You know that they haven't released the video that the DA is referencing correct? The start of this video is a split second after the kick.

Collecting themselves? These men signed up to ****ing protect and serve in the line of duty. You have someone dying right in front of you and you need to be on the clock COLLECTING YOURSELF??? Holy ducking shit. Imagine a doctor getting an emergency patient and taking two minutes to collect themselves while standing over their body as they die. **** outta here.

If you put on that badge and pull out that gun, you better not need time to ****ing collect yourself. What the **** are they training at this point.

Honestly I don't really get anyone who supports that. All that's being asked is to not use excessive escalating force. Stop killing people. And the police respond to those protests by upping the use of force and killing more people. That cop is not the judge. That cop is not the jury of his peers. So why the hell is mr. executioner given free reign over what you can do in that situation?

It's like you people just want to spit in the face of the constitution and the only reason I can find is hate. I really don't see any other reason. You want to just forego the 5th, the 8th, and the 14th amendments and think it's totally justified because a man with his back turned is shooting a taser that only works close range and was apparently out of charge (or at most had 1 left.) The man was 0 threat to lives any more. He could have been apprehended later easily and given his due process. Instead Judge Dredd decided to be JJ&E and took his life. Plain and simple.