Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chillbilly's Mississippi State Helmet Concepts

vCash

Chillbilly's Mississippi State Helmet Concepts

Special thanks to Chillbilly for doing this. He completely knocked it out of the park.

These two helmets are better than anything we've ever worn at MSU IMO & I believe the M over S one has national brand potential.

Both of these are clean, sharp, unique, & MSU.

We'd be absolutely nuts to not begin mixing one or both of these. Significantly better than anything we've got.

CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Oooh i really like those!

vCash
    I may be the minority, but I do not like the M over S at all. Now, they State one? FRESH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I may be the minority, but I do not like the M over S at all. Now, they State one? FRESH.
    What don't you like about the M over S one? To me, it's the best MSU helmet I've seen in my life.

Is it your opinion on whether the M over S shouldn't be used in football or that you actually don't think the helmet looks good?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What don't you like about the M over S one? To me, it's the best MSU helmet I've seen in my life.

Is it your opinion on whether the M over S shouldn't be used in football or that you actually don't think the helmet looks good?
    Honestly, a mix of both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Honestly, a mix of both.
    Fair enough

vCash
    Love the first one - agree best helmet I've ever seen from us.

A while back he actually did a white one with the maroon lettering and it looked pretty good as well.

I don't hate the second one but it doesn't seem as timeless as the first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    it doesn't seem as timeless as the first.
    I think this nailed my feeling as well.

I really like the 2nd one as well, but it'll go out of style & we'd need a new one eventually.

The M over S one could literally be our helmet for the next 100 years. We could solve it all right now & be done with the helmet crap

vCash
    I'm surprised in the twitter community is so heavily in favor of the State one.

I don't get what's not to like about the M over S. I really don't get it.

[tweet2]1262540497433825286[/tweet2]

vCash
    State one looks great! Not a fan of the other. Leave the MoverS with baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    State one looks great! Not a fan of the other. Leave the MoverS with baseball.
    I simply don't get it.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Special thanks to Chillbilly for doing this. He completely knocked it out of the park.

These two helmets are better than anything we've ever worn at MSU IMO & I believe the M over S one has national brand potential.

Both of these are clean, sharp, unique, & MSU.

We'd be absolutely nuts to not begin mixing one or both of these. Significantly better than anything we've got.

Both are BAD.ASS.
    No Signature

Archimedes
    vCash
    I hate the M over S. That is a 1990?s look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    I hate the M over S. That is a 1990?s look.
    Why anyone would want to disgrace our proud Baseball logo by putting it on our Football helmet is beyond me.

vCash
    I simply don't get it.
    You really think that from a distance, the M over S is distinguishable enough? You don't think it would just look like a big white block?

I guess it's sort of a rhetorical question because I know you won't agree. I think the State option is by far the best and is the cleanest!

Kudos to Chillbilly though! Great work!

vCash
    So is it still “small minded” to like the “STATE” branding idea I threw in that other thread Shotgun? Lol. I’m just busting your balls. But to me, the “STATE” script helmet would instantly be the best helmet we’ve ever had. It’s super clean, looks awesome, and we can brand it really well. Not many, if any other teams use just “STATE” as what they’re called other than what like Michigan State & we’re completely different colors and conferences. When people would see Maroon and White with “STATE”, they’d know it was us. And people in the South/Sourheast would more than likely know exactly who “STATE” was if we branded it more and pushed that more. The “STATE” script jerseys are the sharpest uniforms in baseball and basketball, IMO. Why not add it to football and brand it more across all sports?
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    I've always loved the M over S logo but I'm a baseball guy. To me that M over S is timeless. I wish it was our official logo but as I said I'm a baseball guy so I'm always gonna be partial to that one but that's just my opinion which is about as valuable as top ramen lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I've always loved the M over S logo but I'm a baseball guy. To me that M over S is timeless. I wish it was our official logo but as I said I'm a baseball guy so I'm always gonna be partial to that one but that's just my opinion which is about as valuable as top ramen lol.
    M over S is the BEST logo in the SEC, in all sports. But it belongs solely to Baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    Why anyone would want to disgrace our proud Baseball logo by putting it on our Football helmet is beyond me.
    Why on Earth would it disgrace it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    M over S is the BEST logo in the SEC, in all sports. But it belongs solely to Baseball.
    Why?

That makes absolutely no sense

How dumb can we be?

Does the baseball team and football team represent different universities or something?

Makes no sense