Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to File Tampering Charges

vCash
    BAhahahaahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    How you gonna make ANOTHER threade and then literally answer your own questions?

vCash
    This is the Miss State mentality that has to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    You don't really know what all has transpired. I will say this we arnt poor Ol state any longer. We have put our marbles on the tables. We are playing chess and they are playing checkers here. This is far from over.
    Be on the look out for more information to follow this week.
    Just picked up my microwave popcorn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

Yep. We got rid of the right players.

vCash
    You guys holding out for State to "do something" are going to be disappointed. We folded that tent up and went home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You guys holding out for State to "do something" are going to be disappointed. We folded that tent up and went home.
    Yep ... figured as much. What we gonna do? Sankey ain't doing shit unless it's Bama & Saban bitches about something and NCAA won't either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    We just need to let the kid do what he wants to to do and move on......
    You have to protect the program though if you don't want it to keep happening.

You can let the kid move on while also fighting against whatever happened to create this situation.

Two entirely different things
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    You don't really know what all has transpired. I will say this we arnt poor Ol state any longer. We have put our marbles on the tables. We are playing chess and they are playing checkers here. This is far from over.
    Be on the look out for more information to follow this week.
    Yeah. I'm clueless. I don't ever know much.... I'll leave it to you to tell everyone all the facts. I'm just internet rumor boy. Who by the way said, he was either going to oxford or staying here. While half the board said there was 0 percent chance he goes to ole miss including the dude who started this thread. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest w you or anyone. My record stands on it's own. Have fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

Dantzler may be a great player but he obviously doesn't get it.

vCash
    Let that clown go! He'll be forgotten in 2 months when the season kicks off. He's not an all SEC talent/mentality player in the secondary so good riddance. This will also kill their team continuity if he starts immediately. Players there will not be happy and it will cause the same favoritism rift Moorehead caused bringing his guys over current players.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 05-23-2020 at 05:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Let that clown go! He'll be forgotten in 2 months when the season kicks off. He's not an all SEC talent/mentality player in the secondary so good riddance.
    How many times must I say it?

It has nothing to do with JJ and everything to do with protecting the program and preventing future tampering.

Stop spewing garbage and think about the bigger picture here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    How many times must I say it?

It has nothing to do with JJ and everything to do with protecting the program and preventing future tampering.

Stop spewing garbage and think about the bigger picture here.
    Well if you're talking bigger picture....

I wouldn't be surprised if this unites our team based on most of the responses on Twitter from the players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    And that's why this keeps happening to us.

And also why we don't appear to be serious in football. I know some are not going to like to hear that but either we stand up for ourselves or start fighting fire with fire.

vCash
    I thought JoMo was the chessmaster? Everyone said "he was playing chess, blah, blah, blah"...?...Hell, he couldn't play tiddly winks, much less chess...?...None of this will go anywhere......I just don't see how you prove it...
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Well if you're talking bigger picture....

I wouldn't be surprised if this unites our team based on most of the responses on Twitter from the players.
    We'll see.

Either way, in 2 years, Leach will be ready to win big & these players won't factor in at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I thought JoMo was the chessmaster? Everyone said "he was playing chess, blah, blah, blah"...?...Hell, he couldn't play tiddly winks, much less chess...?...None of this will go anywhere......I just don't see how you prove it...
    Joe pumped kids full of hot air.

You know why Mullen was a crappy recruiter? because he told kids the truth & while that may have prevented us from getting some guys, it made sure that the guys we did get were DAWGs & our NFL production proves that.

Ole Miss can't win by attracting the type of players they attract. In reality Jones was an Ole Miss type kid the entire time.

Sadly, we need more Mississippi kids to be MSU types. I fear those are becoming fewer & far between.

Alabama gets MSU type guys, not Ole Miss guy. Don't kid yourself. The kids that go to Alabama are going to their compete their ass & know what is ahead of them. You win with those types. Not the Jones types.

Tennessee & Texas have been getting the Ole Miss types & you can't win with those types of kids. You never will

vCash
    This is about as spot on of a post that you will read here. It will all even itself out. We had major locker room issues last year. You could see that on the field. The only issue with this right now is perception. We look weak to the media who doesn?t know its head from its ass and we will always be fighting for respect nationally. If we have players contemplating transferring to our rival, you don?t want that guy in the locker room. It may hurt us in the short term, but in the long run, it will make the team and program better.

Joe pumped kids full of hot air.

You know why Mullen was a crappy recruiter? because he told kids the truth & while that may have prevented us from getting some guys, it made sure that the guys we did get were DAWGs & our NFL production proves that.

Ole Miss can't win by attracting the type of players they attract. In reality Jones was an Ole Miss type kid the entire time.

Sadly, we need more Mississippi kids to be MSU types. I fear those are becoming fewer & far between.

Alabama gets MSU type guys, not Ole Miss guy. Don't kid yourself. The kids that go to Alabama are going to their compete their ass & know what is ahead of them. You win with those types. Not the Jones types.

Tennessee & Texas have been getting the Ole Miss types & you can't win with those types of kids. You never will

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    This is about as spot on of a post that you will read here. It will all even itself out. We had major locker room issues last year. You could see that on the field. The only issue with this right now is perception. We look weak to the media who doesn?t know its head from its ass and we will always be fighting for respect nationally. If we have players contemplating transferring to our rival, you don?t want that guy in the locker room. It may hurt us in the short term, but in the long run, it will make the team and program better.
    It only hurts us in the short term if the player that transfers would've not been a locker room problem or cancer.

vCash
    Totally agree, but as it seems now, the ones that have left have been an issue through their recruitment or attitude once on campus. I also know something about Lovett that is rumored and you don?t want that on your team. I?m not going to bash the player here, but I?ll leave it with that. Both are good talents, but if they are not pulling on the rope in the same direction or more focused on their social media presence, there will be issues. You can say that social media is an issue with our players, but that?s nationally. If they stay here and compete hard, it?s not a big problem. It?s just something the coaches are always having to keep an eye on and addressing.

It only hurts us in the short term if the player that transfers would've not been a locker room problem or cancer.