Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It?s been a rough 8 months for people with ?sources?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yeah. I don't think Dan threw it deep enough to be honest. I think throwing deep 1-3 more times would have helped make us a little better when he was our coach because it would have opened up some other things.
    He also didn't throw enough screens. I would be pulling my hair out when our qb was getting too much pressure and we would have the middle of the field wide open. Bubble screens would have been huge with our backs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    He also didn't throw enough screens. I would be pulling my hair out when our qb was getting too much pressure and we would have the middle of the field wide open. Bubble screens would have been huge with our backs.
    That's that classic Dan Mullen arrogance. It cost us 2 Egg Bowls and a legit shot at beating Bama in 2017.

vCash
    Natchez High usually has some good talent.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I?m Dan Mullen Jr but with a lot more screens
    so you run a 125lb halfback up the middle, then supplement that with screens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    That's that classic Dan Mullen arrogance. It cost us 2 Egg Bowls and a legit shot at beating Bama in 2017.
    That and the Referees on the replay of the so called touchdown fumble. Replay never showed the ball cross the plane refs on the field called fumble. What does the rule say?

Good Luck Coach,
    I'm pulling for you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    That and the Referees on the replay of the so called touchdown fumble. Replay never showed the ball cross the plane refs on the field called fumble. What does the rule say?

Good Luck Coach,
    I'm pulling for you!
    What pissed me off was 3rd and 15 w/ 1:20 left in the game. We make that 1st down it's OVER. Everybody and their mother knew it was a QB draw w/ Fitz. All we needed was a screen pass to a TE and we would have beaten Bama for the first time in 10 years.

We punt and Bama scores in four plays. smdh.

vCash
    Wait a minute ... people on here have reliable sources? I never knew that ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    What pissed me off was 3rd and 15 w/ 1:20 left in the game. We make that 1st down it's OVER. Everybody and their mother knew it was a QB draw w/ Fitz. All we needed was a screen pass to a TE and we would have beaten Bama for the first time in 10 years.

We punt and Bama scores in four plays. smdh.
    You are Correct! Hell, I was thinking about the year we were #1 at Bummer.

vCash
    It's amazing to me that people think that Dan Mullen is some brilliant coach. He wasn't as good as Jackie and yes Jackie had his faults too. At least Jackie beat top 15 teams every now and then and actually won the SEC West. Dan blows our shot at it by looking at ****ing Maryland's job.

vCash
    I don't think he's a good coach, hell he folds under any pressure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    I don't think he's a good coach, hell he folds under any pressure!
    This will be the third year he won't beat Georgia. Hackles will be raised this year. The fans will start to doubt. His seat gets a tad warm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I?m Dan Mullen Jr but with a lot more screens
    Bleh
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.