Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are There Any more Turds & Cancers in the Program?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    JJ will not be the last player to transfer.
    any more starters? Or 2 deep?

I expect some 3rd string guys to leave. That's usually a good thing.

vCash
    I knew we'd have guys get out - I expected it to be 4-5 guys. I didn't expect it to be starters - I thought we'd have KT, maybe another QB, a grad transfer or two like Reese, maybe a guy or two that realized he wasn't going to be on the 2-deep or not get much PT.

Not having spring hurt the new staff more than a lot of other places.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Can I vote for Brule for team captain right now?

Wish Stewart Reese well - graduated, paid his dues, going to play with his brother. Sucks by I can understand it because that is something special. Guy transfer to your arch-rival for whatever reason and you tell him to be prepared to get his butt kicked when you see him on the field.

To golf's point there is beginning to be a lack of pride in being part of an organization - sports, corporate, etc. and it's kind of sad to watch it melt away.
    And in reality ... Hev is a pretty darn good Oline coach too. Not saying we ain't got one now but Hev can coach.

vCash
    Rumor that Lovett was the one that messaged the coach wanting to talk about the early workouts and the coach told him that there was nothing to talk about. If that's true good riddance.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    any more starters? Or 2 deep?

I expect some 3rd string guys to leave. That's usually a good thing.
    Possibly, possibly 2 more starters and a backup or two. I don't think all those happen but possibly. Only one would upset people a little.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Did James Franklin really recommend Moorhead?

I know Cohen didn't speak with Maineiri prior to hiring Cannizarro & the word was that Maineiri had problems with Canny that he could've told him about but Cohen never called
    Probably his taste in music.

vCash
    Calling these kids turds is a new low in childishness. It’s a damn game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Possibly, possibly 2 more starters and a backup or two. I don't think all those happen but possibly. Only one would upset people a little.
    2 more starters would be pretty devastating for the 2020 season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Leach is known to run off the bad apples. Now even from a distance. He only wants the dedicated and committed players. We will better in the long run for getting rid of the cancers and getting some toughness back
    Just from what I saw... Jones was really a Jo Mo guy ....I think it's as simple as that. Jones did a great job recruiting others in that class ..I wish him well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Calling these kids turds is a new low in childishness. It’s a damn game.
    Don't be a turd.

vCash
    Some of y?all need to chill out. We have some who bitch about players when they are acting the same way as the transfers.
    I hate that the transfers happened but if they aren?t loyal to the team we don?t win with them. Saw a quote and I?ll paraphrase : Your talent is the floor, your dedication is the ceiling. Let?s find talent with dedication to team. And as a fan base we need to quit whining and finger pointing. That shit works out in the end. I?m truly optimistic we will have talented players dedicated to this team. Time to quit whining and support the players that are wearing Maroon and White

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If we have to start:

CB- Tyler Williams
    CB- Martin Emerson who had a really good freshman year analytically
    DOG- Fred Peters
    DOG- Janari Dean who would have played a lot anyway and I assure you will not be a cancer on our team and will probably be a leader.
    S- Marcus Murphy

I think I can roll with that.
    That back end can play; depth will be the issue.