Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are There Any more Turds & Cancers in the Program?

vCash

Are There Any more Turds & Cancers in the Program?

Just curious, are there anymore cancers that need to be gotten rid of?

College football is about to be at a massive crossroads with this transfer deal. I've never seen anything like this for an SEC team.

It'll be interesting to see if any tampering charges come from this. I doubt it, but it sure would be nice for the SEC to at least step in & say Jones can't transfer to Ole Miss due to working out either on campus at Ole Miss or nearby recently before being in the portal.

Seems like an awful lot of illegal stuff going on right now & MSU wearing the absolute brunt of it. Like square in the nose.

Our defense is going to really suck this Fall with the way things are headed, so we may as well just go ahead & run off all the other cancers while we're at it.

My issue is that our admin & most everyone else has been quiet on these transfers. If this were Georgia, Alabama, or Auburn going through this, it would be front page news, but with us, it's seems even our own administration is laying low. Just seems like no one is fighting for our football program right now.

Why hasn't Ole Miss, under the same circumstances, had any transfers? That's something to ponder

Who's next?*
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 05-19-2020 at 08:05 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I'm putting money on it.

vCash
    This is what we do. We are the hardware store of the SEC. Coaches and players alike.

vCash
    Melt away

vCash
    Don't forget that the guy that many on this board would have murdered for was the reason why the program was deteriorating. I'm sure there are more coming. When workouts and weights aren't mandatory, you are cutting your own throat at any level.

vCash
    Did James Franklin really recommend Moorhead?

I know Cohen didn't speak with Maineiri prior to hiring Cannizarro & the word was that Maineiri had problems with Canny that he could've told him about but Cohen never called

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Melt away
    Hey man....

I really care about MSU football.

MSU football has an infection right now after banging a coach with an STD name JoMosha

It's Ok if we melt. There are real issues with MSU football right & with really college football all together. What we've experiences over the past month & complete & utter BS.

The only way for this to end is for leadership to rise up on the team & it can't be Costello. It has to be Errol, Kylin, Parker, Eiland (Although he was considering transferring so I wouldn't listen to him), Pickering, etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Hey man....

I really care about MSU football.

MSU football has an infection right now after banging a coach with an STD name JoMosha

It's Ok if we melt. There are real issues with MSU football right & with really college football all together. What we've experiences over the past month & complete & utter BS.

The only way for this to end is for leadership to rise up on the team & it can't be Costello. It has to be Errol, Kylin, Parker, Eiland (Although he was considering transferring so I wouldn't listen to him), Pickering, etc
    Ahhh ... Eiland needs to get quicker with his feet anyway. Not sure he'll be able to do it. If he decides to go ... bye.

vCash
    Did James Franklin really recommend Moorhead?

I know Cohen didn't speak with Maineiri prior to hiring Cannizarro & the word was that Maineiri had problems with Canny that he could've told him about but Cohen never called
    If he did maybe ole Franklin knew something we were yet to find out.

ETA: To clarify: Franklin was ready for him to be gone.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 05-19-2020 at 08:26 PM.

vCash
    Any time there is change in a coaching staff, or business, where accountability is demanded, some people can't handle it. These players were coddled over the past two years and you see what happened. For a head coach at MSU to go to back-to-back bowl games and beat Ole Miss, only to get fired, tells you all you need to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Ahhh ... Eiland needs to get quicker with his feet anyway. Not sure he'll be able to do it. If he decides to go ... bye.
    I'm not sure we can afford to lose anyone else with any experience. Our defense may really really suck. Our backend looks awful

vCash
    Leach is known to run off the bad apples. Now even from a distance. He only wants the dedicated and committed players. We will better in the long run for getting rid of the cancers and getting some toughness back

vCash
    Why do you have to consistently start a new thread for every single thing that comes to your mind? You had a perfectly good thread that you could have placed this in.

And why do you capitalize every first letter in the thread title? You make this board unreadable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Leach is known to run off the bad apples. Now even from a distance. He only wants the dedicated and committed players. We will better in the long run for getting rid of the cancers and getting some toughness back
    I agree with this. It just sucks though that these kids turned out to be cancers.

You only win through having 85 players that are all in.

Ole Miss fans will celebrate these kids but in the end they won't be very good for them either. They are taking on cancers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathiston View Post
    You make this board unreadable.
    Yet you read it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    Any time there is change in a coaching staff, or business, where accountability is demanded, some people can't handle it. These players were coddled over the past two years and you see what happened. For a head coach at MSU to go to back-to-back bowl games and beat Ole Miss, only to get fired, tells you all you need to know.
    And typically it's more drastic when you have a coach that is a disciplinarian coming in after a lax one.

vCash
    I agree with this. It just sucks though that these kids turned out to be cancers.

You only win through having 85 players that are all in.

Ole Miss fans will celebrate these kids but in the end they won't be very good for them either. They are taking on cancers
    Yep it's sucks. You always find out who's for real when there's discipline and everyone's made to toe the line. Joe didn't have any clue what a " championship standard" is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And typically it's more drastic when you have a coach that is a disciplinarian coming in after a lax one.
    And to make matters worse, these kids aren't sweating & bleeding together right now. It's hard to build a team when the team isn't together

vCash
    I'm not sure we can afford to lose anyone else with any experience. Our defense may really really suck. Our backend looks awful
    If we have to start:

CB- Tyler Williams
    CB- Martin Emerson who had a really good freshman year analytically
    DOG- Fred Peters
    DOG- Janari Dean who would have played a lot anyway and I assure you will not be a cancer on our team and will probably be a leader.
    S- Marcus Murphy

I think I can roll with that.

vCash
    And to make matters worse, these kids aren't sweating & bleeding together right now. It's hard to build a team when the team isn't together
    I agree. I do wonder:

1. Why didn't Jones recruit Ealy and Mingo to MSU this offseason instead?

2. How much Mike Espy a former Ole Miss player who Jones was working with had to do with this? And if so how does MSU stop that?