Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta has little to no police presence now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Something that's been overlooked in all of this:

These protesters, looters, criminals, thugs, savages, etc are actually SAFER with an effective Police Force (even if 10% are "bad apples")....

Because, when these cops quit, and the general populous starts to "police" it's own, it's going to be a GD Killing Field....
    You are so right my friend and it's unfortunate that it might just come to that. Folks are getting locked and loaded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    And when or if you do happen to follow all these steps, and still get killed, every citizen in the nation should protest until answers are given. We all should stay united. Its a simple system.
    Like Dawgology said, yes, protest when this happens. But, protest the right thing (the Judicial System). Criminals go free all the time because the system sucks. That includes bad cops who do bad things. Also, hundreds of grinning and laughing people storming a random Target to get free stuff DOES NOT constitute protesting. Neither does throwing molotov cocktails at the police, burning down the businesses of innocent bystanders, beating up random people just 'cause, etc. etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I'm not a mod, but a post like this should get the 12 yr old banned. Time to get off mommies computer.
    Completely agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Police aren't doctors.

Federal law nor the constitution requires an officer to render medical care personally. I wish the officer would, but he is not required to as long as he seeks medical care for the victim (call for ambulance).

If the officer committed murder, he will be convicted. I would need to know the whole story before judging. If it is true that the victim pointed a taser at an officer while going away from the officer like the atl newspaper said, then the shooting was lawful. Cops are always allowed to go up another force level than that of the other person.
    Report I heard this morning is one of the officers did CPR and tried talking to him as well as I think called emergency response after he went down. Mainstream narrative will not show any of that. 89 officers killed in 2019, don't hear about any of that.

vCash
    So that cop should just let him run away and hope that it wasn't a gun he was pointing back at him. What happens when this drunk (not black) person gets in a car and kills my innocent family because the cop decided not to give chase. **** that. You resist arrest then you get what you get.

vCash
    We just need a Civil War, and that will resolve A LOT of this country?s problems. The more weak minded, no accountability, liberal assholes that get stacked up like log wood the better. Culling the weak!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    We just need a Civil War, and that will resolve A LOT of this country?s problems. The more weak minded, no accountability, liberal assholes that get stacked up like log wood the better. Culling the weak!
    Try not to be an effing idiot, if you can. I know it's probably hard for you.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    It'd be bad for a lot of innocents, but I believe it might come to that, Thick... And the country would probably be better in the long run if it hit the "reset" button....

I just hope I'm still around and healthy enough to make it to the party...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I mean, you've literally owned this chump as bad as someone can be owned. You've reduced him to nothing.
    Nobody has owned anybody. People on both sides have made excellent points. It's no wonder we can't get issues like this resolved in this country. Nobody is listening because everybody wants to be the winner.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    So that cop should just let him run away and hope that it wasn't a gun he was pointing back at him. What happens when this drunk (not black) person gets in a car and kills my innocent family because the cop decided not to give chase. **** that. You resist arrest then you get what you get.
    Exactly, the main stream (fake) media portrays these people that are killed by police as choir boys and they are not. They are bad people that broke the law and resisted arrest. Some more so than others but the point is they did not comply with police instructions. Floyd had a choice and he chose they wrong one. He paid the ultimate price for it.

Life is not that hard, it is a matter of good and bad decisions, if you don't like the way you are treated, then change your dumbass ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Nobody has owned anybody. People on both sides have made excellent points. It's no wonder we can't get issues like this resolved in this country. Nobody is listening because everybody wants to be the winner.
    I don't agree. The is a concept called truth, but the only way you are going to obtain it or recognize it is through a Biblical world view. Otherwise, all opinions and lifestyles are valid and equal and that is NOT the truth! When everybody starts doing what is right in their own eyes, that is the start of our destruction. There has to be a firm and non-changing basis to our beliefs and actions otherwise you will be blown around by every new doctrine coming down the pike whether it is sound (Biblical) or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    And I'll add, it's ok to disagree. It's one of this country's founding principles. At some point we lost sight of that, and the media and some politicians capitalize off of that and get rich off of it. Play us like puppets. ITS OK TO DISAGREE PEOPLE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    I don't agree. The is a concept called truth, but the only way you are going to obtain it or recognize it is through a Biblical world view. Otherwise, all opinions and lifestyles are valid and equal and that is NOT the truth! When everybody starts doing what is right in their own eyes, that is the start of our destruction. There has to be a firm and non-changing basis to our beliefs and actions otherwise you will be blown around by every new doctrine coming down the pike whether it is sound (Biblical) or not.
    Ok, but as much as I may disagree with it personally, this country was founded on one being able to not believe in, and live by, Biblical teachings. I can disagree with those people's choice and try to introduce then to Christ, but it is their choice. They are free to disagree with my worldview.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    You seem to be missing the part where the protesting is wanting more accountability for policing to keep them from abuse because clearly they can't keep themselves form abusing power. Referring to the judicial system as the problem shows the ME ME ME complex aka why are people mad at ME. News flash they are mad at the system as a whole. Both are included.

Cops don't defend bad apples yet they just protested this man's charges. So many protested the charges against the one in Buffalo. Good cops had their chance. They blew it. They showed that it's just gang mentality.

Look at what happened to the last good cop in Chris Dorner. People are protesting the system that betrayed him. He did what he was supposed to and was tossed aside for not submitting to gang mentality.
    Ok serious question, I am genuinely trying to understand where you are coming from...

You are clearly arguing police should be held accountable and I agree.

This is where I think we are going to differ...

Do you believe that citizens both black and white should be held responsible for their actions?

When would you agree that it is alright for PD to use deadly force? At what point has the said citizen crossed the line to far?

Do you believe cops should have the right to defend themselves before the person in question fires a bullet at them? Or should they only fire once fired upon?

vCash
    The last thing we need is civil war. I would assume by your response you have never been involved in a war? Nor have I and I would prefer not to if at all possible.

Wars are messy and peoples lives that you care about will be lost. Our country would be completely unrecognizable. We would be opening up the door for China and Russia to invade us. There is a whole host of reasons this would be terrible.

I agree we have some looneys out there and they are not thinking logically but a civil war would be an absolute travesty and an end to America potentially for good.

vCash
    Take this to off-topic.. if it can't remain civil.. I'll just close it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    His childish and totally ignorant and incessant BS is why I put him on the IGNORE list. It is a great ED feature.
    He?s the only poster I have on ignore. And since someone quoted him I see he?s bitching about a PM he got. Funny, he gave me negative rep and PM?d me one of his lectures.
    I need temporary Mod status. Or I need my man Cadaver to show up with his banhammer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I'm not a mod, but a post like this should get the 12 yr old banned. Time to get off mommies computer.
    He's been warned.. I'm watching.. even closer now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    He?s the only poster I have on ignore. And since someone quoted him I see he?s bitching about a PM he got. Funny, he gave me negative rep and PM?d me one of his lectures.
    I need temporary Mod status. Or I need my man Cadaver to show up with his banhammer.
    Of you all just need to go to the damn political board..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Of you all just need to go to the damn political board..
    *^#%