Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
I cut the cord this year. I was paying $145 for dish... Plus Netlix at $17 Plus Starz for $9 so that's $171 from programming

Now, I pay $25 a month for an online service called Pixel and with other free streaming services that have ads... The programming selection is waaaay more than I had with Dish. I also opted to go back to Netflix but the single TV options for $8 rather than the premium service that was $17. We did not use it.

I am saving over $130 a month TV programming... that was worth it to me. Plus, I have way more programming. The only draw back is you must have good internet and it has to be true unlimited service that does not slow down once you use so much data like Cspire.

I went with ATT and the cradle point, which is $35 a month. I was paying $70 for an ATT DSL land line and just my house. I now have internet at both my properties for the same thing I was paying for one.

I will be looking for better internet options as soon as they are available, especially at the lake property but I love this netgear router. It reaches outside, my whole house and can serve more devices that I could ever hook up. My download speeds just won't let me watch HD up there and that will be a problem come football season.
How do you hook up with Cradlepoint? I thought they were business only?