Thread: Just got back from four mile walk.

vCash

Just got back from four mile walk.

Been walking it six nights a week since all this started. I have a nice gym in my garage and worked out five days a week. I started going back to the gym two weeks ago when it opened. Nothing like being at the gym.. It is funny when I walk late at night. I am a big guy and when people see me coming they turn and go the other way. When they are bringing garbage out and see me their rate of speed increases.

vCash
    You should cough really loudly and watch them.

vCash
    Have some fun with it. When you see someone do that start talking loudly to yourself saying things like:

But you said the two I sacrificed last night would be enough.

Don't make me do that again. I just got all the stains out of my basement carpet.

I don't have any more places picked out to hide what's left of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Been walking it six nights a week since all this started. I have a nice gym in my garage and worked out five days a week. I started going back to the gym two weeks ago when it opened. Nothing like being at the gym.. It is funny when I walk late at night. I am a big guy and when people see me coming they turn and go the other way. When they are bringing garbage out and see me their rate of speed increases.
    Jack, I've been working out at home like most and I'm really enjoying it. The gym i use opens next week but this home gym has its perks that I've become accustomed to and actually prefer now.

vCash
    My Bowflex - M6 Trainer is the way to go when working out from home. Also, I bought a Schwinn IC 4 Spin Bike for a family member. The Schwinn bike gives you full access to the Peloton library of online classes for only 12.99 per month.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawsonmsu View Post
    My Bowflex - M6 Trainer is the way to go when working out from home. Also, I bought a Schwinn IC 4 Spin Bike for a family member. The Schwinn bike gives you full access to the Peloton library of online classes for only 12.99 per month.
    Dawsonmsu - is the Schwinn, and Peloton combo a good thing so far, as far as working out from home and good classes on Peloton?

vCash
    Yes. The Schwinn IC4 and Peloton monthly subscription is a great combo when working out from home. Check out the following review on YouTube - (Schwinn IC4 Review - Perfect Peloton Digital Pairing???). This guy will give you more info on how it works. Good Luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawsonmsu View Post
    Yes. The Schwinn IC4 and Peloton monthly subscription is a great combo when working out from home. Check out the following review on YouTube - (Schwinn IC4 Review - Perfect Peloton Digital Pairing???). This guy will give you more info on how it works. Good Luck.
    Thanks. I use the Body Pump, Boot Camp, etc classes from Les Mills. Any Les Mills program will keep you sore for years, since they always tweak the workouts every 3 months. Can you also download Les Mills RPM classes on the Schwinn bike?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Nothing like being at the gym..
    I'm done with the public gym membership. Even before the Covid outbreak, my sister-in-law got MRSA in her eye from workout equipment at the gym. They can spray that stuff and wipe all they want, they can't get it all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    I'm done with the public gym membership. Even before the Covid outbreak, my sister-in-law got MRSA in her eye from workout equipment at the gym. They can spray that stuff and wipe all they want, they can't get it all.
    I always worry about Staph infection. Now I feel real safe in the gym. The employees are constantly cleaning it. Most everyone working out wipe stuff down before use and after. It is different than before the virus.