Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Mods but are ya'll watchng what the President is doing right now?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    You are pathetic. Good news though, these terrorists are guaranteeing a Trump victory si well get another Supreme Court appointment.
    Yes these terrorists are. Scaring those peaceful protestors back into their homes. Military rule. Dominate! "Leaders" like Mariann Budde are why this country is turning away from God. Allying with liberal cnn? Clearly she is paid for by ANTIFA. Weak! Don't worry St. John's, Daddy Trump will liberate you from protesting scum who desecrate Jesus's name and bring you back to the promised land. Power!

Last edited by dantheman4248; 06-01-2020 at 09:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You bunch of honkies make me laugh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said. He threatened to bring in troops and stop the protesting himself. That's a military state by definition. That's what he did. I didn't even condone or condemn it. I just told you what he told us.

How are you so blind with hate that you literally call someone dumb for factually repeating the guy?
    He ain't stopping the protesting; get real. The total destruction of the country is what he is stopping or what is left of it.

I don't think any more attention is needed with protests but peaceful protests are fine. Terrorizing our country in the state it is in can't be tolerated. Lawlessness must be stopped.

vCash
    The problem is there was a law signed circa 1968 that removed liability from cities when there's a riot. The cities have no incentive to stop the riots/looting. Somebody had to step up and the President did exactly that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    The problem is there was a law signed circa 1968 that removed liability from cities when there's a riot. The cities have no incentive to stop the riots/looting. Somebody had to step up and the President did exactly that
    Too add to the pain Insurance does not cover Civil Unrest.

vCash
    God Emperor Trump conflated them. He showed the force that all governors should ask for. Invoke the Insurrection Act and this is what we will do because we are strong and we need to dominate them. Even Mini-Mitt and his Utah buddies get it.

You're intelligent. You know Conflate means combine. That's what you did, perhaps admittedly (or unknowingly) seeing as though you've not denied it. Trump is an ass, but he separated rioters from peaceful protesters, denouncing the former but not the latter.

vCash
    Ya'll don't be surprise tommorrow Martial Law is declared in a few of these cities and you see the US Military move in
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 06-01-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    He ain't stopping the protesting; get real. The total destruction of the country is what he is stopping or what is left of it.

I don't think any more attention is needed with protests but peaceful protests are fine. Terrorizing our country in the state it is in can't be tolerated. Lawlessness must be stopped.
    He ain't stopping protesting? Are you calling him weak? Get real. He stepped on the big stage and showed the world he can squash out anything. There's never been a stronger leader than him.

9. Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    You're intelligent. You know Conflate means combine. That's what you did, perhaps admittedly (or unknowingly) seeing as though you've not denied it. Trump is an ass, but he separated rioters from peaceful protesters, denouncing the former but not the latter.
    He denounced the former with words and the latter with actions. He made his statement loud and clear. If you weren't watching then you missed the strongest leader ever.

vCash
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said. He threatened to bring in troops and stop the protesting himself. That's a military state by definition. That's what he did. I didn't even condone or condemn it. I just told you what he told us.

How are you so blind with hate that you literally call someone dumb for factually repeating the guy?
    You lie. You and I both know he is talking about rioting and looting. He addressed George Floyd and said justice will come for him, but the rioting must stop.

vCash
    Not true. How about go out to your local protest as a neutral observer and see the truth instead of what the media is sensationalizing?

There are millions of people in this country protesting for a reason. And that's protesting, not looting.
    Please explain the reasons AND how vandalism helps.

The guy looting a 45 inch TV for WHAT reason?

Name the reason for burning a 250 year old church?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Trump is a lunatic.
    I'll give you unconventional, but lunatic is absurd. Anybody can just spout off dumb statements. How about backing up your statement with reasons why you feel that way.

vCash

I doubt you would understand any explanation as to why you are a dumb mother****er. Just accept it.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He's publicly stated he admired Hitler.
    Going to need a link for that! Something other than CNN or NYT.

Oh wait, you can't!

vCash
    Yes these terrorists are. Scaring those peaceful protestors back into their homes. Military rule. Dominate! "Leaders" like Mariann Budde are why this country is turning away from God. Allying with liberal cnn? Clearly she is paid for by ANTIFA. Weak! Don't worry St. John's, Daddy Trump will liberate you from protesting scum who desecrate Jesus's name and bring you back to the promised land. Power!

Lmao!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! Anderson Cooper!!! Hahahaha!!!!&

16. Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Lmao!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! Anderson Cooper!!! Hahahaha!!!!&
    I know right? Why would she call in there of all places if she truly is a bishop of God. And then the rudeness to not even let him speak a word on that video clip. Sad! Jesus would not be proud of her harsh words.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    I miss when this country was ruled and governed by the middle 60% instead of the extreme 15% on each end of the political spectrum. There are no political compromises left in government.
    Yep, this.

vCash
    The most entertaining part of this thread is the amount of people willing to argue with what appears to be a teenage boy living in his moms basement. #DannieBoy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The most entertaining part of this thread is the amount of people willing to argue with what appears to be a teenage boy living in his moms basement. #DannieBoy
    I would not be surprise this time tomorrow night De Blasio will be at home in his basement and a Brig. Gen will be running NY City.

vCash
    He denounced the former with words and the latter with actions. He made his statement loud and clear. If you weren't watching then you missed the strongest leader ever.
    By clearing a path for the president to travel? Meh. There were announcements for hours to move. I feel no sympathy for that.

Now if the military or other police force is ordered to go out and stop peaceful protests, I'll join you in saying that is unacceptable. And unconstitutional.