The SEC is a whole new world but I feel pretty good with Arnett. Rocky Long is a stack OG so you know they have seen a lot and adjusted to a lot. Little known but Arnett did not call a lot of plays on defense at SDSU but there was a reason he was highly sought after.

I have played with it a little here and there and I am no SEC DC but IMO, if we ?break the stack? and be like Iowa St on defense we will be the most fun team to watch in the country. Joe Lee used to break the stack a lot, it allows you to get in multiple fronts not just the traditional 3-3 look. Some guys swear by that but I would be on the ISU model. If Arnett is a true stack guy then we will be pretty vanilla in the secondary but blitz a lot. Fred Peters and Marcus Murphy will be big time in this scheme and you heard it it here but Tre Lawson has a shot at All SEC honors. If we can find 2 NTs and Thompson be the 2017-2018 version we have a shot. The biggest thing is going to be can a freshman or juco guy besides Lawson be ready to go in September not November. The best player on the defense has to be your Sam LB and the dog safety. They are both going to have to do multiple things and line up in multiple positions. All 11 have to be good but if I could pick where I wanted to be the best I would pick those 2