Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry Mods but are ya'll watchng what the President is doing right now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Sorry Mods but are ya'll watchng what the President is doing right now?

I can't believe the Secret Service is letting it go. This is crazy.

vCash
    Been at work all day. What are you speaking of?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Been at work all day. What are you speaking of?
    He left the white house and walk over to the church that got burned last night.

Banned
    vCash
    He just threatened to turn the US into a military state and threaten war on Americans if protests don't stop. (Hasn't officially invoked the Insurrection Act officially.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    He just threatened to turn the US into a military state and threaten war on Americans if protests don't stop. (Hasn't officially invoked the Insurrection Act officially.)
    Lock it up and ban me because I am calling Dantheman a dumb mother****er!!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said. He threatened to bring in troops and stop the protesting himself. That's a military state by definition. That's what he did. I didn't even condone or condemn it. I just told you what he told us.

How are you so blind with hate that you literally call someone dumb for factually repeating the guy?

vCash
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said. He threatened to bring in troops and stop the protesting himself. That's a military state by definition. That's what he did. I didn't even condone or condemn it. I just told you what he told us.

How are you so blind with hate that you literally call someone dumb for factually repeating the guy?
    Here is the exact quote:

"As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property.”

He pretty clearly condemned the violent part of things that have been happening, not the protesting in general.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    Here is the exact quote:

"As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property.”

He pretty clearly condemned the violent part of things that have been happening, not the protesting in general.
    I have friends with business in the cities being rioted and terrorized. They say they hope someone grows a pair in government and shuts this crap down since local governments won't do it. Innocent people are getting beaten, and having their stores looted. I get all have political views, but we also cannot allow people roaming around doing this.
    The exception is my friend in TX that just called me and has a business in the curfew area. If anyone tried to break down and loot his store (before he has to leave for curfew) they will get a ton of lead shot into them. TX will not play around. There won't be people being dragged out of cars there too much because most have guns in their cars.

vCash
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said.
    Literally? Post a transcript.

He made abundantly clear his different view and strategy toward violent “rioters,” “looters,” etc. and non-violent protesters.

I stand (admittedly figuratively) with all the peaceful protesters. Against tyranny, they are my allies. Unchecked violence and property destruction simply must stop.
    Last edited by turkish; 06-01-2020 at 07:43 PM.

vCash

That is not close to what he said. He said peaceful protest are warranted and America is listening. He called out the people rioting and burning buildings. Peaceful protest is not rioting. I?d you riot and burn crap down then you should be dealt with in an extreme manner to get control of the anarchy

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    That is not close to what he said. He said peaceful protest are warranted and America is listening. He called out the people rioting and burning buildings. Peaceful protest is not rioting. I?d you riot and burn crap down then you should be dealt with in an extreme manner to get control of the anarchy
    He didn't say that. That wouldn't match his military's actions. Stop calling my president weak. He is bigly and strong. They showed those peaceful protestors and press who is boss. Stop it now before the military has to take over.

vCash

He ain't stopping the protesting; get real. The total destruction of the country is what he is stopping or what is left of it.

I don't think any more attention is needed with protests but peaceful protests are fine. Terrorizing our country in the state it is in can't be tolerated. Lawlessness must be stopped.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    He ain't stopping the protesting; get real. The total destruction of the country is what he is stopping or what is left of it.

I don't think any more attention is needed with protests but peaceful protests are fine. Terrorizing our country in the state it is in can't be tolerated. Lawlessness must be stopped.
    He ain't stopping protesting? Are you calling him weak? Get real. He stepped on the big stage and showed the world he can squash out anything. There's never been a stronger leader than him.

14. Senior Member
    vCash

You lie. You and I both know he is talking about rioting and looting. He addressed George Floyd and said justice will come for him, but the rioting must stop.

vCash

I doubt you would understand any explanation as to why you are a dumb mother****er. Just accept it.....

vCash

vCash
    I'm 100% with you, Al. 1717171717 dantheman now and forevermore. 17 him!

vCash
    It doesnt appear non of these mayors or governors are going to do anything but let their cities get looted and burned.... it quit being a protest about noon Friday...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    it quit being a protest about noon Friday...
    Not true. How about go out to your local protest as a neutral observer and see the truth instead of what the media is sensationalizing?

There are millions of people in this country protesting for a reason. And that's protesting, not looting.

vCash
    I predict this thread to go about as well as last years FB season**