Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shotgun calm down

vCash

Shotgun calm down

Not that I care what anyone thinks but if another fanbase reads this board right now Shotgun is making us look like we are in full panic mode.

Reese is leaving to be with his brother. Probably tampering but what are we going to do?

Lovett is a lot like Charles Moore. He was babied by Moorhead along with Jdub. They are both attention seekers and cant go with out it. One month ago almost to the day Jdub was on twitter listing off his goals, in a replay to a fan talking about 65 tackles 7 picks and a championship. This quarantine isnt helping building relationships but the ones who want to be here (the winners) are all in. The ones who are about them and always have been are leaving. Jdub was the worst corner who played last year and he was a bad corner in HS. He wants 0 to do with tackling and honestly if he plays WR he has a chance. But he has always been a diva and I was skeptical when we signed him if he was gonna play CB. He aint got the mentality. Emerson and Williams are both tougher.

What you are seeing is Leach performing surgery. Jones may not be the last one. Him and Will Rogers are very close but you couldnt have a bigger difference in work ethic and mentality than you do in those two. He is a good fit for OM. He is superficial.

I do think you are seeing just how far Moorhead had let them go. There were police calls the night before road games for dope odor in the hotel. Among the 100 other things said on here. We are getting better not worse. Trim the fat. Torch the barn and kill the rats. Hail State

vCash
    Any MSU people that support D1 in Madison are idiots

[tweet2]1258787143364853766[/tweet2]
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Good post Bucky. +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Stuff like this could honestly hurt their business if they are steering players to Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Stuff like this could honestly hurt their business if they are steering players to Ole Miss.
    It's pretty clear that they are

vCash
    Bucky, couldn’t agree more.

That being said, he is not going to stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Not that I care what anyone thinks but if another fanbase reads this board right now Shotgun is making us look like we are in full panic mode.

Reese is leaving to be with his brother. Probably tampering but what are we going to do?

Lovett is a lot like Charles Moore. He was babied by Moorhead along with Jdub. They are both attention seekers and cant go with out it. One month ago almost to the day Jdub was on twitter listing off his goals, in a replay to a fan talking about 65 tackles 7 picks and a championship. This quarantine isnt helping building relationships but the ones who want to be here (the winners) are all in. The ones who are about them and always have been are leaving. Jdub was the worst corner who played last year and he was a bad corner in HS. He wants 0 to do with tackling and honestly if he plays WR he has a chance. But he has always been a diva and I was skeptical when we signed him if he was gonna play CB. He aint got the mentality. Emerson and Williams are both tougher.

What you are seeing is Leach performing surgery. Jones may not be the last one. Him and Will Rogers are very close but you couldnt have a bigger difference in work ethic and mentality than you do in those two. He is a good fit for OM. He is superficial.

I do think you are seeing just how far Moorhead had let them go. There were police calls the night before road games for dope odor in the hotel. Among the 100 other things said on here. We are getting better not worse. Trim the fat. Torch the barn and kill the rats. Hail State
    Stuff like this is why you are one the posters I respect the most. I agree 100%.

vCash

I probably shouldnt have called you out specifically bc I've seen some of your posts since and they are more on the 17 them side and thats what we should be thinking.

I am telling you, we will not miss Jones at CB. He couldve been a better WR but his mentality was never going to allow him to be as good as he could be. He ran away from Mingo in HS and it was all you needed to know.

These kids nowadays with what we have turned the recruiting process into, all they know and care about is them. Many of them and I mean probably 95 percent of them would rather get an offer and flex on twitter than win a state championship. And we have ourselves to blame. When Jdub committed to about 4 different schools and came back from OU with all their gear and wore it around for about a month, then decommitted from OU and re committed to State it told me all I needed to know. The ones who really know him personally wont be surprised by this. He flirted with transferring High schools, purely for the attention.

On the field he hates tackling and would rather be returning punts or catching a screen pass. Wouldnt block for his teammates at NWR and wouldnt have done it under Moorhead either. Maybe he goes to OM and is a great kid and wins the heisman. Wish him all the best but I was shocked he played at CB for us

vCash
    Stuff like this is why you are one the posters I respect the most. I agree 100%.
    Come one Todd. You agree with him?

vCash
    I probably shouldnt have called you out specifically bc I've seen some of your posts since and they are more on the 17 them side and thats what we should be thinking.

I am telling you, we will not miss Jones at CB. He couldve been a better WR but his mentality was never going to allow him to be as good as he could be. He ran away from Mingo in HS and it was all you needed to know.

These kids nowadays with what we have turned the recruiting process into, all they know and care about is them. Many of them and I mean probably 95 percent of them would rather get an offer and flex on twitter than win a state championship. And we have ourselves to blame. When Jdub committed to about 4 different schools and came back from OU with all their gear and wore it around for about a month, then decommitted from OU and re committed to State it told me all I needed to know. The ones who really know him personally wont be surprised by this. He flirted with transferring High schools, purely for the attention.

On the field he hates tackling and would rather be returning punts or catching a screen pass. Wouldnt block for his teammates at NWR and wouldnt have done it under Moorhead either. Maybe he goes to OM and is a great kid and wins the heisman. Wish him all the best but I was shocked he played at CB for us
    I hope you're right.

vCash
    Come one Todd. You agree with him?
    Absolutely.

Football, I believe is a TEAM sport. Hard work wins. And if you have someone that is legit soft and not wanting to be at MSU and the only reason he was is because he was coddled by the previous coach we just fired then we're better off without him.

And it's not like Leach can't use the portal to replace him. That may happen.

People that are soft don't win- we went 6-7 last year. A LOSING season.

And I believe in any business you are better off with people that want to be there for the right reasons.

vCash
    Where ya been Bucky? Was getting worried about you! Great post Man!

vCash

Will Rogers has been there a number of times. I wont speak on what he is doing but its no coincidence that the winners will stay and the question marks, at least 2 of the 3 are walking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Where ya been Bucky? Was getting worried about you! Great post Man!
    Was able to turkey hunt more this year than ever before so that had me occupied and there was really no football talk till its blown up recently.

Thanks for the concern though man.

vCash
    Bucky nailed it!

vCash
    Absolutely.

Football, I believe is a TEAM sport. Hard work wins. And if you have someone that is legit soft and not wanting to be at MSU and the only reason he was is because he was coddled by the previous coach we just fired then we're better off without him.

And it's not like Leach can't use the portal to replace him. That may happen.

People that are soft don't win- we went 6-7 last year. A LOSING season.

And I believe in any business you are better off with people that want to be there for the right reasons.
    OM is definitely involved with him, dont get me wrong but he shouldve went there from the jump. Again this is just my opinion and Im not trying to jump all over him, but I am not surprised one bit and the ones who really know him arent either.

vCash
    Was able to turkey hunt more this year than ever before so that had me occupied and there was really no football talk till its blown up recently.

Thanks for the concern though man.
    Glad to hear you're well! Yeah the only thing been going on here recently has been the point/counterpoint/covid/apocalypse threads! Good to see ya back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Glad to hear you're well! Yeah the only thing been going on here recently has been the point/counterpoint/covid/apocalypse threads! Good to see ya back.
    If Liverpool is right it wont matter how many we have transfer***

vCash
    Bucky can also attest that Cam Carrol at NWR may have been the better player of the two.

Again, Jones is an attention seeker and is only concerned about his IG likes and twitter profile.

vCash
    If Liverpool is right it wont matter how many we have transfer***
    Lmbo! Nice! You making a strong comeback man!