Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to File Tampering Charges

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    Totally agree, but as it seems now, the ones that have left have been an issue through their recruitment or attitude once on campus. I also know something about Lovett that is rumored and you don?t want that on your team. I?m not going to bash the player here, but I?ll leave it with that. Both are good talents, but if they are not pulling on the rope in the same direction or more focused on their social media presence, there will be issues. You can say that social media is an issue with our players, but that?s nationally. If they stay here and compete hard, it?s not a big problem. It?s just something the coaches are always having to keep an eye on and addressing.
    Lovett is rumored to be the player that texted the coach after a workout to see if they could talk about the new workouts, but the coach responded, "no need for a meeting. You're either all in or all out"
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And that's why this keeps happening to us.

And also why we don't appear to be serious in football. I know some are not going to like to hear that but either we stand up for ourselves or start fighting fire with fire.
    What are we supposed to do?? Honestly. Answer what we should do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    How many times must I say it?

It has nothing to do with JJ and everything to do with protecting the program and preventing future tampering.

Stop spewing garbage and think about the bigger picture here.
    You're also a clown with no clue. There is absolutely nothing MSU could do to stop this. Transferring to whomever will accept him is legal. I'm sorry ole miss has you up at night. No one cares he's gone but you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Turn them in to the NCAA. If we have the evidence that we allegedly do, use it.

Make it known that D1 steers players to Ole Miss and doesn't have players best interests. Promote using the Baptist Healthplex in Madison for training.

Also have Leach and Arnett do clinics at the Healthplex on the Air Raid and 3-3-5 defense.
    Last edited by Todd4State; 05-23-2020 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    Do we suspect T Buc had anything to do with the tampering?
    Of course he did. He never quick recruiting the same kids when he left. T Buck has been known to keep recruiting players long after they have went another direction as I am sure a lot of guys do. We know Mullen did, does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Transferring to whomever will accept him is legal.
    This simply isn't true. A flat lie

vCash
    And that's why this keeps happening to us.

And also why we don't appear to be serious in football. I know some are not going to like to hear that but either we stand up for ourselves or start fighting fire with fire.
    Don't know how that became a duplicate. Sorry

vCash
    Turn them in & prevent him from being able to attend Ole Miss.

It has nothing to do with JJ & everything to sent a message tampering like this isn't tolerated.

That or just blatantly recruited one of their players to our team.

Once Corral starts over Plumlee this season, we should go all in on recruiting Plumlee to MSU to catch 50 passes

vCash
    Turn them in to the NCAA. If we have the evidence that we allegedly do, use it.

Make it known that D1 steers players to Ole Miss and doesn't have players best interests. Promote using the Baptist Healthplex in Madison for training.
    #1 how do you KNOW they did something wrong. It's not what you think it's what you can prove. And yes I'm sure they weren't all legal I'm not stupid. #2 last time we did that and jumped the league w the cam situation, the sec crucified us. Therefore we did what we should and let the league know. Nothing is going to happen. As far as d1 nothin illegal about them telling players where they "think" they should go. Whether that's here or at ole miss. If anyone can prove they are doing something then great. Problem is nobody can. It's not that simple. I get it, people want them to pay for illegal activities, bit remember throwing rocks in a glass house gets everyone's windows broken.

vCash
    Turn them in & prevent him from being able to attend Ole Miss.

It has nothing to do with JJ & everything to sent a message tampering like this isn't tolerated.

That or just blatantly recruited one of their players to our team.

Once Corral starts over Plumlee this season, we should go all in on recruiting Plumlee to MSU to catch 50 passes
    Turn them in. Great. We contacted the league. You clearly don't understand how this shit works. None of it.

vCash
    Why isn't it?? Jj started this crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You guys holding out for State to "do something" are going to be disappointed. We folded that tent up and went home.
    Just shut the 17 up Coot!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Turn them in. Great. We contacted the league. You clearly don't understand how this shit works. None of it.
    Do you know how it works?

vCash
    Why isn't it?? Jj started this crap.
    Did he?

Was there not a booster party?

vCash
    #1 how do you KNOW they did something wrong. It's not what you think it's what you can prove. And yes I'm sure they weren't all legal I'm not stupid. #2 last time we did that and jumped the league w the cam situation, the sec crucified us. Therefore we did what we should and let the league know. Nothing is going to happen. As far as d1 nothin illegal about them telling players where they "think" they should go. Whether that's here or at ole miss. If anyone can prove they are doing something then great. Problem is nobody can. It's not that simple. I get it, people want them to pay for illegal activities, bit remember throwing rocks in a glass house gets everyone's windows broken.
    I don't have the evidence but allegedly MSU does. Do we not? A couple of days ago you said that Cohen would fight it if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe if we didn't have an exemplary compliance department it would be easier to manage these issues.

vCash
    Is it? Explain to me how the portal works. Where are the limitations on where someone can transfer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Is it? Explain to me how the portal works. Where are the limitations on where someone can transfer?
    When tampering occurs, yes. The NCAA won't allow the player to go to the other school

vCash

vCash
    If the player enters the portal based on being pre-recruited by coaches, staff, other players it can be considered tampering. Now in all reality this does occur all the time b/c players are friends with kids on other teams, etc. etc. Most of the cases schools just live with it and normally it's reserves, players that don't fit a new scheme, or players that signed far from home and are homesick or have already run up a few strikes against them in the program.

JJ does fit some of these but the big difference is there is allegedly a (disassociated) booster involved and the kid seemed to be actively pro-MSU until a mysterious weekend trip with his friends. Now as we learned from the Hangover, one weekend can radically change a person but this happened really quick seemingly out of the blue and it's to your archrival which is why all the fire around this one.

Let's say it's all above board somehow and he just wants to go play with his old coach and his buddies. Fine, but hopefully standard transfer rules will apply and he'll sit a year. I'm sure they've promised him he won't have to do that because I'd have to be really unhappy with my current place to give up a starting job to go sit a year somewhere else.

Also possible that the new coaching staff could care less although it does seem they tried to talk him into staying which would indicate he wasn't being a problem in the workouts and they thought he was a good player.

vCash
    Go ahead and report him since it's bothering you.