Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCAA to Idaho: No Events due to your transgender policy

vCash

NCAA to Idaho: No Events due to your transgender policy

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...er-sports-law/

Just in case you thought the Bolshivek's would stop at "muh flag"... you better let boys play with girls or you're next on the chopping block. There's no bargaining, debating, or compromising with this type of cultural revolution that IS HAPPENING in America as we speak. You either fully win or you fully lose. If the choice is sports or a normal society, sign me up for civilization.

vCash
    That is what people are missing here is the attack on due process and freedom. It is not about race, flag or other stuff. This has been progressing for decades but reached epic levels now. For those that bow down to sports (I love sports but it ain't necessary to live free) well you will get your idol for a price.

At the core of all going on in our culture and world, at the root is a spiritual crisis and a moral crisis.

vCash
    This is crossing the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    That is what people are missing here is the attack on due process and freedom. It is not about race, flag or other stuff. This has been progressing for decades but reached epic levels now. For those that bow down to sports (I love sports but it ain't necessary to live free) well you will get your idol for a price.

At the core of all going on in our culture and world, at the root is a spiritual crisis and a moral crisis.
    Your last sentence is spot on.

vCash
    This is equal to me weighing 240 but considering myself a skinny guy so I want to wrestle at 160.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    This is crossing the line.
    They been inching in for a decade or two, now they are just rushing the field.

vCash
    This is absolutely insane. I'm losing interest in sports completely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This is absolutely insane. I'm losing interest in sports completely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post

There is so much that goes into this...but you are correct.

It’s not a left or right, or an R or D thing either. But this is the sort of thing that will make people dig in and say “screw it”. People have been sayin for a while that if you give an inch they’ll take a mile. Well this would be an example. And the worst part is that folks, prolly some on this thread shortly, will make a comparison between this sorta thing and racial equality when they are nowhere within the same atmosphere.

vCash
    https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

Tinfoil hat me all you want. Here's where a lot of this shit has started and where a lot of the funding comes from

vCash
    The flag has needed to go for a long time, but punishing students and schools isn't fair. For starters, the schools and the students don't control what the flag looks like and have little power to change it. Also, the NCAA reasoning that student athletes won't feel welcome makes no sense because the same athletes play games during the regular season.

vCash
    This might be tin foil hat of me, but I think the social justice movement wants to destroy sports, and the NCAA, Lebron ect. are the useful idiots that will help them do it. Sports represent everything social justice is against. Masculinity, earning your place, not being given anything. Those ideas are the opposite of social justice.

vCash
    This is our chance for a national championship. All we need is for Woodard to join our women's team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg2003 View Post
    This might be tin foil hat of me, but I think the social justice movement wants to destroy sports
    Sports? They have a much larger target. Try, European Christian Civilization.

vCash
    So the ncaa allows men to become women and play on women's teams in NCAA sports?

vCash
    So now no Idaho potato bowl, if they play football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    So now no Idaho potato bowl, if they play football
    Move it to MS once we change the flag!!

vCash
    Just to clarify, the OP is exaggerating. The NCAA hasn't decided to do anything but discuss this issue in August.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Just to clarify, the OP is exaggerating. The NCAA hasn't decided to do anything but discuss this issue in August.
    Secondly, the Idaho bill doesn't merely ban transgender athletes from participating. That's something that lots of states do, and recent court decisions have even said it's a violation of Title IX to allow it if the transwomen aren't taking hormones/puberty blockers.

What's really gotten the Idaho bill (which you can read here) into hot water is that if anyone doubts someone else's sex, you can force them into a medical examination to verify it, something that hasn't been part of any organized sports competitions in decades.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 06-20-2020 at 06:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg2003 View Post
    The flag has needed to go for a long time, but punishing students and schools isn't fair. For starters, the schools and the students don't control what the flag looks like and have little power to change it. Also, the NCAA reasoning that student athletes won't feel welcome makes no sense because the same athletes play games during the regular season.
    This was a political stunt by Sankey at the expense of MSU and Olemiss. No one should be fooled by his BS. Sanky doesn't care about anyone at MSU or Olemiss for that matter.

MSU is the most welcoming school in the SEC and had first minority head coach in SEC. We were again the sacrificial lamb of the SEC. We kept Croom 5 years with only one winning seasons. Morehead was 2-0 in egg, went to bowl twice in two years and we fired him after 2 years. Is MSU being unwelcoming to anyone?