Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picture of Jarrian Jones In Ole Miss Gear at OM Last Week While Still On MSU Roster..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    Y’all just sit tight on this.. this means Shotgun not have a ****ing meltdown and post 117 different posts about all of this...

Ealy and Co. has been recruiting him hard. There’s a Bama player involved and Saban knows about it.
    Its all crap. State and OM players just don't transfer back and forth from one school to the other 2 years down the road after their HS recruitment. Its just not done. You can count on WAY less than one hand the number of times its happened in modern times. And now to have TWO in one year go from likely starters on our team to OM where they might even possibly have to sit out?? The whole thing just smells to high heaven.

vCash
    JJ isn’t going anywhere yet
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I think for Lovett and Jones the most important thing is being "shown the love" RIGHT NOW. Making the NFL might be down the list because if that was the most important thing OM is one of the last places they would be headed.
    “Lane Kiffin coached in the NFL”
    “Lane Kiffin won a championship at Bama and sends people to the League”
    “Lane Kiffin’s Dad coached in the NFL for 25 years and knows everybody”
    “Lane Kiffin is gonna build OM up big. He needs guys like you”

And young guys eat that stuff up
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    There?s a Bama player involved and Saban knows about it.
    Oh boy. They're 17ed if that's the case
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    The whole thing just smells to high heaven.
    This. It's obviously complete crap

vCash
    JJ isn’t going anywhere yet
    I don't think that'll be JJ's decision. You really think Leach is going to let him back on the team?

I've read Swing Your Sword, & Leach don't play. JJ may be allowed back, but he'll have to pay a steep price

vCash
    There will be consequences... just like every decision you make in your life... whether they’re good or bad.. he’s been poisoned at D1.

If he makes the right decision... it will help him grow into a man.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    So he's going to make a decision on a new school sight unseen?

I can't imagine he'd be allowed to commit to OM any time soon.

[tweet2]1263309497407324161[/tweet2]

vCash
    Y?all just sit tight on this.. this means Shotgun not have a ****ing meltdown and post 117 different posts about all of this...

Ealy and Co. has been recruiting him hard. There?s a Bama player involved and Saban knows about it.
    Shit, if Saban were to process Turnage and OM couldn?t take him or he didn?t go there, I?d sure as hell take him here. I?m assuming that?s who you?re referencing considering they were all close & he?s from Oxford (Lafayette Co. right?). He?s uber talented at a position of need for us.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    I think he comes back to State. And, although he will have to go through some stuff, I will be mighty glad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I think he comes back to State. And, although he will have to go through some stuff, I will be mighty glad.
    I just wanted a committed player that we can rely on developing into a leader & we can trust on 4th & goal.

Is that too much to ask?

vCash
    You just don’t throw on those damn colors and act like it is damn kosher, piss on that! I don’t give a damn, I don’t play that crossover BS and he can shove that OM garbage in somebody else’s face! I don’t even let my 4 year old kid wear combos of red and blue, it just ain’t gonna happen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    How shaddy is this? What a great teammate this guy is.

I'm not sure what level of evidence is needed for prove tampering, but this should at least create a pretty good case that the NCAA should look heavily into this.

It's obvious that Jones was tampered with here either by Ole Miss boosters or coaches.

Surely the NCAA won't let him transfer to OM. It's not right.

And for people that keep calling Jarrian a good guy, get over yourself. Your character & integrity are determined by your actions, not by how nice you are to someone's face.

Patrick Peterson, Nick Brassell, Jarrian Jones...

vCash
    Its all crap. State and OM players just don't transfer back and forth from one school to the other 2 years down the road after their HS recruitment. Its just not done. You can count on WAY less than one hand the number of times its happened in modern times. And now to have TWO in one year go from likely starters on our team to OM where they might even possibly have to sit out?? The whole thing just smells to high heaven.
    The biggest issue to me is the alleged party that MSU and Ole Miss players were at with possible Ole Miss boosters there.

It's one thing to transfer somewhere for playing time, being with your brother, etc. It's another thing for a school to pay off players at another school.

Not surprising at all since Ole Miss has a long history of doing this since Orgeron was their coach and we all know Freeze maintained contact with Chris Jones allegedly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Patrick Peterson, Nick Brassell, Jarrian Jones...
    You mean Pat Patterson?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Pat Patterson, Nick Brassell, Jarrian Jones...
    The 1st two have one thing in common(busts), will he be the 3rd missing out on the NFL after all the recruiting hoopla???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    “Lane Kiffin coached in the NFL”
    “Lane Kiffin won a championship at Bama and sends people to the League”
    “Lane Kiffin’s Dad coached in the NFL for 25 years and knows everybody”
    “Lane Kiffin is gonna build OM up big. He needs guys like you”

And young guys eat that stuff up
    Yea, we just have that unproven Mike Leach guy.**

Seriously, I could see that crap working with HS recruits (although it didn't work with any of them this past February) but shouldn't be working on guys that already have 2 years invested at MSU and especially now that we have a highly proven HC. Not only that, neither Lovett or JJ are guaranteed to get the sit out waiver for next year. Will be the most ironic thing ever that a retweet from Leach deemed somehow 'racist' is going to be the tool those 2 guys use to not sit out so they can go play for the most racist P5 school in America.

vCash
    Jarrian Jones will not be going to Ole Miss