Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buy Or Sell: Jarrian Jones Will Be Allowed to Sign With Ole Miss?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    A.) Half our staff from then is now coaching for them
    B.) Tampering only precludes a player from coming to your school and is a secondary violation. No one gives a shit about that even if it is true. The thing we have on them currently is the attempt from boosters to buy our players on our roster. They ain’t got that I guarantee you. All this will go away as soon as Jones decides not to go to Ole Miss, which is going to happen. He has no chance to go there where the wants to or not.

Buuuuummmmmmpppppp

vCash
    Jarrian has removed all Ole Miss stuff from his twitter account.

https://twitter.com/JarrianJones
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    But I was told I knew nothing of this situation...

vCash
    He won?t be at Ole Miss.
    We have a winner.. well done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I sell

I think there is too much evidence of tampering.

I don't think he would be allowed to go there

What say you?
    Damn Gun, you were right
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Buuuuummmmmmpppppp
    How did we get evidence of the booster trying to buy a player off our roster?

vCash
    Am I looking at this right. 1. He goes up to Oxford for a weekend. 2. Inters Portal. 3. Commits to Ole Miss and burns his bridge back to State. 4. Ole Miss realized that this is going to be trouble for them. 5. Ole Miss tells Jones no deal go somewhere else. 6. Jones has nowhere to go so he just follows Lovette to FSU (chances are no other school in the SEC would touch him). 7.Ole Miss has mud on thier face.

Did I get any of this wrong?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    How did we get evidence of the booster trying to buy a player off our roster?
    If there was a party as rumored with multiple MSU players at it I'm sure the ones not named Jarrian Jones had evidence in the form of text messages, pictures, invites, phone numbers, etc.

And IF there were several MSU players being recruited and they all have the same evidence it's hard for that to be a coincidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Am I looking at this right. 1. He goes up to Oxford for a weekend. 2. Inters Portal. 3. Commits to Ole Miss and burns his bridge back to State. 4. Ole Miss realized that this is going to be trouble for them. 5. Ole Miss tells Jones no deal go somewhere else. 6. Jones has nowhere to go so he just follows Lovette to FSU (chances are no other school in the SEC would touch him). 7.Ole Miss has mud on thier face.

I think he was in Oxford for longer than a weekend but that's semantics. I would also add- I think this made it a LOT worse for Jones- he apparently told our players that he was going to Oregon and then committed to Ole Miss. Which probably resulted in losing the last shred of respect most of them had for him.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If there was a party as rumored with multiple MSU players at it I'm sure the ones not named Jarrian Jones had evidence in the form of text messages, pictures, invites, phone numbers, etc.

And IF there were several MSU players being recruited and they all have the same evidence it's hard for that to be a coincidence.
    It is truly amazing how stupid the person that thinks he is so smart truly is.....

vCash
    It is truly amazing how stupid the person that thinks he is so smart truly is.....
    Any chance this person owns a restaurant in oxford?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Any chance this person owns a restaurant in oxford?
    I think it’s best to not put too much information on the internet for libel reasons and it’s not provable I’m sure, but it’s a name you know. We will just leave it there. If we don’t, we will all get a letter in the mail and I know that for a fact.

vCash
    I think it’s best to not put too much information on the internet for libel reasons and it’s not provable I’m sure, but it’s a name you know. We will just leave it there. If we don’t, we will all get a letter in the mail and I know that for a fact.
    Yep. Be best to clarify that any names are only alleged to be the people involved, or clarify that they are rumors.

I saw references to Funkys on Twitter this morning, so I imagine that is one of the rumors going around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post

Leach blocked him from going to OM. He would be there if not for ML

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    How does Leach have that power?

vCash
    He let his opinion be known. The dept listened

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I didn?t love to Leach hire at first because I thought he wouldn?t understand the ****ery that goes on here with ole miss. Good for him, I love to see it.

vCash
    After reading his book and all the crap he put up with from the higher-ups at Texas Tech, I feel like he knows their type.

vCash
    To clarify, he didn’t “block” JJ from going there, he couldn’t.

What Bucky means is, Mike Leach has detailed information about what went down (from other players) and informed Cohen who in return let Keith Carter know if he steps foot on that campus, the world will know as well what happened.
    Last edited by Hambone; 05-30-2020 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Wrong white former Ole Miss basketball player

vCash
    He doesn't. Not unilaterally. Now he could play hardball and OM could back down on accepting JJ for fear of what would happen