Derek Fountain to Miss. State.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelta02 View Post
    Derek Fountain to Miss. State.
    coming on the hinges of Daeshun Ruffin committing to OM.....meh
    No Signature

vCash
    Nothing against this kid because he may be the next best thing and I really hope he is, but I figured we would get another big or a grad transfer PG. We only have 2 ball handlers with Deivion Smith and Iverson Molinar... that's all! I figured we would get an experienced combo guard or PG. I think we can get by in the post with Tolu, Ado, Post, Jalen, and a couple of our other long rangy guys, but it would still be nice to pick up another pure post guy for depth also.

vCash
    A diamond in the rough...hopefully..maybe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Nothing against this kid because he may be the next best thing and I really hope he is, but I figured we would get another big or a grad transfer PG. We only have 2 ball handlers with Deivion Smith and Iverson Molinar... that's all! I figured we would get an experienced combo guard or PG. I think we can get by in the post with Tolu, Ado, Post, Jalen, and a couple of our other long rangy guys, but it would still be nice to pick up another pure post guy for depth also.
    Hes gonna play the 4

vCash
    It seems like he was our Plan C, D, or E.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    We'll be OK Woodard is coming back.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    If so I feel alot better about our team!.. but we still need another ball handler. You want at least 3 or more guys who can handle the ball.. in years past we had guys like Q, Nick, Peters and Tyson who were all needed to handle the basketball at times. We dont have that. God forbid we lose Devion or Molinar to injury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I like Woodard a lot but I don’t know how you can definitively say we will be OK. With or without him this will not only be an incredibly young team, but probably the least talented team we’ve had since Howland’s first or second year.

The roster as a whole is a problem, if people can’t see it now then I fear they will in about 5-6 months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    I like Woodard a lot but I don’t know how you can definitively say we will be OK. With or without him this will not only be an incredibly young team, but probably the least talented team we’ve had since Howland’s first or second year.

The roster as a whole is a problem, if people can’t see it now then I fear they will in about 5-6 months.
    Molinar/d. Smith
    Stewart
    Woodard
    T. Smith
    Ado
    6th man: Johnson

I don't see a problem

vCash
    If Woodard does come back I actually think we have a pretty talented team. Its definitely not the talent we had the last 2 or 3 years but we still have some proven experience...plus the chemistry could be better. We are long, athletic and rangy. Molinar and DJ both got alot of playing time and learned alot last year, they will be good for us, and Ado will always be that defender/rebounder. Grad transfer Jalen Johnson is already proven at the college level so I'm pretty confident in him too as well as Tolu... the unknown are the Freshman and ball handling in my opinion....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Molinar/d. Smith
    Stewart
    Woodard
    T. Smith
    Ado
    6th man: Johnson

I don't see a problem
    Bleh
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.