Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylin Hill

vCash
    Kylie and whoever else can piss off. If we suck shit this fall so be it. These kids need to understand the decision has nothing to do with MSU football or the University. I think I?ll go into work and demand a 25% raise or I?m walking and see how that works out for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monroedawg5646 View Post
    Kylie and whoever else can piss off. If we suck shit this fall so be it. These kids need to understand the decision has nothing to do with MSU football or the University. I think I?ll go into work and demand a 25% raise or I?m walking and see how that works out for me.
    You may have just come up with one of the worst analogies I've ever seen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Kylin is doing exactly what Kylin wanted... Kylin’s name in the news...
    Bingo. He's a terrific RB but I'll be glad when he's gone. He's very Jarrian Jones-esqe

Again, I agree with what he's standing for. Not sure how what he's doing will help matters though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    And it wont change a damn thing. Reaves said he isnt going for the two flag system and the legislature isnt changing it.

That leaves the voters to decide and it isnt happening this year. It's always funny when folks think they can change the world when in effect they have no power at all. And in true Mississippi history, the more folks try to in act change by getting in someone's face, the more our leaders resist. Keep tilting at windmills
    Some of the richest people in Mississippi are well invested into these schools and athletic departments. When the money starts talking, politics start changing. That's how their athletic platform works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    You do realize if all the football players at MSU and UM chose to refuse to play that it is BILLIONS of dollars that the Mississippi economy loses.

There is no bigger motivator in the American culture than money.
    And I wouldn't be surprised if other sports jump in as well.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Bingo. He's a terrific RB but I'll be glad when he's gone. He's very Jarrian Jones-esqe

Again, I agree with what he's standing for. Not sure how what he's doing will help matters though.
    OH MY.....................SMH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I just love this MSU "Family" that we're always selling to our recruits. Lol
    Not sure who the "family" is, but the MSU administration supports his beliefs. Most of the fans too. If he wants to use his platform this way, then more power to him.

But can someone explain the correlation between sitting out MSU games and changing the state flag? Kylin plays for MSU, not the state of Mississippi. Sitting out would only make sense if MSU opposed changing the flag. It doesn't. It hasn't flown the flag since Kylin was 15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    OH MY.....................SMH
    Hope you don't catch a crick

vCash
    Sankey definitely didn't do us any favors. It may have been an unintended consequence, but the flag had been out of sight, out of mind for a little while. Our football program is done, until this flag is spoken out of existence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Some of the richest people in Mississippi are well invested into these schools and athletic departments. When the money starts talking, politics start changing. That's how their athletic platform works.
    And change was coming. Probably still is. Things were going on behind the scenes and what everyone said they want was working. Then everyone who thinks they can fire the issue got involved. The NCAA and SEC, who turned a blind eye to the Confederate symbolism on the Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee flags, now starts a pressure campaign. Other folks get involved. Now it's in your face and if leaders buckle they will not look like they are erasing a Confederate symbol, they look weak. Now everything is up in the air.

When the games start, we will play. We may suck, but we will play. And anyone who didnt, would be gone.

vCash
    And change was coming. Probably still is. Things were going on behind the scenes and what everyone said they want was working. Then everyone who thinks they can fire the issue got involved. The NCAA and SEC, who turned a blind eye to the Confederate symbolism on the Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee flags, now starts a pressure campaign. Other folks get involved. Now it's in your face and if leaders buckle they will not look like they are erasing a Confederate symbol, they look weak. Now everything is up in the air.

When the games start, we will play. We may suck, but we will play. And anyone who didnt, would be gone.
    We don't need anymore evidence to say the leadership in Mississippi is weak, that's well known, we need to see it get stronger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Hey how about some of y?all shut up and stop telling a kid who probably is the difference in 2 or 3 wins to kick rocks? Man, some of you guys are idiots.
    I wonder if some are these are the same ones puffing there chest out on the hailstate facebook page.... I've seen so much borderline racism in the past couple hours.
    One guy even told him if he didn't like it he could go to a HBCU instead... that's the kind of statement that should get someone punched in the mouth for their ignorance.

