Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
The problem here is that you're lumping all three situations (our "starter" transfers) into one, when they are all unique in their own right. Reese is a grad transfer going to Florida to play with his brother and old coach, and perhaps compete for a natty. Lovett was going to transfer whether we fired Jomo or not. Something screwy happened with JJ, but he wasn't an SEC-level CB, and his old coach, who enabled a lot of his diva behavior, is at Ole Miss.

Ole Miss will lose some players at some point. Keep in mind that their overall talent level is lacking so they don't have many players that would go elsewhere and compete, nor do they have much of a situation where players will be able to leave and be immediately eligible.

I think you're barking at the moon over this. I hate seeing JJ go, but it's not that big of a deal. And it's a bad look for Ole Miss, no matter what ends up happening.
Seems like only one of our former players will be immediately eligible and I believe ole Miss has more talent then y'all give them credit for. They just had bad coaching.
So I'm with some of the other guys in I don't see how no one has poached them. My guess is because if a school does, ole Miss will just go after that school's roster like they've been going after our guys and you can't tell on them because they tell on you (like they tried doing the last time they got caught).