Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just finished my four mile walk and there's no looters.

vCash

Just finished my four mile walk and there's no looters.

However it did kick my ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    However it did kick my ass.
    Did five walking the back lot rows at my car dealer today while my oil was being changed. I ain't setting foot in a waiting room for a while. ( We, by state rule, make people wait in their cars at my place.) No looting there either. I'm a bit sun burned though, I usually walk at least partially in the shade. No shade in a vast concrete parking lot.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 05-29-2020 at 10:14 PM.

vCash
    Decided to take a stroll through downtown ATL tonight. To my surprise, the College Football HOF has reopened. It's weird that you now have to enter through a window, but I guess they're just ensuring social distancing is in place due to COVID.****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Did five walking the back lot rows at my car dealer today while my oil was being changed. I ain't setting foot in a waiting room for a while. ( We, by state rule, make people wait in their cars at my place.) No looting there either. I'm a bit sun burned though, I usually walk at least partially in the shade. No shade in a vast concrete parking lot.
    So, you are worried about a waiting room, but are ok with dropping your vehicle off with someone, who takes it to another person to work on, who gives it back to someone to take it back to you? And these folks do this dozens of times a day in numerous different vehicles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    So, you are worried about a waiting room, but are ok with dropping your vehicle off with someone, who takes it to another person to work on, who gives it back to someone to take it back to you? And these folks do this dozens of times a day in numerous different vehicles.
    I'd be ok with it. I'd just clean and disinfect the interior when I got home, the same as I usually do when I get back from the store. Besides, the waiting rooms are worse because you can get stuck in there in close proximity to other people for an extended period of time.
    Last edited by Joebob; 05-31-2020 at 03:05 PM.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    I must have missed something while hanging out with the family

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Yeah but the car people need to be working so they can keep his car running so he can get to his essential job. But you don't need to be there Bc you are the threat to him and you and unimportant......

vCash
    Wow. I just turned on my tv for the first time in a week. I see a douche bag man abused his power and killed another man. But!!!!!!! The media says a white cop killed an unarmed black man. The media continues to divide this country as much as they possibly can. Even Steve Robertson wrote a long article about racism. This isn’t racism folks. The cop and the man had a history. The cop didn’t like him. He will go to prison for this. Why are the Terrorists our in the street causing terror??? Why is the media calling this racism??? As a society we have gotten ourselves in a bad place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Wow. I just turned on my tv for the first time in a week. I see a douche bag man abused his power and killed another man. But!!!!!!! The media says a white cop killed an unarmed black man. The media continues to divide this country as much as they possibly can. Even Steve Robertson wrote a long article about racism. This isn’t racism folks. The cop and the man had a history. The cop didn’t like him. He will go to prison for this. Why are the Terrorists our in the street causing terror??? Why is the media calling this racism??? As a society we have gotten ourselves in a bad place.
    He is going to jail but it won't be for what we think it might be. The autopsy is not going the Government's way.They are bringing in another person to do second one. It's going to end up being Civil rights charges that they put him in jail for.

vCash
    He is going to jail but it won't be for what we think it might be. The autopsy is not going the Government's way.They are bringing in another person to do second one. It's going to end up being Civil rights charges that they put him in jail for.
    I gotcha. Thanks for that Jack. I just hate the media these days and how they feel that they have to drive a narrative.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    The problem is police aren't held accountable regardless of race. The man is charged with 3rd degree murder (only a thing in 3 states) with a max 25 year sentence. The other 3 cops aren't even arrested as they stood there complicit and even helped. The system is broken. (This isn't even the only killing people are upset about. Look up the no-knock plain clothes raid by officers done on the wrong side of town from their warrant. None arrested and a woman dead while the man defending his home just recently had his charges dropped for resisting arrest and defending himself against police.)

You need to not listen to what the media says (guessing fox news is the one talking nonstop about racism as other sources won't shut up about the diversity of crowds) and rather open your eyes and watch the videos instead and let the story tell itself. America is revolting. The police need policing. It's a travesty that they would arm themselves to the teeth to protect one of their own murderers. This enables that behavior. When have you seen teachers stand behind a fellow coworker who was found to sexually assault a student? To quote Chris Rock, Police are a job where we can't have bad apples.

vCash
    "Qualified Immunity" largely protects government officials from responsibility for their actions, not just police officers.

