Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylin Hill

vCash
    Kylin and any other player can go 17 themselves if they can't put aside their feelings and play football. We're rebuilding and will struggle to win 6 anyway, so I don't give a single damn if Hill, Murphy or any other Woke Snowflake doesn't play for the maybe 1-2 extra wins they'll give us. The Woke Cancel Culture is out of control. Not only will we have to put up with these useful idiots kneeling and disrespecting the U.S. flag this fall, now we have to put up with them threatening to not play. Because we all know that's really going to make the Landshart controlled legislature act faster.**** Virtue signaling at its most idiotic, but this is what you get when you educate multiple generations of Americans and tell them how shit & "racist" this country is, regardless of the actual facts.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    The Woke Cancel Culture is out of control.
    To me, the Flag isn't cancel culture.

We're the last state to use the confederate battle flag on their state flag after others have changed it. We're on the wrong side of history here & cancel culture has nothing to do with it.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm not sure we'd out recruit JSU if we did this
    Very true, unfortunately

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Kylin and any other player can go 17 themselves if they can't put aside their feelings and play football. We're rebuilding and will struggle to win 6 anyway, so I don't give a single damn if Hill, Murphy or any other Woke Snowflake doesn't play for the maybe 1-2 extra wins they'll give us. The Woke Cancel Culture is out of control. Not only will we have to put up with these useful idiots kneeling and disrespecting the U.S. flag this fall, now we have to put up with them threatening to not play. Because we all know that's really going to make the Landshart controlled legislature act faster.**** Virtue signaling at its most idiotic, but this is what you get when you educate multiple generations of Americans and tell them how shit & "racist" this country is, regardless of the actual facts.
    Lol I'm never surprised at these posts but they still make me chuckle.

vCash
    Kylin is doing exactly what Kylin wanted... Kylin’s name in the news...

vCash
    To me, the Flag isn't cancel culture.

We're the last state to use the confederate battle flag on their state flag after others have changed it. We're on the wrong side of history here & cancel culture has nothing to do with it.
    I don't disagree with that. But you and I both know our legislature is too nutless to do anything about it. It should be a no-brainer to change it back to the Magnolia Flag, something that is unique to Mississippi and looks good. The Stennis flag is ok, but it's just another generic star flag to me. Unfortunately, you could fit all the gonads at the capitol into a thimble and probably have room to spare. So yeah, it's useless virtue signaling from a useful idiot who hasn't had a problem playing for this state the last 3 years. Only when the Woke Mob agitates is it an issue.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Kylin is doing exactly what Kylin wanted... Kylin’s name in the news...
    the cynic in me wonders if this was even Kylin's idea.

Banned
    vCash
    Let me start off by saying the flag issue is useless to me. I couldn?t possibly care less. But the truth about Kylin Hill is that he thinks and wants to be treated like he is a lot better than he really is. The kid is good but now where near great. He can?t hold A jock strap for Jerious Norwood, JJ Johnson, Bowling ball, Vick Ballard or Boobie Dixon.

vCash
    I just love this MSU "Family" that we're always selling to our recruits. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    the cynic in me wonders if this was even Kylin's idea.
    All part of Woke Cohen's master plan****
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I just love this MSU "Family" that we're always selling to our recruits. Lol
    "Here at MSU, we're family!" (unless you stand for what you believe in and it disagrees with my personal political views and opinions, then you can piss off***)

IT. IS. TIME. TO. CHANGE. THE. DAMN. FLAG.

I commend Kylin, Marcus Murphy, and whoever chooses to use the platform they've been given to stand up for what they believe in and for something that should have been fixed YEARS ago. And this is just the beginning. I hope every single athlete at MSU, OM, USM, etc. walk away and refuse to play until the flag is changed. That would fix this flag issue real quick. It's ridiculous this hasn't already been solved.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I hope every big time player at MSU OM USM & other schools in all sports do the same. Use your voices & whatever power you have. The flag needs to go & if you have to play hard ball to make a difference well dammit play hardball. We have too many "I think the flag should change but" fans around here. There is no but change the damn flag.
    Because we have no say and neither do you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Not saying I agree or disagree but if MSU and Ole Miss players all refused to play then the flag is probably changed within a week.
    This. Otherwise a military coup will have to formed to get it done in that amount of time.

vCash
    I don't disagree with that. But you and I both know our legislature is too nutless to do anything about it. It should be a no-brainer to change it back to the Magnolia Flag, something that is unique to Mississippi and looks good. The Stennis flag is ok, but it's just another generic star flag to me. Unfortunately, you could fit all the gonads at the capitol into a thimble and probably have room to spare. So yeah, it's useless virtue signaling from a useful idiot who hasn't had a problem playing for this state the last 3 years. Only when the Woke Mob agitates is it an issue.
    Sounds to me like you are embarrassed that a college kid is willing to speak out and you aren't. You know its wrong. You want it changed. But, aw shucks, it's the legislature's fault so lets just not do anything. So let's call one of our own a useful idiot to make ourselves feel better. Instead, you should be calling your legislator and telling him HE should be fighting for what is right as much as Kylin, and Marcus Murphy, and I'm sure others will be.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    You have no idea what his, mine, or your voice can do. Especially if all those voices came together.

vCash
    We will see. We shall see.

vCash
    And this is exactly why we need our athletes, alumni, and everybody speaking g out.

vCash
    I don't understand this perspective.

We can't let fear of what's next prevent us from doing the right thing now.

Here's what I believe: if we do the right thing in each individual situation, then we'll end up in a better place than where we are now.

There will be a time to stand against cancel culture & stand up for what's right, but this isn't that time. This flag is not the hill to die on.
    Again, I could see his stance if anybody at MSU had anything to do with keeping the flag. But they don't. But he's willing to hurt the football team and all those that depend on their being football for their livelihood for something none of them have any input on.

And we can let fear of what's next guide our decisions now. Like I said in my first post, the only reason the majority of the people here are fine with his stance is because you agree with him. If he said he wasn't playing until all males that identified as females could go in women's locker rooms and shower beside your daughter then probably not. You can't let whether or not you agree with the particular issue at hand determine whether it is right or not because next time the tables will be turned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    And this is exactly why we need our athletes, alumni, and everybody speaking g out.
    And it wont change a damn thing. Reaves said he isnt going for the two flag system and the legislature isnt changing it.

That leaves the voters to decide and it isnt happening this year. It's always funny when folks think they can change the world when in effect they have no power at all. And in true Mississippi history, the more folks try to in act change by getting in someone's face, the more our leaders resist. Keep tilting at windmills

vCash
    And it wont change a damn thing. Reaves said he isnt going for the two flag system and the legislature isnt changing it.

That leaves the voters to decide and it isnt happening this year. It's always funny when folks think they can change the world when in effect they have no power at all. And in true Mississippi history, the more folks try to in act change by getting in someone's face, the more our leaders resist. Keep tilting at windmills
    You do realize if all the football players at MSU and UM chose to refuse to play that it is BILLIONS of dollars that the Mississippi economy loses.

There is no bigger motivator in the American culture than money.