Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA to Idaho: No Events due to your transgender policy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Just to clarify, the OP is exaggerating. The NCAA hasn't decided to do anything but discuss this issue in August.
    I've read your bullshit for too long. There is no slippery slope, right? Oh wait, I watched Washington, Jefferson, Christopher Columbus, and Francis Scott Key torn down yesterday. But you don't have a problem with they do you?

The time for debate is over. It's the sick and twisted against the normal. Nobody should wage their time reading the drivel that comes from such a messed up brain as yours. You would have full blown communism dominate America still spitting out "nobody is actually talking about killing conservatives, you idiots, just a little re-education on tolerance.... there is no slippery slope"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    This was a political stunt by Sankey at the expense of MSU and Olemiss. No one should be fooled by his BS. Sanky doesn't care about anyone at MSU or Olemiss for that matter.
    This is also incorrect. It is well known that Sankey's daughter is/was an MSU student and that he does like us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    I've read your bullshit for too long. There is no slippery slope, right? Oh wait, I watched Washington, Jefferson, Christopher Columbus, and Francis Scott Key torn down yesterday. But you don't have a problem with they do you?

The time for debate is over. It's the sick and twisted against the normal. Nobody should wage their time reading the drivel that comes from such a messed up brain as yours. You would have full blown communism dominate America still spitting out "nobody is actually talking about killing conservatives, you idiots, just a little re-education on tolerance.... there is no slippery slope"
    No need to get pissy just because I pointed out that you were wrong about what the NCAA has and has not done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    No need to get pissy just because I pointed out that you were wrong about what the NCAA has and has not done.
    The fact that it's even a topic is proof enough of the sickness in the west.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    The NCAA is just joining in and trying to be the most woke and virtue signal the loudest. They don't care about injustice, they just care about perception to the screaming idiots on Twitter and in the media.

Georgia literally flies the official CSA flag with their state seal crudely pasted in the top left corner.

vuosunn3yp631.jpg

I don't hear shit from the NCAA/SEC about moving event out of Atlanta. Know why? Money. The NCAA will act woke and punish states like Mississippi and Idaho for "bigotry" while keeping championship games in the capital of a state flying the 17ing confederate flag. They are hypocrites along with many others during this election year.

vCash
    You're right. Us normal people are sick of you twisted a-holes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This is absolutely insane. I'm losing interest in sports completely.
    Same here. When the NCAA pusses out on no football this Fall I think I will be done. You know it's coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Same here. When the NCAA pusses out on no football this Fall I think I will be done. You know it's coming.
    Yep. It's coming.

vCash
    Rex54, you have this guy pegged. Every word he types is pathetic and sick SJW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    The fact that it's even a topic is proof enough of the sickness in the west.
    Out west? What do you think the stance would be of State's Ad office if a Transgender wanted to compete for MSU women's sports? (Rhetorical).

That agenda is pushed nation wide.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Out west? What do you think the stance would be of State's Ad office if a Transgender wanted to compete for MSU women's sports? (Rhetorical).

That agenda is pushed nation wide.
    The west being America and Western Europe.

vCash
    Dude, f*ck the NCAA, what hypocritical scumbags. They make billions off of the backs of mostly African American athletes (football and basketball) and don't pay them one cent. They are responsible for more (borderline) indentured servants than any single person in American history. Meanwhile, they have the gall to make threats to others regarding their ways of doing things.

For the record, I am very much in favor of changing our state flag. It's ugly, means nothing to me and if someone else's life is made better by changing it then let's do it.

vCash
    Yeah, that $20k a year other MSU students pay is peanuts. Not to
    Mention said athletes won't play a down this fall and still get their scholarships.