for players to have beliefs that are opposite or the same as mine. I watch sports because I enjoy the God given talents of the people playing them.