Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylin Hill

vCash
    Aw heck man there aint gonna be football anyways cause of the covid****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    How many stupid twitter threats has he made. We run a different offense than last year. He will bitch about anything.

vCash
    Kylin has always been about attention. Not saying the sentiment behind what he's standing for is wrong. I'm all for changing the flag. But Kylin is a lot of talk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNamedScuba View Post
    This is our future....

ITS COMING...
    Hahaha!!!!

vCash
    This makes me proud to be a graduate of our school and a fan of Hill?s. Have some solidarity and support the young man trying to bring about overdue change. Removal of a symbol of hate is worth more than some wins in the 20-21 season and will be a longer lasting accomplishment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNamedScuba View Post
    This is our future....

ITS COMING...
    I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Mayer Wiener."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    This makes me proud to be a graduate of our school and a fan of Hill?s. Have some solidarity and support the young man trying to bring about overdue change. Removal of a symbol of hate is worth more than some wins in the 20-21 season and will be a longer lasting accomplishment.
    I didnt see him or Murphy bitch about it as they played while it was the state flag the past 3 years. Now it's an issue? Drama queen.

Tate Reaves just said there wont be a two flag solution or one from the legislature.

So when it changes it will be the citizens who vote. I dont see a special session but maybe a vote next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Mayer Wiener."
    Now this makes me laugh!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Aw heck man there aint gonna be football anyways cause of the covid****
    Here comes liver with the ?this? post

vCash
    I have of disagree with him doing this. When he signed his scholarship papers that was the flag. Every game he suited up for that was the flag. Nobody on our campus has any say so on what the flag is. To me, this is breach of contract. He refuses go play, shred his scholarship papers in front of him. And anybody else for that matter.

Most of y'all on here are fine with his stance because it's a social issue you agree with. What if it wasn't? What if he said he wouldn't play again until X issue you vehemently disagree with is done? For you pro choice posters what if he said he wouldn't play again until MS outlawed abortion in all circumstances? What if he refused to play until all MS police departments were defunded and shut down?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I have of disagree with him doing this. When he signed his scholarship papers that was the flag. Every game he suited up for that was the flag. Nobody on our campus has any say so on what the flag is. To me, this is breach of contract. He refuses go play, shred his scholarship papers in front of him. And anybody else for that matter.

Most of y'all on here are fine with his stance because it's a social issue you agree with. What if it wasn't? What if he said he wouldn't play again until X issue you vehemently disagree with is done? For you pro choice posters what if he said he wouldn't play again until MS outlawed abortion in all circumstances? What if he refused to play until all MS police departments were defunded and shut down?
    Excellent post. I agree 100%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Agree.

Let's get the flag changed, not because of Kylin, the SEC, or the NCAA. Let's do it because it's the right thing to do
    Well said Shotgun ..... could not agree more.

vCash

I'm not sure we'd out recruit JSU if we did this
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm not sure we'd out recruit JSU if we did this
    Somethings transcend sports. We let this happen and it opens the flood gates. The players would be running the team and the university for that matter. I don't care if you dress every day in a confederate flag tuxedo and watch Dukes of Hazard reruns all day or have a Malcolm X fat head on your ceiling. I could see his stance if the university had any say in the matter. They don't. Damn thing isn't even on campus. Not like they're making the team pledge allegiance to the flag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    The flag is not flown on the MSU campus and he cant force a change more than anyone else. If he doesn't want to play, get the hell out. Enough is enough with him as it's always something different. He is a drama queen and if he were faster, it would bother me. As is, I'll take either Mark's or Dillion. They probably fit the offense better anyway and when he doesnt get 25 touches a game he will be hitting up twitter during and after every game. Bye
    Good post

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I hope every big time player at MSU OM USM & other schools in all sports do the same. Use your voices & whatever power you have. The flag needs to go & if you have to play hard ball to make a difference well dammit play hardball. We have too many "I think the flag should change but" fans around here. There is no but change the damn flag.

vCash
    Not saying I agree or disagree but if MSU and Ole Miss players all refused to play then the flag is probably changed within a week.

vCash
    We let this happen and it opens the flood gates. The players would be running the team and the university for that matter.
    I don't understand this perspective.

We can't let fear of what's next prevent us from doing the right thing now.

Here's what I believe: if we do the right thing in each individual situation, then we'll end up in a better place than where we are now.

There will be a time to stand against cancel culture & stand up for what's right, but this isn't that time. This flag is not the hill to die on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I hope every big time player at MSU OM USM & other schools in all sports do the same. Use your voices & whatever power you have. The flag needs to go & if you have to play hard ball to make a difference well dammit play hardball. We have too many "I think the flag should change but" fans around here. There is no but change the damn flag.
    Kylin is getting national traction with it already via ESPN and CBS. A number of current and former players are tweeting support.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    100% agree. We don't agree on much, but I'm with you on this one