Thread: Well it's someone else turn...last Covid 19 post from New Orleans...8 weeks of

vCash

Well it's someone else turn...last Covid 19 post from New Orleans...8 weeks of

This and I'm going home. I now get 14 days of Quarentine...buying 2 fifths of Crown to pass the time. I nominate Shotgun to take my place. My last thoughts on this virus. Anyone who thinks this is fake is a 17 ing moron....it will make a resurgence but at this point I am numb to it all. Hailstate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    This and I'm going home. I now get 14 days of Quarentine...buying 2 fifths of Crown to pass the time. I nominate Shotgun to take my place. My last thoughts on this virus. Anyone who thinks this is fake is a 17 ing moron....it will make a resurgence but at this point I am numb to it all. Hailstate!
    Who is saying it's fake?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    Who is saying it's fake?
    Lots of people. I see it every day on Facebook. I've also seen it on message boards, this one included.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Lots of people. I see it every day on Facebook. I've also seen it on message boards, this one included.
    I'm sure there are people on Facebook that are calling it fake, that place is truly crazy. But here I mostly see people saying maybe it's not the end of civilization, it's not a death sentence if you get it especially if you're not elderly and if you are healthy, and we have to go on with life. If you want to say that point of view equates to calling it "fake", okay whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    I'm sure there are people on Facebook that are calling it fake, that place is truly crazy. But here I mostly see people saying maybe it's not the end of civilization, it's not a death sentence if you get it especially if you're not elderly and if you are healthy, and we have to go on with life. If you want to say that point of view equates to calling it "fake", okay whatever.
    Nope, actually calling it fake.

vCash
    There may be a few saying fake but most of the fake talk is about the reaction to it. Yes virus is real but the over reaction to it is what have 80% worked up. The 20% of panic pushers are now all upset at the word "fake" used in any way.

vCash
    There are waaay more people that thought millions of Americans would die from coronavirus this year than those that think it's just made up. Both sides of that are idiots. Of course the extreme outliers should be disregarded. If you wanted to give credence to the literally 1 or maybe 2 people on this board that at some point said the virus itself was fake that's a "you" problem making this whole situation worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Thank you for your service, 99!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!