Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture of Jarrian Jones In Ole Miss Gear at OM Last Week While Still On MSU Roster..

vCash

Picture of Jarrian Jones In Ole Miss Gear at OM Last Week While Still On MSU Roster..

How shaddy is this? What a great teammate this guy is.

I'm not sure what level of evidence is needed for prove tampering, but this should at least create a pretty good case that the NCAA should look heavily into this.

It's obvious that Jones was tampered with here either by Ole Miss boosters or coaches.

Surely the NCAA won't let him transfer to OM. It's not right.

And for people that keep calling Jarrian a good guy, get over yourself. Your character & integrity are determined by your actions, not by how nice you are to someone's face.

CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Did this deserve a new thread? Why not just add it to the end of one of the five others you've started? It's cluttering the board and making it look like everyone here is freaking out

vCash
    But to add to your point, if the NCAA does their job, JJ will not be at OM. The evidence is clear.

vCash
    Props to Rod Gibson for a nice little flex with all this crap going on lol.

#SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Did this deserve a new thread? Why not just add it to the end of one of the five others you've started? It's cluttering the board and making it look like everyone here is freaking out
    It needed a new thread so it didn't get lost and is seen by the maximum amount of people.

This picture needs to be readily accessible to anyone looking for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    But to add to your point, if the NCAA does their job, JJ will not be at OM. The evidence is clear.
    Hopefully you're right.

Would still suck that the disassociated booster paid off a player that ended up hurting us though.

Hard to understand how Jarriam does this. I just can't relate to this line of thinking.

vCash
    Two players bought. A disassociated booster. State fans know where the bodies are buried.....Sounds like another book is in the works for Robertson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Two players bought. A disassociated booster. State fans know where the bodies are buried.....Sounds like another book is in the works for Robertson.
    We don't need another 17ing book.

We need an administration that will fight back.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Did he watch the NFL Draft this year??? 100% tampering!
    No Signature

vCash

I get the reaction

And it does not pass the smell test.

But we don't need the "I'd rather be playing in Oxford" mentality anywhere near our locker room. Best of luck and next man up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hp22 View Post

But we don't need the "I'd rather be playing in Oxford" mentality anywhere near our locker room. Best of luck and next man up.
    It's Ok to agree with this but also believe that our AD need to fight this to prevent it from happening in the future.

Again, this issue is much bigger than JJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It's Ok to agree with this but also believe that our AD need to fight this to prevent it from happening in the future.

Again, this issue is much bigger than JJ
    I am all for fighting back.

I am speaking from the simple JJ perspective as it relates to our team/2020. As stated, I completely get the reaction to this from our fans.

vCash
    I am all for fighting back.

I am speaking from the simple JJ perspective. As stated, I completely get the reaction to this from our fans.
    The we're on the same page then

vCash
    correct

vCash

I can't help but wonder if . . . . .

correct
    either one would have transferred if their position coaches had been retained. Is it coincidence they will likely end up playing for the same position coaches who recruited them and coached them last year?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FoggyBottom View Post
    either one would have transferred if their position coaches had been retained. Is it coincidence they will likely end up playing for the same position coaches who recruited them and coached them last year?
    Deke Adams didn't recruit Lovett.

vCash
    90% of these kids dont care what uniform they wear. Their only goal is to get to the NFL. It's all about making The League and getting paid. These kids dont grow up rooting for college teams and going to college tailgates with their parents. They grow up watching the NFL on Sundays dreaming about wearing a pro uni and getting paid. When you understand that- its easy to see why these things happen.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    90% of these kids dont care what uniform they wear. Their only goal is to get to the NFL. It's all about making The League and getting paid. These kids dont grow up rooting for college teams and going to college tailgates with their parents. They grow up watching the NFL on Sundays dreaming about wearing a pro uni and getting paid. When you understand that- its easy to see why these things happen.
    Well, I'm sure Ole Miss' ZERO drafted players must really impress JJ

I agree with you, which makes this all the more ridiculous. There's no comparison at which school is giving players, especially defensive players, a better chance at the league

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Well, I'm sure Ole Miss' ZERO drafted players must really impress JJ

I agree with you, which makes this all the more ridiculous. There's no comparison at which school is giving players, especially defensive players, a better chance at the league
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I think for Lovett and Jones the most important thing is being "shown the love" RIGHT NOW. Making the NFL might be down the list because if that was the most important thing OM is one of the last places they would be headed.

vCash
    Y’all just sit tight on this.. this means Shotgun not have a ****ing meltdown and post 117 different posts about all of this...

Ealy and Co. has been recruiting him hard. There’s a Bama player involved and Saban knows about it.
    Happy Festivus