Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dan Wolken

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipedream View Post
    News orgs like OAN reporting this sort of fringe outrageous bait to the public for people to consume and folks like yourself have ran with it. This is the problem when anyone uses the term "free market place for ideas".

Meanwhile, at least OAN publishes mostly NEWS. You can find out 'WHAT' is actually happening. Yes, it's from a conservative view BUT tune into CNN & CNBC and it's 90% OPINION and 10% actual news.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    John Oliver is your go to on this?!! Really?!

Have you read John Podesta's leaked emails? Either that man is completely obsessed with eating pizza or it's code for something else. In fact, the FBI recognizes those "menu items" Podesta uses as code words used among child sex traffickers.

Maybe you need to go and read those emails, realize they make almost zero sense until you actually substitute the code word meaning to them.
    Yep there's a whole lot more than nothing to "Pizza Gate." I've read the emails and that alone is weird. Also the murals in the establishment as well the artists behind them. The bands they've allowed to play in the establishment and how one band in particular said something during a live show inside the pizzeria to the effect of (and I'm paraphrasing) "people have their tastes" in regards to being attracted to children. Also on their menu before they changed their logo it was common symbolism FBI looked for in seeking out pedophilia. One of the artists that Podesta and James Alefantis (owner of Comet Ping Pong) likes paints pictures of children being sexually molested while being chained and bound. A lot of coincidence huh? There's a lot more of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    Sigh....

I was hoping I wouldn't have to type all of this out, but here we go.

First of all, I don't discredit anyone that is anti Trump. However, I do discredit a comedian that hosts a satirical news show on a cable network as credible source. He has an entire team of comedic writers that think exactly the same way. It is not hard to edit content in order to cast a person or organization in a bad light.

The story linked from OAN certainly isn't a fact. It is an opinion piece that something COULD have happened.

Here are the facts:

Martin Gugino is a long time protester and has been arrested before at multiple events.

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news...-time-activist

Here is a photo taken of Gugino talking with the cameraman right before the incident occurred. I believe this photo appears in your link as well:

Attachment 3203

Were they just exchanging a friendly "hello"?, were they discussing strategy to get a shot? Something in between? Who knows

After the incidents takes place, and Gugino is laying on the ground apparently dying as the media explained. Here is a picture of him after the incident on an ambulance bed sitting up, talking on his cell phone. I don't think men who are dying do this:

Attachment 3204

Given all this information, it is not ridiculous to question that the media outlets that claimed the Buffalo police almost killed this person are not telling the entire truth.

Lastly, football players should not boycott their coach because of a political leaning. Imagine if a coach refused to give a kid playing time because the kid listened to a certain rap artist that the coach didn't happen to agree with their lyrics. I am sure a situation like that would be met with the same high professional standard that the media has approached the Gundy situation. Can we agree, Pal?
    Yea saw where that guy was a professional protester. He's been arrested some 300 times and over 80 of those were for inciting riots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hopsondawg22 View Post
    I would advise you to look into the franklin scandal before you discredit congressmen being invoked in a sex scandal. The left will be the down fall of this country.
    Also Dennis Hasterd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Yea saw where that guy was a professional protester. He's been arrested some 300 times and over 80 of those were for inciting riots.
    That's fake news. You can google and find several debunkings. He has been arrested 4 times, but never for rioting, and no convictions. It's all public records.

Case in point about OANN here. They lied, people believed it and spread the lie.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 06-16-2020 at 05:22 PM.

vCash
    Yep there's a whole lot more than nothing to "Pizza Gate." I've read the emails and that alone is weird. Also the murals in the establishment as well the artists behind them. The bands they've allowed to play in the establishment and how one band in particular said something during a live show inside the pizzeria to the effect of (and I'm paraphrasing) "people have their tastes" in regards to being attracted to children. Also on their menu before they changed their logo it was common symbolism FBI looked for in seeking out pedophilia. One of the artists that Podesta and James Alefantis (owner of Comet Ping Pong) likes paints pictures of children being sexually molested while being chained and bound. A lot of coincidence huh? There's a lot more of course.
    Somehow you know all this stuff but the authorities don't? Or they're all covering up that somehow all these Congressman and public figures are involved and no one's blowing the whistle outside of paranoid conspiracy blogs? Ok...

