Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Time to File Tampering Charges

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I hope the board doesn't melt when the Lovett news eventually becomes official.

Guys - if they don't want to be here, and they will leave their teammates, they won't hurt us in the future, and if anything the bears just wasted two scholarships.

The only person actually melting is Shotgun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    The only person actually melting is Shotgun.
    I don't think he's melting over the loss of a player or talent .... there's a much larger picture and principle here at play ... If it is indeed tampering then that has to be dealt with
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I don't think he's melting over the loss of a player or talent .... there's a much larger picture and principle here at play ... If it is indeed tampering then that has to be dealt with
    This. I couldn't give a rip about JJ. It's about our program & dealing with an injustice, if in fact an injustice took place
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This. I couldn't give a rip about JJ. It's about our program & dealing with an injustice, if in fact an injustice took place
    Again, how would you "deal with it?" If it's so simple. It's not nearly as simple as either of you make it sound.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Again, how would you "deal with it?" If it's so simple. It's not nearly as simple as either of you make it sound.
    Yeah, IDK how to deal with it other than pressure those in charge to do everything they can.

Rosebowl seems to think there is evidence. So, without knowing whether there is evidence or not, I'll just listen to him

vCash
    Yeah, IDK how to deal with it other than pressure those in charge to do everything they can.

Rosebowl seems to think there is evidence. So, without knowing whether there is evidence or not, I'll just listen to him
    If rosebowl is your source you're in trouble. This will be almost impossible to prove. And again, we both know what took place w JJ. But he started it.

vCash
    I think it?s time to let shit go. At some point in time all we do is hurt our program while trying to burn theirs. Proof is in the fact of where we are now vs 2014. Same as them. Didn?t affect any other West teams but us and them. Screw them, can?t stand them but we have bigger fish to fry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    I think it?s time to let shit go. At some point in time all we do is hurt our program while trying to burn theirs. Proof is in the fact of where we are now vs 2014. Same as them. Didn?t affect any other West teams but us and them. Screw them, can?t stand them but we have bigger fish to fry.
    We've been to 10 straight bowl games & they haven't been to one in a while.

How are we in the same place they are?

Hell no you don't let it go if what they did was illegal. that's the worst thing you can do.

vCash

C'mon.... do you truly and honestly believe you are putting pressure on "those in charge" by starting countless (literally) threads about this shit on ED? Lulz

We've been to 10 straight bowl games & they haven't been to one in a while.

How are we in the same place they are?

Hell no you don't let it go if what they did was illegal. that's the worst thing you can do.

So you have the evidence to be able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt?? Let's see it. I'm not doubting something happened. But I can't prove it either. Just quit pretending and being a brat about it.

We get it.

vCash
    C'mon.... do you truly and honestly believe you are putting pressure on "those in charge" by starting countless (literally) threads about this shit on ED? Lulz

So you have the evidence to be able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt?? Let's see it. I'm not doubting something happened. But I can't prove it either. Just quit pretending and being a brat about it.

We get it.
    This reads like partisan gerrymandering done just to disagree with me.

Rosebowl is saying MSU is looking into it & that there is evidence of wrong doing by Ole Miss.

I have no clue if he's right or not but can we at least just let it play out?

vCash
    If rosebowl is your source you're in trouble. This will be almost impossible to prove. And again, we both know what took place w JJ. But he started it.
    Maybe you're right. Is OK is if we let it play out first?

vCash
    This reads like partisan gerrymandering done just to disagree with me.

Rosebowl is saying MSU is looking into it & that there is evidence of wrong doing by Ole Miss.

I have no clue if he's right or not but can we at least just let it play out?

Ok. Continue being a joke then.

Basically everyone can and will let it play out without whining about it until it does. Leave it up to "those in charge" to figure it out instead of acting like some savant on the matter or like you are making something happen from your keyboard. You don't seem to be capable of this though.

All you're doing is acting like a child on an internet forum and it ends there. That is your schtick. It's weak.

But by all means, continue not allowing it to "just play out" by making a new thread about it. Letting it play out would mean you would drop it and wait. So it doesn't even seem like you know what that means.

vCash

Basically everyone can and will let it play out without whining about it until it does. Leave it up to "those in charge" to figure it out instead of acting like some savant on the matter or like you are making something happen from your keyboard. You don't seem to be capable of this though.

All you're doing is acting like a child on an internet forum and it ends there. That is your schtick. It's weak.

But by all means, continue not allowing it to "just play out" by making a new thread about it. Letting it play out would mean you would drop it and wait. So it doesn't even seem like you know what that means.
    Ehh outside looking in at this thread, you're the one really coming away as being the little baby. It's a Mississippi State board, let the man discuss it. Also, I really don't see at all how you wouldn't want this pursued if you're a State fan. If there's even a chance anything can come from filing tampering charges, you do it. That's a no brainer.

vCash

What a stupid post...

You must really be a child to write something with such little rational thought

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Ehh outside looking in at this thread, you're the one really coming away as being the little baby. It's a Mississippi State board, let the man discuss it. Also, I really don't see at all how you wouldn't want this pursued if you're a State fan. If there's even a chance anything can come from filing tampering charges, you do it. That's a no brainer.
    This guy isn't a child. He apparently has a brain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    I must have missed where I said don't pursue it. Bottom line, Shotgun ain't the one leading the charge. And it's not gonna start at ED.

He can discuss it while keeping it in one thread. Also, welcome to the site.

vCash
    I must have missed where I said don't pursue it. Bottom line, Shotgun ain't the one leading the charge. And it's not gonna start at ED.

He can discuss it while keeping it in one thread. Also, welcome to the site.
    I attack MSU topics, not other posters unless attacked first.

You attack a poster rather than a topic.

Why is that? Who is more childish?

vCash
    I attack MSU topics, not other posters unless attacked first.

You attack a poster rather than a topic.

Why is that? Who is more childish?
    If it were multiple posters creating multiple threads then that argument would make sense if I single you out. The correlation that leads to you is the fact that YOU can't move on and repeat yourself while not having hard proof or anything other than opinions. Keep pretending like I'm the only person who has said this.

I'll drop it. Bet you can't though.

vCash
    It is interesting that Jones has not been confirmed by Ole Miss yet.

Makes me believe there is still some questions on this transfer

vCash
    Yeah. I'm clueless. I don't ever know much.... I'll leave it to you to tell everyone all the facts. I'm just internet rumor boy. Who by the way said, he was either going to oxford or staying here. While half the board said there was 0 percent chance he goes to ole miss including the dude who started this thread. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest w you or anyone. My record stands on it's own. Have fun.
    Just thought I'd bump....