This is not something that any legislator has passed and it is not in the constitution. It is judge-created law. In my opinion, it is wrong. Government officials, including police, should be held to the same standards as anyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    The problem is police aren't held accountable regardless of race. The man is charged with 3rd degree murder (only a thing in 3 states) with a max 25 year sentence. The other 3 cops aren't even arrested as they stood there complicit and even helped. The system is broken. (This isn't even the only killing people are upset about. Look up the no-knock plain clothes raid by officers done on the wrong side of town from their warrant. None arrested and a woman dead while the man defending his home just recently had his charges dropped for resisting arrest and defending himself against police.)

You need to not listen to what the media says (guessing fox news is the one talking nonstop about racism as other sources won't shut up about the diversity of crowds) and rather open your eyes and watch the videos instead and let the story tell itself. America is revolting. The police need policing. It's a travesty that they would arm themselves to the teeth to protect one of their own murderers. This enables that behavior. When have you seen teachers stand behind a fellow coworker who was found to sexually assault a student? To quote Chris Rock, Police are a job where we can't have bad apples.
    I can't hardly stomach CNN or MSNBC but I watch all networks to decipher out the news to learn what is really going on. Just ignore the bias from both sides and the truth is in the middle.

Banned
    vCash
    I can't hardly stomach CNN or MSNBC but I watch all networks to decipher out the news to learn what is really going on. Just ignore the bias from both sides and the truth is in the middle.
    Surprisingly CNN has had the easiest coverage to watch on this. Almost an NFL Redzone like broadcast but not ideal. Think it's more to do with protestors respecting their reporters over others (the Fox News battle in DC the other night was just bad)

Give me Scott Hanson running the show and I'd watch that ad infinitum

vCash
    Surprisingly CNN has head the easiest coverage to watch. Almost an NFL Redzone like broadcast but not ideal.

Give me Scott Hanson running the show and I'd watch that ad infinitum
    Not going to argue over news networks. I was just making a suggestion.

vCash
    The problem is police aren't held accountable regardless of race. The man is charged with 3rd degree murder (only a thing in 3 states) with a max 25 year sentence. The other 3 cops aren't even arrested as they stood there complicit and even helped.
    There's a reason the other three aren't charged and the one that was will probably get off. It has nothing to do with race or police brutality or whatever other BS you have gathered from the media. Like Jack said, the autopsy proves differently from what is being puked all over the TV. George wasn't a fine citizen trying to start all over again either. That's not a justification, just tired of all the ignorant, uninformed BS flying around

vCash
    Truth is like beauty......it's in the eye of the beholder.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    There's a reason the other three aren't charged and the one that was will probably get off. It has nothing to do with race or police brutality or whatever other BS you have gathered from the media. Like Jack said, the autopsy proves differently from what is being puked all over the TV. George wasn't a fine citizen trying to start all over again either. That's not a justification, just tired of all the ignorant, uninformed BS flying around
    I watched the man have a knee in his neck screaming he couldn't breathe for 8 minutes. I don't need an autopsy to tell me otherwise.

You must believe Jeffrey Epstein hung himself too.

vCash
    I watched the man have a knee in his neck screaming he couldn't breathe for 8 minutes. I don't need an autopsy to tell me otherwise.

You must believe Jeffrey Epstein hung himself too.
    I hope your brain is still developing otherwise you are a legit dumb mfer. You, honestly, don't have any clue about the validity of what you just posted yet went ahead with it. Stupid mfers like you are why the country is where it is. You have zero clue what you're talking about yet pop off like the 17ing idiot you are

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    I hope your brain is still developing otherwise you are a legit dumb mfer. You, honestly, don't have any clue about the validity of what you just posted yet went ahead with it. Stupid mfers like you are why the country is where it is. You have zero clue what you're talking about yet pop off like the 17ing idiot you are
    I watched the video bro. How do I have no idea about the video that I watched with my own eyes??

You're the one taking things you have no idea about the validity of (an autopsy you have no insight into.)