Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Transfer Portal is Out of Control....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Soft ass coaching makes soft ass players. Most of these guys were somewhat coddled in HS because of their athletic ability. When they have to play for coaches that get up in their faces, most handle it and are better for it. Some don't.
    Damn we had some soft ass coaching.
    Jones committed to MSU
    Then decommitted & committed to Oklahoma
    Jones decommitted from Oklahoma & then committed to MSU
    Jones almost flipped on signing day & signed with LSU

When he almost signed with LSU on signing day after being the ring leader of the recruiting class, it should've been completely obvious that something was wrong with the kid.

It's a bad kid regardless of how nice he is. He clearly doesn't have his head screwed on right & was soft & ridiculous before he ever got to MSU.

Look back at JJ & Lovett's recruitments & it's clear that both are complete headcases.

All the rah rah crap he did on twitter was just for his own publicity. Nothing more.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Does anybody have a link to an article saying he almost signed with LSU?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Does anybody have a link to an article saying he almost signed with LSU?
    There's not an article on it, but Rosebowl & Paul were worried about it on signing day.

I'm not sure if he was a take for LSU, but at one point he was seriously considering flipping on signing day.

The kid enjoys being recruited more than football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    There's not an article on it, but Rosebowl & Paul were worried about it on signing day.

I'm not sure if he was a take for LSU, but at one point he was seriously considering flipping on signing day.

The kid enjoys being recruited more than football.
    I suspect he will not be at Ole Miss. There will be too much bitching about it and will draw too much attention to Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I suspect he will not be at Ole Miss. There will be too much bitching about it and will draw too much attention to Ole Miss.
    That's all I care about at this point.

I think in the log run with the two DBs we recruited last year & the huge JUCO CB we have committed, we'll recruit over JJ. It hurts a little, but I'm not sure he was the right culture fit at MSU for us to win with.

That being said, he shouldn't get to play at Ole Miss. You reward this

vCash
    Got Damn Carol Baskin!!!

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Rosebowl has put on his board that D. Russell has been hanging out with the same group as J. Jones and his "radar is up" with him. Word is that a disassociated booster has been "throwing parties" and inviting our current players. Said booster is rumored to be the one with his name redacted. Also heard we could have as many as 7 enter the portal. This shit has to be dealt with immediately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Rosebowl has put on his board that D. Russell has been hanging out with the same group as J. Jones and his "radar is up" with him. Word is that a disassociated booster has been "throwing parties" and inviting our current players. Said booster is rumored to be the one with his name redacted. Also heard we could have as many as 7 enter the portal. This shit has to be dealt with immediately.
    This is about to get good.

Apparently players that didn't go along with it are speaking to the MSU administration about who is reaching out.

I think something is going to come from this

vCash
    This is about to get good.

Apparently players that didn't go along with it are speaking to the MSU administration about who is reaching out.

I think something is going to come from this
    I'm very surpised that Ole Miss didn't learn their lesson last time...******************************

Aren't they still on probation for recruiting violations???? hahahahahaha this isn't going to end the way they think it will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I'm very surpised that Ole Miss didn't learn their lesson last time...******************************

Aren't they still on probation for recruiting violations???? hahahahahaha this isn't going to end the way they think it will.
    I'm curious what happens if a disassociated booster gets caught illegally recruiting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post

Probation period is over, but repeat offender window is still open
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    So apparently Jarrian told Jason Washington on Monday that he wasn’t transferring and that was just all rumors. That’s what my buddy told me he read on the 247 board a little bit ago. Wowzers....
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Its only toxic when State beats that ass a few times and lets them know that it isnt 1965 anymore.

Let him go to OM. Let him and whoever else that wants to go. I dont believe Russell is in it I think he has a legit problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    So an OM lawyer/booster that's been "disassociated" because of last time's shenanigans is hosting parties, per$uading a group of our players to transfer and using Leach's tweet as "immediate eligibility" ploy? Is that what I'm piecing together from multiple posts?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    So an OM lawyer/booster that's been "disassociated" because of last time's shenanigans is hosting parties, per$uading a group of our players to transfer and using Leach's tweet as "immediate eligibility" ploy? Is that what I'm piecing together from multiple posts?
    Yes

vCash
    I'm curious what happens if a disassociated booster gets caught illegally recruiting?
    Yeah let us know when you figure it out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    So apparently Jarrian told Jason Washington on Monday that he wasn’t transferring and that was just all rumors. That’s what my buddy told me he read on the 247 board a little bit ago. Wowzers....
    Wow.

Anyone attempting to paint JJ as a good kid here is ridiculous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Yeah let us know when you figure it out
    It won't matter. The NCAA won't enforce it the way it's written to be.

vCash
    He falls up a set of stairs to his death.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    He falls up a set of stairs to his death.
    Man, I think you could do this board a huge favor if you were up to it. Get a pickup truckbed load of whiskey and weed and go visit Shotgun for about a week. Don't talk sports. Just drink and smoke for about a week. Maybe he'll chill out a little for a while after that. Take the dogs too ****