I hate the kneeling. It's turned me off to almost everything, honestly. Once you go Woke, there's no going back. The Woke Mob sees you bent the knee, smells the weakness and just keeps pushing for more and more. It's frankly enough to kill my interest in sports almost completely, especially with the new social justice patches for uniforms.

I don't mind paying college athletes, but I don't want to see them unionize, although I suspect it's inevitable now. As for revenue at the pro level, it's already dropping. TV ratings are way down and attendance is falling too. These fools are killing their own leagues and are too stupid or Woke to figure out that the political BS is what people watch sports to escape for a while.

But I suspect I'm in the minority on this. Most people are just too addicted to sports to give it up over political principle. I'll always bleed maroon, but seeing snowflakes represent MSU and kneeling just makes me sad and angry. Especially when the things they think they're standing for are all based on lies and misinformation. We're in a really bad place.