Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stewart Reese is in the portal

vCash
    Probably good news....he knew he was going to beat out of the job by someone better.

Someone better is good.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Probably good news....he knew he was going to beat out of the job by someone better.

Someone better is good.
    Who?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think it's horseshit & clear tampering that can't be proven.

I also think the quarantine is really doing a number on us due to kids sitting at home.

I wish there was some recourse as this doesn't feel right IMO

The fact that the Florida message board moderators knew so much more about this than our people is ridiculous & shows clear tampering.

A SR starter just walked out on his teammates.

If anyone says the MSU company line "I understand" then 17 you. It's ridiculous
    You hit on several spots.

1) Total BS that this can happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmiteDog View Post
    You are right. The hunchback is and was always a piece of crap even when he coached at MSU.
    Bunch of bad smell on this one.

1) Fact that a player can transfer in conf. so easily

2) Fact that Mullen continues to show his colors and no class or respect to the school that gave him his big start.

3) I can't understand Reese leaving his team in his senior year. Did he get promised something at UF or did new coaching staff rub him wrong?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Let him go. He's a grad transfer and can move on. He wants to play with his brother- how do you blame him?

You cant be pissed about Reese and at the same time giggle with glee when Plastic Man or Costello transfers in. It's all the same.
    No it ain't the same either. First they both transferred out of conference. Plastic man wasn't going to play at PSU anyway. QB is a different animal to a large degree. Neither left to play for a former head coach that left the school with his middle finger waving while trying to bring players and basically destroy our program like Dan did. Dan been gone for several years and it is still costing MSU. If he had won us a championship it might be worth it but Dan didn't win anything but has just raided our coffers in Mississippi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    No it ain't the same either. First they both transferred out of conference. Plastic man wasn't going to play at PSU anyway. QB is a different animal to a large degree. Neither left to play for a former head coach that left the school with his middle finger waving while trying to bring players and basically destroy our program like Dan did. Dan been gone for several years and it is still costing MSU. If he had won us a championship it might be worth it but Dan didn't win anything but has just raided our coffers in Mississippi.
    He's been gone 2 years. Is that several?

vCash
    Bunch of bad smell on this one.

1) Fact that a player can transfer in conf. so easily

2) Fact that Mullen continues to show his colors and no class or respect to the school that gave him his big start.

3) I can't understand Reese leaving his team in his senior year. Did he get promised something at UF or did new coaching staff rub him wrong?
    You should know by now Dan could care less about us. He only used us as a stepping stone and tested the market just about every year. Any of us that expects anything good from him is delusional.

vCash
    Mullen is going to be in trouble next year. Everyone he recruited and coached at State will largely be graduated. How’s he going to recruit?

vCash
    I hear ya dude- but at the end of the day a transfer is a transfer. And this one wants to play with his brother more than he wants to play for Hevesy and Mullen I assure you. Starters transfer from other programs also- not just us. Let us not forget- he was going to battling for his job in 2020. I wish him well- but let's roll.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Archimedes
    vCash
    Some of y?all saying you can?t believe he would leave his team please explain to me why it?s ok to leave your job for another job but not to transfer?