Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta has little to no police presence now

vCash

Atlanta has little to no police presence now

Hearing entire shifts walked off the job or refused to come in. I can't 100% verify this, but I went on the Atlanta police scanner and in 15 minutes I've heard one call over the radio.

vCash
    Want some new stuff? Be there and back by early am tomorrow.

vCash
    Things are getting really bad.

vCash

Yessir!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    Want some new stuff? Be there and back by early am tomorrow.
    Gibson Les Paul.....any color will do and a marshall orange crunch stack in any configuration.

Thanks and COD!

vCash
    Let me know when IKEA has fallen. I want to redo my kitchen.

vCash
    The official statement denies it, but reality seems to be that what you said is true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Let me know when IKEA has fallen. I want to redo my kitchen.
    Ikea stuff falls all the time unless anchored to the wall ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Things are getting really bad.
    Agree. Some folks need to get a grip and get control of our society or it may never return to sanity.

vCash
    Come on you guys...just send social workers and psychologists. They will take care of it!**

vCash
    The foreign students at Georgia Tech were scared already, now they may never come back. Sad to hear about the ATL.

I knew several Indians, Pakis, and Malaysian graduate students mugged on Campus. The internationals sometimes don’t have cars so they walk more than Americans. The particular kids I knew thought they were mugged because they “looked muslim”. They blamed Bush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Agree. Some folks need to get a grip and get control of our society or it may never return to sanity.
    Atlanta PD is just the first PD to do this I’m hearing rumbles of this all over the country. Just not worth it anymore. Good luck to everyone and when the military steps in to take over law enforcement...well...they don’t have a use of force continuum that they use.

vCash
    Yep - they are trained to bust skulls. And it's about to be time for that.
    This police officer will get acquitted....and when he is, that town will burn to the ground. It's all part of the plan.

vCash
    I listened to ATL zone 5 and 6 scanner. I heard one call for a broken leg in 10 minutes of listening. The rest ... static.

I switched to Shelby County (Memphis) just for a comparison. I heard (nearly) none stop radio traffic. I heard two calls for reports of shots fired (by citizens) in 10 minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I listened to ATL zone 5 and 6 scanner. I heard one call for a broken leg in 10 minutes of listening. The rest ... static.

I switched to Shelby County (Memphis) just for a comparison. I heard (nearly) none stop radio traffic. I heard two calls for reports of shots fired (by citizens) in 10 minutes.
    Need to find one for Chicago.

vCash
    I am going to be straight up. As a Federal officer anyone who points any weapon at me will meet his maker real quick because MY LIFE MATTERS.

Banned
    vCash
    It's almost like people here are ignoring the facts that the DA found where the cop shot the man twice in the back on the ground and kicked him. Almost like there's firing to subdue and continuing to fire kill. Almost like those are two different things.

Atlanta PD are showing you the real sad truth. ~85,000 out of 800,000 cops in this country have had excessive force or the like reported against them. The silent majority of good apples are spoiled by those bad apples and the enabling behaviors. The NYPD crybaby and all of Atlanta PD show what they really care about. They don't protect and serve. If that's what it was ever about then they'd have nothing to fear. It's about submitting to the authority of the law. Period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    It's almost like people here are ignoring the facts that the DA found where the cop shot the man twice in the back on the ground and kicked him. Almost like there's firing to subdue and continuing to fire kill. Almost like those are two different things.

Atlanta PD are showing you the real sad truth. ~85,000 out of 800,000 cops in this country have had excessive force or the like reported against them. The silent majority of good apples are spoiled by those bad apples and the enabling behaviors. The NYPD crybaby and all of Atlanta PD show what they really care about. They don't protect and serve. If that's what it was ever about then they'd have nothing to fear. It's about submitting to the authority of the law. Period.
    It's like you ignored the whole video. Do you not think people lie about their treatment by police? Not all, obviously, but a lot do. One day you'll join reality and quit living in fairytale land
    Last edited by MrKotter; 06-18-2020 at 06:32 AM.

vCash
    The DA is up for re-election and has some type of corruption thing going on his own, he's trying to look good.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!