It's funny.... Kylin comes out and IS A LEADER... in trying to get action changed... and he's labeled a trouble maker... because it doesn't fit your agende.

I think some people need to go take a deep had look in the mirror and look around their world and think about what they are saying.

Kylin isn't the problem.. he's trying to make people AWARE of the problem and force change... since WE the PEOPLE of the state of MS haven't done our damn jobs and made the legislature do it years ago.

(now i need to wade through these 4 pages to see how radical some of yall went...)

vCash

If change was coming then it was at a glacial pace. Somebody needed to be a leader and step into the spotlight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    If change was coming then it was at a glacial pace. Somebody needed to be a leader and step into the spotlight.
    Don't bring global warming into this!!!***

Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    Yes, it's slow. We have never been a progressive state in much of anything. Frankly, this doesnt help. It's not being a leader, its bayonet politics. It's never brought quick change before, and it wont now. I'd respect his stance more if he hadn't played under the flag for several years and then get foxhole religion.

vCash
    17 him and the rest that feel this way. 17em all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I respectfully disagree with your opinion here.

I do the draw the line, but my line is way past the flag. Time to change
    People are being complete irrational on most issues now. Why hurt MSU when MSU has nothing to do with the flag? IF MSU still raised the flag, I'd understand Hill but this is just additional moves to ramp up everything.

Some are after anything related to our 200 year history before long most people will have to change their name because we all had relatives that lived 100 years ago. Some want Lee statue removed from drill field now. Stop the insanity.

On top of that, every sport we love is being destroyed by constant focus on race. All the pushing is making things worse - lesson at Talledega. No one knows when to stop and if everyone doesn't tone it down a notch well you can fill in what is coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I wonder if some are these are the same ones puffing there chest out on the hailstate facebook page.... I've seen so much borderline racism in the past couple hours.
    One guy even told him if he didn't like it he could go to a HBCU instead... that's the kind of statement that should get someone punched in the mouth for their ignorance.

It's funny.... Kylin comes out and IS A LEADER... in trying to get action changed... and he's labeled a trouble maker... because it doesn't fit your agende.

I think some people need to go take a deep had look in the mirror and look around their world and think about what they are saying.

Kylin isn't the problem.. he's trying to make people AWARE of the problem and force change... since WE the PEOPLE of the state of MS haven't done our damn jobs and made the legislature do it years ago.

(now i need to wade through these 4 pages to see how radical some of yall went...)
    Do you seriously think anyone on the planet is not aware of anything on these topics now? Folks need to tone done the attacks on all fronts. There are two sides to every situation but too many now only want to look on one side. Our society needs a racism time out and quarantine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Kylin and any other player can go 17 themselves if they can't put aside their feelings and play football. We're rebuilding and will struggle to win 6 anyway, so I don't give a single damn if Hill, Murphy or any other Woke Snowflake doesn't play for the maybe 1-2 extra wins they'll give us. The Woke Cancel Culture is out of control. Not only will we have to put up with these useful idiots kneeling and disrespecting the U.S. flag this fall, now we have to put up with them threatening to not play. Because we all know that's really going to make the Landshart controlled legislature act faster.**** Virtue signaling at its most idiotic, but this is what you get when you educate multiple generations of Americans and tell them how shit & "racist" this country is, regardless of the actual facts.
    Know what will make it work faster? are you doing your part and calling your reps daily and emailing them if you live in the state? or are people just bitch*ing about the players , the conference, the ncaa... trying to force a change...

You are right.. in the state that likes to be last..we now are..and are being punished for... it's time for the people of ms to do their part and force a change with their voice.
    Stop being part of the problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I just love this MSU "Family" that we're always selling to our recruits. Lol
    I have family members that I both agree and disagree with on things all the time. And I agree with Kylin on this. But I respect others opinions on it too. And that's the problem with our society right now- there is no middle ground on any issue.

Anyway being family doesn't mean that we're all going to agree with each other all the time. And that's OK.