Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to File Tampering Charges

vCash

Time to File Tampering Charges

Sorry it's not about the kids.

It's about MSU protecting it's program. With JJ committing to Ole Miss in about 20 min, MSU has to step up and make an example to prevent this from happening again, again, and again.

This isn't about JJ, it's about protecting the MSU program from blatant tampering and cheating

This will only embolden them and we'll consistently have to fight for every player on our team that ain't getting enough love or wants a hand out.

JJ should never play at Ole Miss and will undoubtedly go down as the worst teammate in MSU history.

Time to fight Cohen. If you lay down here you aren't protecting the future of MSU football.

vCash
    [tweet2]1264204998734491654[/tweet2]
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    BTW, it's amazing how often the 247 crew has awful sources with team news.

They do pretty with recruiting, but some reason, when comes to team news, they are almost 100% wrong with their initial reporting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    BTW, it's amazing how often the 247 crew has awful sources with team news.

They do pretty with recruiting, but some reason, when comes to team news, they are almost 100% wrong with their initial reporting.
    Meh... I'm hardly a 247 apologist, but who knows how a kid like this will feel the next morning... hell, next hour

vCash
    Finally. Thank goodness. Don't need that drama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Meh... I'm hardly a 247 apologist, but who knows how a kid like this will feel the next morning... hell, next hour
    True, but they were way off on the Reese stuff as well.

Again, they are good with recruiting, but when it comes to team news, they get lied to consistently

vCash
    [tweet2]1264204998734491654[/tweet2]
    Nice by Rod Gibson and true. We don't need characters, we need players with character.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Finally. Thank goodness. Don't need that drama.
    Agree, but we also don't need Ole Miss attempting to poach half our roster.

We've got to fight back or it'll be open season. A message must be sent

vCash
    Agree, but we also don't need Ole Miss attempting to poach half our roster.

We've got to fight back or it'll be open season. A message must be sent
    I hear ya.

vCash
    That being said, Jones virtually assured himself of never playing in the NFL today.

Kids like this don't make it.

MSU has to fight back to preserve the program

vCash
    This could be a detriment to morale, but maybe it will galvanize our guys. I think we have enough leaders who will handle this correctly. If he was that flippant, then get out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    This could be a detriment to morale, but maybe it will galvanize our guys. I think we have enough leaders who will handle this correctly. If he was that flippant, then get out.
    Agree. We still must go after Ole Miss with everything we got. You can't allow this to go unchallenged. It's already an embarrassment & not fighting it will only lead to more embarrassments.

vCash
    Kylin Hill offers his opinion on Jones

[tweet2]1264215668502790145[/tweet2]

vCash
    For all we know CML could have told him 'SeeYa'. Hail State!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Kylin Hill offers his opinion on Jones

[tweet2]1264215668502790145[/tweet2]
    Funny. That was the impression that I got from the kid. He definitely doesn’t look like a safety or have that demeanor. Definitely a wr.

vCash
    Looking foward:

- I hate to lose the talent, but the reality is that the talent will never be a good football player because good football players don't behave like this. There is a difference. I am disappointed that we lost the talent & that the talent couldn't get his head screwed on correctly, but with a head case, the talent was never going to be a quality player due to lack of maturity. We've had a bad break of it lately with Jones, Lovett, & Charles Moore all being head cases. That's a lot of talent that isn't playing for MSU because they were losers mentally

- Ole Miss can't win because they attract players like Jarrian Jones. Again, it's not about the talent. When you accumulate an inordinate amount of players with this mentality, you simply have no chance of putting together a winning program. At MSU we've never won or thrived with these types. It just sucks that Jarrian turned out to be this type.

- MSU has to get back to the blue collar way of playing that we won with under Mullen. It take talent for sure, but the blue collar mentality has to set the pace. Hopefully this gets us closer to that goal.

- Hopefully Leach & his staff have gotten a wakeup call. You have to fight back & can take nothing for granted.

- In the end, this situation overall sucks because, due to these shenanigans, MSU becomes a tough place to coach. Don't think for a minute that part of the reason Dan wanted out wasn't because dealing with Ole Miss day in & day out becomes miserable. It has to wear on you to constantly have to deal the shenanigans of a crappy program against you

vCash
    How you gonna make ANOTHER threade and then literally answer your own questions?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    How you gonna make ANOTHER threade and then literally answer your own questions?
    I'll just add to this one

vCash
    This might be bad grapes but I saw him running behind open receivers too many times last season. He played because of suspension. JWS said you are gambling when you let Freshmen play. They can easily get their spirit borken. I don't think he is going to be any better at OLe MIss or where ever he goes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    This might be bad grapes but I saw him running behind open receivers too many times last season. He played because of suspension. JWS said you are gambling when you let Freshmen play. They can easily get their spirit borken. I don't think he is going to be any better at OLe MIss or where ever he goes.
    I think there is less than a 20% he ends being anything more than an average SEC starter, which we can easily replace. That has little to do with his talent & mostly to do with the fact that guys like this simply don't pan out.

If you disagree with that statement, name some that have? Guys with problems during the recruiting process & that do something like this just don't pan out.

My guess is that JJ doesn't love football & transferred to be with his buddies more than to play football.