Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry Mods but are ya'll watchng what the President is doing right now?

vCash

Sorry Mods but are ya'll watchng what the President is doing right now?

I can't believe the Secret Service is letting it go. This is crazy.

vCash
    Been at work all day. What are you speaking of?

Banned
    vCash
    He just threatened to turn the US into a military state and threaten war on Americans if protests don't stop. (Hasn't officially invoked the Insurrection Act officially.)

vCash
    It doesnt appear non of these mayors or governors are going to do anything but let their cities get looted and burned.... it quit being a protest about noon Friday...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    He just threatened to turn the US into a military state and threaten war on Americans if protests don't stop. (Hasn't officially invoked the Insurrection Act officially.)
    Lock it up and ban me because I am calling Dantheman a dumb mother****er!!

vCash
    I predict this thread to go about as well as last years FB season**

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    it quit being a protest about noon Friday...
    Not true. How about go out to your local protest as a neutral observer and see the truth instead of what the media is sensationalizing?

There are millions of people in this country protesting for a reason. And that's protesting, not looting.

vCash
    He is absolutely showing who is the leader of this country! He is a very brave man, very George Washingtonesque. Dantheman4248 it is an absolute that this insurrection must be stopped and quickly. The peaceful protests are one thing, but the antifas who are being funded by George Soros are out there agitating and causing the looting and violence. This is an insurrection and it must be stopped.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said. He threatened to bring in troops and stop the protesting himself. That's a military state by definition. That's what he did. I didn't even condone or condemn it. I just told you what he told us.

How are you so blind with hate that you literally call someone dumb for factually repeating the guy?

vCash
    Last edited by BeastMan; 06-01-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    He is absolutely showing who is the leader of this country! He is a very brave man, very George Washingtonesque. Dantheman4248 it is an absolute that this insurrection must be stopped and quickly. The peaceful protests are one thing, but the antifas who are being funded by George Soros are out there agitating and causing the looting and violence. This is an insurrection and it must be stopped.
    https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...878809600?s=21

Don't worry. It is. **** the press.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Been at work all day. What are you speaking of?
    He left the white house and walk over to the church that got burned last night.

vCash
    How am I a dumb mothe****er because that's literally what he said. He threatened to bring in troops and stop the protesting himself. That's a military state by definition. That's what he did. I didn't even condone or condemn it. I just told you what he told us.

How are you so blind with hate that you literally call someone dumb for factually repeating the guy?
    Here is the exact quote:

"As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property.”

He pretty clearly condemned the violent part of things that have been happening, not the protesting in general.

vCash
    Trump is a lunatic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Trump is a lunatic.
    Takes one to know one...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    Here is the exact quote:

"As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel, and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property.”

He pretty clearly condemned the violent part of things that have been happening, not the protesting in general.
    I have friends with business in the cities being rioted and terrorized. They say they hope someone grows a pair in government and shuts this crap down since local governments won't do it. Innocent people are getting beaten, and having their stores looted. I get all have political views, but we also cannot allow people roaming around doing this.
    The exception is my friend in TX that just called me and has a business in the curfew area. If anyone tried to break down and loot his store (before he has to leave for curfew) they will get a ton of lead shot into them. TX will not play around. There won't be people being dragged out of cars there too much because most have guns in their cars.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    I have friends with business in the cities being rioted and terrorized. They say they hope someone grows a pair in government and shuts this crap down since local governments won't do it. Innocent people are getting beaten, and having their assets forfeited. I get all have political views, but we also cannot allow people roaming around doing this.
    Funny how changing two words of your comment changes it to be the side of the protestors. It's almost like people want the same thing and don't have that normally and are protesting that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Takes one to know one...
    Trump is a liar, adulterer, thin skinned, dictator, Hitler loving, fake Christian, and perfect for you.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 06-01-2020 at 07:34 PM.

vCash
    Funny how changing two words of your comment changes it to be the side of the protestors. It's almost like people want the same thing and don't have that normally and are protesting that.
    Are you using "protestors" and "rioters" interchangeably?