Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy or Sell MSU leads football back September 3rd

vCash

Buy or Sell MSU leads football back September 3rd

Just as the MSU/SC game was the first live game after 9/11 , could history be repeated....I'm buying.

And it will be a full stadium.
    Last edited by Ezsoil; 05-19-2020 at 09:00 AM.

vCash
    Too early to say. Unless the cases drop to a trickle, I have a hard time seeing fans in stands

vCash
    We are playing football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    We are playing football.
    I really hope so. If the president and health leaders come out and say no big crowds though, you really think sec presidents will go against that advice? Seems that would be a huge risk. Hopefully covid19 goes out the door as quickly as it came, and this is a non-issue

vCash
    Maybe we can change the name of all the stadiums to Wal Mart and there would be attendance records set...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Maybe we can change the name of all the stadiums to Wal Mart and there would be attendance records set...
    Rep given!

vCash
    Buy and I hope it's a full stadium.

vCash
    Buy, but sell on fans

vCash
    I'm going to lean sell, but the main reason for that is I feel like coaches may push for a delay given all the missed offseason activity so far. Spring practice, summer workouts and fall camp are a lot to compress into what's going to be best case a little less than three months from original opening day at this point. All things considered as we know them right now, my prediction is we'll be playing by mid to late October.

vCash
    I don't know
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    Just as the MSU/SC game was the first live game after 9/11 , could history be repeated....I'm buying.

And it will be a full stadium.

No it won't.

There will still be too many people who are still afraid to go. I also doubt they will allow every seat to be sold.

vCash
    Another thing to consider is if there are no fans allowed in CFB, will NM even play this year? Not like the WAC (or whoever) will have the tv contracts like the sec

vCash
    Yes, we're playing. Looking forward to it.

vCash
    To early to say, and there is no way we will be allowed at full capacity if we do play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Best news for Arkansas football in awhile.**

vCash
    Buy.

vCash
    I know one thing is for sure when football starts usm won't have to worry about violating any social distancing laws, they been practicing social distancing at their football games for years lol!

vCash
    If they stay with 6 ft apart. That is every fourth seat on every other row. That comes to only 12% of capacity. Not worth doing for +/- 5,000 spectators.

vCash
    Sell. I don't know if NEw Mexico St will play or not. I think we play football but the schedule for some teams won't be 12 games bc they don't have opponents to fill out 12. I do think there will be fans whenever we play. Maybe w some restrictions, to early to say. But we won't play any games wo fans, IMO.

vCash
    I don't think there will be fans at games, certainly not at first. There's just no way I can see us going from where we currently are to having 100,000 people packed into a stadium in basically 3 months.