It's scary how easily people can be snookered by internet nonsense when they want to be. If you want to be told that Hillary Clinton is literally a murderer and child pimp, you'd probably love OANN.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 06-16-2020 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    That's fake news. You can google and find several debunkings. He has been arrested 4 times, but never for rioting, and no convictions. It's all public records.

Case in point about OANN here. They lied, people believed it and spread the lie.
    I hate to harp on this, but how does hearing something like "he's been arrested hundreds of times, including 80 (eighty!) for incting riots," not instantly set off alarm bells for being false?

Do you really think such a person would just be out there on the streets? At the very least he'd have run into some 3 strikes laws at this point, and he'd be locked up for good long before he got to his 80th arrest for violent crime. Not to mention you'd be hearing this all over the news and not just OANN/Facebook if true.

It just seems like any rational person would instantly know this probably isn't true, but I guess people don't like to apply critical thinking to statements that back up their worldview.

vCash
    For those of you still not convinced, here's Fox News referring to "Pizzagate" as fake news:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-with-...iracy-theories

And here is Alex Jones of Infowars admitting "Pizzagate" was a hoax and apologizing for spreading it:
    https://thehill.com/homenews/325761-...spiracy-theory

vCash
    Also Dennis Hasterd.

I can't cite proof of his record other than what I've heard and that he's a well known protestor. Gugino states on his blog he's been arrested 4 times but who knows.

vCash
    I can't cite proof of his record other than what I've heard and that he's a well known protestor. Gugino states on his blog he's been arrested 4 times but who knows.
    You should probably stop believing whoever told you he'd been arrested 300 times, because that person or organization is a liar with an agenda, or gullibly believed a liar with an agenda before passing it on to you.

You should also stop believing whoever told you Hillary Clinton runs a child sex ring out of a DC pizza restaurant and look into the debunkings all over the internet from all over the political spectrum. Every single point of the theory has been demonstrably shown to be false, not by mistake, but made up intentionally to deceive people.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 06-16-2020 at 05:49 PM.

vCash
    Also, the story that spawned this thread has come to an end. Gundy didn't realize what he was wearing. He does now and won't wear it again. He and the Oklahoma State community have moved on, and it's time for all of us to do the same.

[tweet]1273002885283020809[/tweet]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    You may not know what epitome means then.
    MSNBC and Fox News are two sides of the same coin.

CNN, is left leaning no doubt about it, but not to the same level as Fox News and MSNBC.

OAN - Bat shit 17n crazy. They literally do not operate under any code of truth. They operate under manifesting scare tactics and spinning news.
    Fox News is right-leaning certainly. But they are much closer to the center than CNN is. CNN is very left. The media is probably 90% left, even in conservative states like Mississippi. Marshall Ramsey and Rick Cleveland are further left than Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Fox News is right-leaning certainly. But they are much closer to the center than CNN is. CNN is very left. The media is probably 90% left, even in conservative states like Mississippi. Marshall Ramsey and Rick Cleveland are further left than Obama.
    How can conservatives simultaneously brag about how Fox News gets the highest rankings and then also claim that the media is 90% liberal?

And that's just cable. Conservatives have basically all of radio and 2 of the 4 largest newspapers (WSJ and NYP).

And Rick Cleveland? Who even knows or cares what his politics are. He's a sports writer, not a news reporter or political columnist.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 06-16-2020 at 06:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That's the thing, though, you're equating Huff Post and OAN as media equals, which is hilarious. I don't care how much you despise Huff Post, or consider them liberal hacks who are full of shit...and that's perfectly fine. Huff Post has their fair share of hacks, as does every network/media entity. I could share similar feelings about certain talking heads on the right, such as a Sean Hannity or Glen Beck, but even on their worst days (and there are a lot of 'em), I wouldn't lower them to the likes of OAN. That's what you're not getting. Apples and bowling balls.
    Your opinion of Huffington Post is way too high. Hannity and Beck are way more moderate than a HuffPost writer. Good Lord, Huff Post is just out there and crazy.

Banned
    vCash
    OAN said "Black Lives Matter" is a Farce and has doubled down on that as the years have gone on.

