Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry Mods but are ya'll watchng what the President is doing right now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Funny how changing two words of your comment changes it to be the side of the protestors. It's almost like people want the same thing and don't have that normally and are protesting that.
    No actually you slipped in "protestors" with rioters and terrorizing. Not even close. Peaceful protesting does not include what is going down right now. The peaceful protesting is actually the part that the majority of the country are all on the same page about.
    But once rioting, looting, and organized political maneuvering starting getting into it, then the message is totally different.
    As far as having their assets forfeited, not following you but would like to understand. It could probably open a whole can on more topics though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Trump is a liar, adulterous, thin skinned, dictator, Hitler loving, fake Christian, and perfect for you.
    I agree with all of these things, minus the dictator and Hitler part. He's bad enough as a person without needing to mention him in the same sentence as Hitler.

vCash
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said.
    Literally? Post a transcript.

He made abundantly clear his different view and strategy toward violent “rioters,” “looters,” etc. and non-violent protesters.

I stand (admittedly figuratively) with all the peaceful protesters. Against tyranny, they are my allies. Unchecked violence and property destruction simply must stop.
    Last edited by turkish; 06-01-2020 at 07:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I agree with all of these things, minus the dictator and Hitler part. He's bad enough as a person without needing to mention him in the same sentence as Hitler.
    He's publicly stated he admired Hitler.

vCash
    I'm 100% with you, Al. 1717171717 dantheman now and forevermore. 17 him!

vCash
    You've proven to be a liberal loser, 28. 17 you and every demoncrat!!!!

vCash
    He's publicly stated he admired Hitler.
    Link?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    17 you and every demoncrat!!!!
    That'll definitely help the situation. FFS...

Edit: and by the way, statements like this is exactly why we can't have political discussions on the main board. You can be partisan, you can be passionate, you can even be stuck in your ways....but this blatant lack of basic respect for the other side is what moves us nowhere. I'm friends with many conservatives, Republicans, and Trump supporters of all backgrounds (even a few on this board); I've never equated them to "demons", or told them to get "17'd" as a group like you did. Being intellectually blunted is not a virtue, nor is it a sustainable strategy for moving forward.
    Last edited by BeardoMSU; 06-01-2020 at 07:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    minus the hitler part, and then the ring includes a majority of politicians ***

Banned
    vCash
    So you're telling me he actually said he supported peaceful protestors as he had his riot crew beat on peaceful protestors who were not out past curfew and not causing any harm?

So you're calling MY president a liar? He just showed me he's not going to put up with peaceful protests. How dare you make that Godly man out to be a liar. Shame on you liberal scum always trying to make Trump a liar.

vCash
    He just swung his penis and walked from the White House to the Church. Very powerful move by the President.

We have rioters led by insane left wing groups burning down black-owned businesses and communities. Why is putting a stop to that a bad thing? I just dont understand a certain population right now. You want these rioters to stop tearing up the black community- but get mad at Trump when he says he is going to stop it. Makes no sense.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Trump is a liar, adulterous, thin skinned, dictator, Hitler loving, fake Christian, and perfect for you.
    Not a fan of Hitler... only God knows my heart, so I will let him judge my Christianity..... I have lusted in my heart, so I am guilty of adultery...
    I?m in sales, so liar is a little strong, but I fall short by an infinite distance being perfect.... I am for small government, 2nd Amendment, less taxes, strong borders, but I even support a path for citizenship for those in our country undocumented.... I support our military, police, and those who protect us... nobody is perfect.... racist, yes because I am imperfect, and guess what you are imperfect too.... I believe we should protect children both inside the womb and outside, senior citizens, and handicapped...but if you don?t fall in those categories you need to fend for yourself and your family...I worked my way through High School and College, paid my Student Loans and Mortgage.... Still Saving for my retirement....rich by no means, but earned every penny I have...guess what, Trump is all those things you said, except the Hitler thing...the Hitler thing fits those doing the looting and burning.

vCash
    All of you folks can go debate this issue (and more!) at https://sippolitics.com/.

vCash
    Dan says, “swing harder.”

https://youtu.be/wLcTpHRQEik

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    All of you folks can go debate this issue (and more!) at https://sippolitics.com/.
    This^^^

But for those entitled few, who keep feeling the need to go against well known board protocol, keep doing you...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He just swung his penis and walked from the White House to the Church. Very powerful move by the President.

We have rioters led by insane left wing groups burning down black-owned businesses and communities. Why is putting a stop to that a bad thing? I just dont understand a certain population right now. You want these rioters to stop tearing up the black community- but get mad at Trump when he says he is going to stop it. Makes no sense.
    agree 100%, and thus the politically funded and organized rioting worked for those that wanted more division. Because the country was way too unified on being upset about the real issue that happened. Agree that if states are not going to protect innocent people and allow buildings to be burned, people pulled out of cars, then I don't care who steps in to stop it as long as someone stops it. I can say no one is pulling me out of a car or beating my wife with a 2x4 without getting shot for it.

vCash
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said. He threatened to bring in troops and stop the protesting himself. That's a military state by definition. That's what he did. I didn't even condone or condemn it. I just told you what he told us.

How are you so blind with hate that you literally call someone dumb for factually repeating the guy?
    That is not close to what he said. He said peaceful protest are warranted and America is listening. He called out the people rioting and burning buildings. Peaceful protest is not rioting. I?d you riot and burn crap down then you should be dealt with in an extreme manner to get control of the anarchy

vCash
    Trump is a liar, adulterer, thin skinned, dictator, Hitler loving, fake Christian, and perfect for you.
    Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. Seek help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    You've proven to be a liberal loser, 28. 17 you and every demoncrat!!!!
    Man get out of here with this. This is not helpful. And I am conservative. We can disagree politically and all agree that what happened to George Floyd was sick, and what these dumbass rioters are doing is horrible.