vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think that's pretty funny actually.

vCash
    He's a booster now. Burn it down!**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    How you gonna make ANOTHER threade and then literally answer your own questions?
    He needs to see a shrink.

vCash
    Do you know how it works?
    Clearly way more than you. Let it goooooooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't have the evidence but allegedly MSU does. Do we not? A couple of days ago you said that Cohen would fight it if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe if we didn't have an exemplary compliance department it would be easier to manage these issues.
    I said he would fight it as in he filed it w the league and called carter. Not sure what else he can do. This "evidence" I'm sure is great.... again it's not what you know or think you know it's what you can prove. That works both ways

vCash
    When tampering occurs, yes. The NCAA won't allow the player to go to the other school
    And you nor I can prove tampering. Damn dude

vCash
    I might have missed it, but is JJ cleared to play immediately or does he have to sit a season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic601 View Post
    I might have missed it, but is JJ cleared to play immediately or does he have to sit a season?
    Unknown at this time. From my understanding Ole Miss will try to get a waiver for him to play immediately and MSU will likely block it and then the NCAA will decide.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Dantzler may be a great player but he obviously doesn't get it.
    Great is really pushing it lol. If you wanna talk about soft players he?s exhibit A

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    Great is really pushing it lol. If you wanna talk about soft players he?s exhibit A
    Dantler was pretty good but all about himself. He was an LSU fan that didn't get an offer & instead attended a school for 3 years with no other purpose than to get to the NFL. Didn't play hurt & didn't risk anything that could effect his draft status in anyway.

In the end, he's a player you want but hope to God he's not leading your team in anyway.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    This. Every game he sat out he was cleared to play. And his stock fell Bc of it. Soft.... selfish. Screw him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This. Every game he sat out he was cleared to play. And his stock fell Bc of it. Soft.... selfish. Screw him.
    This.

It's ok to say these players are good at football & talented, but we won't get back to winning until we have the right culture again.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Out of 43 theres a good chance one of them might take offense and go kick his ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So much for sitting out being a good "business decision."

vCash
    True, but they were way off on the Reese stuff as well.

Again, they are good with recruiting, but when it comes to team news, they get lied to consistently
    I suspect that Swan won?t let Paul & Steve report what they are actually hearing. Before Swan took over, 247 seemed pretty well sourced. No coincidence that the sources have gone to shit once Jean was brought in, in my mind.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I suspect that Swan won?t let Paul & Steve report what they are actually hearing. Before Swan took over, 247 seemed pretty well sourced. No coincidence that the sources have gone to shit once Jean was brought in, in my mind.
    I think MSU controls what is released over there for the most part.

Which is not a complaint. Sometimes things don't need to be released.

vCash
    Who caaaaaaaaaares!!! I can guarantee you that without JJ and JoMO and with Leach and our new DC we will be better than we were last year. And if a text message to our athletes makes them change programs then we have a MUCH larger culture problem than any of us thought so Leach needs to clean it up. End of the day, JJ was a good player but not irreplaceable and very clearly not a team player. This is a moment where you just let Ole Miss do what they do because they are their own worst enemy. They will end up back on probation or worse and Kiffin will be gone like a fart in the wind.

vCash
    I hope the board doesn't melt when the Lovett news eventually becomes official.

Guys - if they don't want to be here, and they will leave their teammates, they won't hurt us in the future, and if anything the bears just wasted two scholarships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    So much for sitting out being a good "business decision."
    Correct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Who caaaaaaaaaares!!! I can guarantee you that without JJ and JoMO and with Leach and our new DC we will be better than we were last year. And if a text message to our athletes makes them change programs then we have a MUCH larger culture problem than any of us thought so Leach needs to clean it up. End of the day, JJ was a good player but not irreplaceable and very clearly not a team player. This is a moment where you just let Ole Miss do what they do because they are their own worst enemy. They will end up back on probation or worse and Kiffin will be gone like a fart in the wind.
    ALL OF THIS IS (most likely) CORRECT.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17