Plain and simple it's not ok to be racist. Sure it's your constitutionally protected right to be racist if you want. The government can't arrest you for that. But it's everyone else's right to hate you for your stupidity and no longer support you. That's democracy. That's them exercising their freedom of speech.

If you find yourself on the opposite end of cancel culture, you need to 1. reevaluate your opinion. Gundy clearly did. He asked why and had a good conversation and has come forward with a meh apology, but an apology nonetheless. 2. If you don't want to do 1, then understand what the freedom of speech means. It doesn't protect you from someone else saying they don't support you. That is their freedom of speech. If you are mad at people using "cancel culture" to eliminate "wrongthink" then you are literally mad you live in America and are on the losing end of democracy.

People have the right to speak. People have the right to say that what others say is stupid. People have the freedom of speech to withdraw their support based on whatever they feel like. Getting mad at that means you are literally against the first amendment. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. You're free to leave.

Side note OAN is actually considered more trustworthy than Fox News on the media bias chart. That statement is not an endorsement of OAN btw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Side note OAN is actually considered more trustworthy than Fox News on the media bias chart. That statement is not an endorsement of OAN btw.
    I believe that chart is from 2017/2018. I suspect they'd be moving down and to the right over the last year or so, now that they have openly begged for Trump's favor.

vCash
    How can conservatives simultaneously brag about how Fox News gets the highest rankings and then also claim that the media is 90% liberal?

And that's just cable. Conservatives have basically all of radio and 2 of the 4 largest newspapers (WSJ and NYP).
    Let's say you have 500 liberals and 500 conservatives viewers. All the conservatives watch FOX because it's the only conservative news. The liberals split their viewing between all of the other networks that lean left. So a basic math class in elementary school will tell you who gets the most viewers. That would be FOX.

Example
    Fox - 500 conservatives
    CNN- 100 liberals
    MSNBC- 100 liberals
    CBS - 100 liberals
    ABC - 100 liberals
    NBC - 100 liberals

It's math.

vCash
    Somehow you know all this stuff but the authorities don't? Or they're all covering up that somehow all these Congressman and public figures are involved and no one's blowing the whistle outside of paranoid conspiracy blogs? Ok...

It's scary how easily people can be snookered by internet nonsense when they want to be. If you want to be told that Hillary Clinton is literally a murderer and child pimp, you'd probably love OANN.
    Well.... on this one there are actual emails we can read that contain known pedophilia lingo. Yes the terms typically are harmless but when they are used the number of times they're used it makes sense to assume they could be code. The band I mentioned that played several times at Comet Ping Pong can be easily found on youtube and you can see where the lead singer (whose brother ironically is serving 43 years for multiple counts of child molestation) responds to members of the audience mentioning liking "little boys" by saying "we all have preferences" then laughing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JZAsfjOloo

As far as the symbolism on the menu take a look at the FBI literature on pedophilia logos here: http://whale.to/c/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf
    Then look at there logo before it was changed: https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2016/...ing-pong-1.jpg
    https://i0.wp.com/aceloewgold.com/wp...35%2C190&ssl=1

Tony Podesta mentions (https://washingtonlife.com/2015/06/0...ivate-viewing/) one of his favorite artists is Biljana Djurdjevic. Copy and paste that name into google and look at her "art."

All the above are facts.
    Last edited by Matt3467; 06-16-2020 at 06:31 PM.

vCash
    You should probably stop believing whoever told you he'd been arrested 300 times, because that person or organization is a liar with an agenda, or gullibly believed a liar with an agenda before passing it on to you.

You should also stop believing whoever told you Hillary Clinton runs a child sex ring out of a DC pizza restaurant and look into the debunkings all over the internet from all over the political spectrum. Every single point of the theory has been demonstrably shown to be false, not by mistake, but made up intentionally to deceive people.
    Not really that far out there to believe someone has been arrested more than 300 times. Here's an article from CNN about one arrested more than 1500 times: https://www.cnn.com/2013/12/04/us/ke...ted/index.html

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Also, the story that spawned this thread has come to an end. Gundy didn't realize what he was wearing. He does now and won't wear it again. He and the Oklahoma State community have moved on, and it's time for all of us to do the same.

[tweet]1273002885283020809[/tweet]
    This looks like a hostage video. Good Lord