Thread: So I saw at guy outside of Wally smoking a cancer stick with a mask on

vCash

So I saw at guy outside of Wally smoking a cancer stick with a mask on

yes,he'd popped a hole in the mask and yes the mask had browned.

Another lady was walking @ a walking track, while we walked the dog and got aprox 100 feet from us and began to frantically put on her mask. She wanted to pet our dog,so I told she'd have to pullthe mask down or he might bite. She did.

She put it back on after we went on by until we were 100' from her, and she pulled it off. These Covids are messing w/ppl's common sense.

vCash
    There's a dumb butt born every minute. My favorite is people driving by themselves with a mask on.

vCash
    I saw a girl smoking a cigarette at a gas pump about a week ago. Even worse I think she thought I was staring her because she thought she looked good. If the wrong thing happened she definitely could have ended up being the hottest girl I've ever seen. Literally.

vCash
    I remember visiting the hospital many times seeing patients wheeling their IV stand outside so they could smoke a few.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I saw a girl smoking a cigarette at a gas pump about a week ago. Even worse I think she thought I was staring her because she thought she looked good. If the wrong thing happened she definitely could have ended up being the hottest girl I've ever seen. Literally.
    One of the funniest things I've heard on here! Awesome! She obviously ain't getting by in her brains lol

vCash
    This is done to let other drivers know how "woke" they are about social issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    There's a dumb butt born every minute. My favorite is people driving by themselves with a mask on.

vCash
    One of the funniest things I've heard on here! Awesome! She obviously ain't getting by in her brains lol
    I'm shocked she was still alive. I almost said something to her about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    yes,he'd popped a hole in the mask and yes the mask had browned.

Another lady was walking @ a walking track, while we walked the dog and got aprox 100 feet from us and began to frantically put on her mask. She wanted to pet our dog,so I told she'd have to pullthe mask down or he might bite. She did.

She put it back on after we went on by until we were 100' from her, and she pulled it off. These Covids are messing w/ppl's common sense.
    The world needed a picture of smoking-through-the-mask guy and you blew it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm shocked she was still alive. I almost said something to her about it.
    You realize you can throw a lit cigarette in a can of gas and nothing will happen right? It's not a live fire. Now don't light one at a pump but if it's already lit the chances of it igniting are literally zero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    You realize you can throw a lit cigarette in a can of gas and nothing will happen right? It's not a live fire. Now don't light one at a pump but if it's already lit the chances of it igniting are literally zero.
    Never tried that. LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    This is done to let other drivers know how "woke" they are about social issues.
    Yep lol!

vCash

Saw 3 ppl doing that yesterday

No one had a window down
    Last edited by Indndawg; 05-17-2020 at 05:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    No one had a window done
    Lol this thing really has "unmasked" how little common sense some folks have!

vCash
    I suppose it's possible they're doing it so they won't forget to put it on when they get to where they're going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    That’s not exactly true, Gasoline in its liquid form will not burn but it’s gaseous form is very ignitable. You can light a lighter under liquid gasoline then nothing happens, if you light it above the liquid in the fumes, then you have a very big fire. A spark or an ember will ignite gasoline fumes but not liquid.

vCash
    I knew a guy in grad school that pounced on the time I had some Umi's sushi takeout to lecture me on the health horrors of eating raw fish (bEcaUse of the tOxiNs!!!!) as he was draggin' on a cigarette, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    That’s not exactly true, Gasoline in its liquid form will not burn but it’s gaseous form is very ignitable. You can light a lighter under liquid gasoline then nothing happens, if you light it above the liquid in the fumes, then you have a very big fire. A spark or an ember will ignite gasoline fumes but not liquid.
    Absolutely correct. It's the vapor you have to be concerned with.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    This kills me.

And the ones with gloves on while driving also. IF anything, if they were wearing the gloves before they got in the car, contaminated them by touching a gas pump, then get in their car to drive with gloves on, they've now contaminated their car.

The masks while driving solo just shows how many people just have no clue and haven't looked into any of this besides what they read on FB or are spoon-fed fear and lap it up.
    Last edited by StateDawg44; 05-18-2020 at 07:20 AM.

vCash
    Many men's wives have scared them to death. The men may also may think it's bullshit to wear masks, but Karen wife won't let them check the mailbox without one on so they do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    This kills me.

And the ones with gloves on while driving also. IF anything, if they were wearing the gloves before they got in the car, contaminated them by touching a gas pump, then get in their car to drive with gloves on, they've now contaminated their car.

The masks while driving solo just shows how many people just have no clue and haven't looked into any of this besides what they read on FB or are spoon-fed fear and lap it up.
    Exactly. FB and wikipedia are where most people are getting there info from, unfortunately. The glove thing gets me. Unless you change gloves everytime you touch something then it's useless.