Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do any of you have second user names to just to leave negative reps?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    According to The Spirit and Rebel Grove- Elitedawgs is C34 and his 50 usernames.
    Hell it isn't just those. SPS as well.

vCash
    Now I understand why the Covid thread is 180 pages long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    According to The Spirit and Rebel Grove- Elitedawgs is C34 and his 50 usernames.
    34, that helmet is still the best. Not sure I can see that helmet doing the air raid though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Now I understand why the Covid thread is 180 pages long.
    Lol and growing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    You once said rep given to one of my comments... but then you never actually did it.

Hurt deeply! Lol
    Dude my apologies. I'm getting old and easily distracted. I'll hook you up now, lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    You once said rep given to one of my comments... but then you never actually did it.

Hurt deeply! Lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Turfdawg67 again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Lol and growing!
    Haha ... I imagine those C34's 50 usernames keep him pretty busy ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Haha ... I imagine those C34's 50 usernames keep him pretty busy ****
    Man you know it lol!

He's like that woman Sybil with all those different personalities inside her lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Everytime you get a positive rep your power grows and the more power you have the stronger your Rep to someone else is. Negative reps does the opposite. If you are new, have no reps you do not have enough rep power to give a negative. It will come out gray. That's the best I can figure out. To be effective you have to post and get positive reps.

Side note: When I see someone new posting I always try to give a positive rep to help boost them. I think I have only ever given two negative reps. I have also given positive reps to things I disagree with because it was still a damn good post.
    Yea one guy in particular that posts a lot on the COVID thread (I won't name him) gave me negative rep then bragged in the comment how much more it'll hurt me since he has more "power."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Yea one guy in particular that posts a lot on the COVID thread (I won't name him) gave me negative rep then bragged in the comment how much more it'll hurt me since he has more "power."
    Was you one of my two? I must have given too many reps today. I just tried to give you a positive and it said I had to spread some around before I can give you another. I don't think I gave you a negative. When I can I will give you a positive.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 05-22-2020 at 10:20 PM.

vCash
    Heck no. Just me myself and I. I've given out rep but didn't even know it could be positive or negative. I figured any rep given would be positive and just means you really agree or like their post. Oh well, I'm not much of a computer guy anyway. So what's the difference in having green bars or red bars under your name?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    First, negative posts are for pussies. 2nd, if you have to make up a new username to leave a negative comment, then you already lost. Either defend your viewpoint or admit the other side of the argument is correct.

Jack and I disagree on most things when it comes to policy, but hell at least we discuss it as adults.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    First, negative posts are for pussies. 2nd, if you have to make up a new username to leave a negative comment, then you already lost. Either defend your viewpoint or admit the other side of the argument is correct.

Jack and I disagree on most things when it comes to policy, but hell at least we discuss it as adults.
    Yup.... +1
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I've given 1 negative rep but I think that same person returned the "favor". This is the only account I have on this board! Having multiple accounts I would think is high confusing as you would have to keep track of your primary theme/position on each account to stay true to why you created it in the first place. Ouch, that has gotta make your head hurt!