Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Mods but are ya'll watchng what the President is doing right now?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    That is not close to what he said. He said peaceful protest are warranted and America is listening. He called out the people rioting and burning buildings. Peaceful protest is not rioting. I?d you riot and burn crap down then you should be dealt with in an extreme manner to get control of the anarchy
    He didn't say that. That wouldn't match his military's actions. Stop calling my president weak. He is bigly and strong. They showed those peaceful protestors and press who is boss. Stop it now before the military has to take over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Man get out of here with this. This is not helpful. And I am conservative. We can disagree politically and all agree that what happened to George Floyd was sick, and what these dumbass rioters are doing is horrible.
    Yeah. No place for that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    He just threatened to turn the US into a military state and threaten war on Americans if protests don't stop. (Hasn't officially invoked the Insurrection Act officially.)
    Link? That's not what was said and you know it. He said rioters and looters. Nobody is condemning peaceful protests, nor should they. You, like trump, lose credibility when you sensationalize for political gain.

vCash
    Man get out of here with this. This is not helpful. And I am conservative. We can disagree politically and all agree that what happened to George Floyd was sick, and what these dumbass rioters are doing is horrible.
    Hear, hear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That'll definitely help the situation. FFS...

Edit: and by the way, statements like this is exactly why we can't have political discussions on the main board. You can be partisan, you can be passionate, you can even be stuck in your ways....but this blatant lack of basic respect for the other side is what moves us nowhere. I'm friends with many conservatives, Republicans, and Trump supporters of all backgrounds (even a few on this board); I've never equated them to "demons", or told them to get "17'd" as a group like you did. Being intellectually blunted is not a virtue, nor is it a sustainable strategy for moving forward.
    Great post Beardo! We can have different opinions, but attacking because a different viewpoint is juvenile and nonproductive!

Banned
    vCash
    Link? That's not what was said and you know it. He said rioters and looters. Nobody is condemning peaceful protests, nor should they. You, like trump, lose credibility when you sensationalize for political gain.
    Watch the video of his speech again. The powerful side by side. I couldn't take my eyes off the part where he flexed his muscles (the biggest muscles ever btw) as his military pushed out those peaceful protests so he could swing his dick and bring the Bible to a new frontier of theology and ideas.

Truly a pioneer and a master of authority. Strong!

vCash
    Watch the video of his speech again. The powerful side by side. I couldn't take my eyes off the part where he flexed his muscles (the biggest muscles ever btw) as his military pushed out those peaceful protests so he could swing his dick and bring the Bible to a new frontier of theology and ideas.

None of that has anything to do with you conflating, apparently purposefully, peaceful protesters and rioters.

vCash
    I miss when this country was ruled and governed by the middle 60% instead of the extreme 15% on each end of the political spectrum. There are no political compromises left in government.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    I miss when this country was ruled and governed by the middle 60% instead of the extreme 15% on each end of the political spectrum. There are no political compromises left in government.
    I wish a middle third party would emerge.

vCash
    What a tool

Banned
    vCash
    None of that has anything to do with you conflating, apparently purposefully, peaceful protesters and rioters.
    God Emperor Trump conflated them. He showed the force that all governors should ask for. Invoke the Insurrection Act and this is what we will do because we are strong and we need to dominate them. Even Mini-Mitt and his Utah buddies get it.

12. Senior Member
    vCash
    Imagine the creative logo with that name ***

vCash
    delete

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I agree with all of these things, minus the dictator and Hitler part. He's bad enough as a person without needing to mention him in the same sentence as Hitler.
    Well then you should love him. Liberals have told us for decades that morals have no place in today's society.

vCash
    Bravest. Strongest President we?ve had I a very long time. Showing how to lead.

vCash

You are pathetic. Good news though, these terrorists are guaranteeing a Trump victory si well get another Supreme Court appointment.

vCash
    You bunch of honkies make me laugh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Are you using "protestors" and "rioters" interchangeably?
    He does not see the difference!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    You've proven to be a liberal loser, 28. 17 you and every demoncrat!!!!
    OUCH!! And I thought my posts on the Coronavirus thread was hard sometimes!

vCash
    JFK would be considered a right winger today....