Thread: Transfers, Tampering, & Temper Tantrums...

vCash

Transfers, Tampering, & Temper Tantrums...

This shit has been going on for a while. Well, at least since UGA hired Smarts.

Pick up your damn weapon and get back in the phucking fight.

Geesh.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Hey brother you still got plenty of supplies in that there bunker? Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    This shit has been going on for a while. Well, at least since UGA hired Smarts.

Pick up your damn weapon and get back in the phucking fight.

Geesh.
    State has gotten better from all this. I could care less if we ''turn OM in'' or not. The two that are gone are issues. Moorhead made it worse. They wont be the last. They were never going to help us beat Bama. They wont help OM either

vCash
    So that's the excuse you gonna use for Bama's downturn ***** Saban gonna out-cheat his ole bud Kirby?

vCash
    Kirby needs to cheat harder based on results.

No.

vCash
    Haha ... Good comeback.

So how is life in the bunker and how's the weed bizness?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Haha ... Good comeback.

So how is life in the bunker and how's the weed bizness?
    Not much changes in this world, my friend... Weed and whiskey are pretty much recession proof...

Hope you and yours are also well... and shout out to C24 too, buddy!!!

No.

vCash
    Shit I agree Tusk. Play with who wants to be there. If you think shit is bogus do the same or find players that want to be good teammates. Damn the whining from a fan base because they go to schools we hate. Get better be better. Damn this crying. Be smart as a coaching staff and let the corrupt burn themselves.
    I want players loyal to our colors because they are loyal to teammates. Fan base needs to live with it and let players handle it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Kirby needs to cheat harder based on results.
    Truth!

vCash
    State ain't got the network of people to get in the dirt to Retain or recruit the kids with their hands out that OM really really wants.

Any really good kid Alabama and LSU want in MS..... State won't get. For the most part.

Flame away Bulldogs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    State ain't got the network of people to get in the dirt to Retain or recruit the kids with their hands out that OM really really wants.

Any really good kid Alabama and LSU want in MS..... State won't get. For the most part.

Flame away Bulldogs.
    Yeah. You're right.

Our boosters suck
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Yeah. You're right.

Our boosters suck
    The few State has... do what they can. There just isn't many of them.

vCash
    Yeah. You're right.

Our boosters suck

Pretty sad you think like this Gun "Our boosters suck".

I can't understand why you have become so vicious attacking a school you went to or graduated from. Msu has stepped up in so many ways and is the chosen University in Mississippi.

I wonder how much you have done for Msu if boosters suck so much? I can tell you I will not cheat or buy or contribute to cheating. Maybe you can do a "Bob Tyler" hush fund. I know someone on this board can tell you how all that became a nightmare for Msu.

Explain how Msu boosters suck?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Pretty sad you think like this Gun "Our boosters suck".

I can't understand why you have become so vicious attacking a school you went to or graduated from. Msu has stepped up in so many ways and is the chosen University in Mississippi.

I wonder how much you have done for Msu if boosters suck so much? I can tell you I will not cheat or buy or contribute to cheating. Maybe you can do a "Bob Tyler" hush fund. I know someone on this board can tell you how all that became a nightmare for Msu.

Explain how Msu boosters suck?
    Because the mentality of so many MSU people is that of inferiority.

They won't step up & get it done. They care more about a baseball logo than maximizing their football program.

They don't demand change at the highest of levels when people are failing.

I just overall believe we have a apathetic group that has accepted their standing in the SEC
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

Flame away Bulldogs.
    Not always true. Jeff Simmons comes to mind. We hold our own usually with Dlinemen and LBs unless they from Meridian.

vCash

They won't step up & get it done. They care more about a baseball logo than maximizing their football program.

I just overall believe we have a apathetic group that has accepted their standing in the SEC
    Well....Have you "stepped up" with any $$$$? My guess would be NO. You want someone else to do that. BTW....have you taken you meds this moring?
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash

gun, didn't you start a thread about baseball logo on our football helmets?

Most want to win but don't want to win by cheating; I don't either. We should stand up and defend ourselves though which we have at times. Not to turn this thread but that is one of the things I always liked about JWS and Stans. They didn't take crap from anyone else.

vCash
    They care more about a baseball logo than maximizing their football program.
    L.O.L.

Dude I gave you the explanation for this. You don't even have to agree with the conclusions of the explanation, but to ignore it because you like the way the M over S looks on a helmet and instead say some nonsense like this is a terrible look for you.

aGAIN, no one thinks putting the M over S on the helmets would maximize the football program except you apparently. If anyone with power thought that, they would do it. I'm pretty sure you know that, you're just throwing a temper tantrum based on personal preference. Maybe if you hold your breath and stomp long enough they will put the M over S on the helmet. Until then, I guess our boosters suck.***